patrick mcnamara photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

Patrick McNamara Photography is a Maine wedding and portrait photographer based in Cape Neddick, Maine. Starting back in 1997, Patrick never thought he would be into photographing weddings. Now, he delights himself in being the personal historian for couples every weekend as he captures moments that they will remember for the rest of their lives.

Experience
With more than 20 years of experience, Patrick McNamara first began as an advertising photographer. He thought he would continue this into a career, until he started photographing a few weddings in 1997. The rest is history. He now serves many couples as a professional wedding photographer.

Patrick McNamara is willing to travel throughout all of New England to serve couples on one of the biggest days of their lives. He also has the option of adding a second photographer if you want to have additional coverage.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Rachael
    Rachael R. Married on 04/09/2022

One word... Amazing

Patrick was an absolute pleasure to work. He was very professional and had a great attitude from our initial call to our engagement shoot and actual wedding day. He had us laughing throughout the day and made the wedding day seamless. Our pictures of the wedding day came out stunning, we could not be happier. I would recommend Patrick 100 times over to shoot your wedding- it would actually be a big mistake not to use him on your big day!
    Elizabeth D. Married on 10/23/2021

WOW! Couldn't have had anyone better!!

Patrick couldn't have been better! He was flexible, accommodating, and GOT us as a family and a couple! He was able to make us laugh and really have authentic pictures (especially towards the end when as the bride we get especially tired of photos!). I would use him for any event and will definitely again!
  • M Natali
    M Natali Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Photographer!

I’ll start this by saying I’m a wedding photographer….When My daughter started dating her now husband, I knew pretty quickly he was going to be “the one” so I started stalking photographers because I knew I couldn’t work on her wedding day. I knew one thing and that was that he/she had to be better than me. I knew I found my person and as soon as we booked the venue I called him. Our first conversation was over an hour and I felt like I had met the male version of me. My daughter told me on her wedding night that she felt like we were twins. When we had our initial conversation he asked me to leave my camera home and I’m so thankful I did. Patrick by far exceeded our expectations. He truly captured our daughter and our new sons day beautifully. I’m so thankful I chose Patrick to capture this day and because I stayed out of his way and allowed him to work his magic the majority of the pictures were a complete surprise to me! I would give Patrick McNamara Photography a million stars if I could!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Life in Focus Life in Focus Wedding Videographers

You will not regret choosing Patrick McNamara as your wedding photographer. I have worked alongside Patrick over the past year and have seen his work from conception, to the final image and am never disappointed. He connects with all of his couples, making them smile or laugh just as the right moment to capture the perfect memory. He knows how to make the best of any situation, whether it be the whether or poor lighting, he can tackle it all and produce magnificent results. Consider him for your wedding!

Dockside Guest Quarters Dockside Guest Quarters Hotel Weddings

If not the best photographer, certainly one of the best Photographers. Patrick is talented and very instinctive photographer!

Foster's Clambakes and Catering Foster's Clambakes and Catering Wedding Caterers

When clients ask us about wedding photographers, award winning photographer Patrick McNamara is one of our top recommendations. We love his absolutely inspired work!

17 pine hill road Cape Neddick, ME, 03902
2073638474
Location of (patrick mcnamara photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding