patrick mcnamara photography Reviews

162 | Cape Neddick, ME

162 Reviews for patrick mcnamara photography

• Jason

Jason Mandragona · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Incredible from start to finish!

Patrick took our proposal and engagement photos, and there aren't enough great things that I can say about him. From his attention to detail to his eye for finding the perfect shot, our photos turned out so wonderfully. It has been a week so far and we (along with our friends and family) are still completely blown away from our photos. I would highly recommend Patrick to anyone looking for wedding or engagement photography in the area. Thank you again Patrick!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Emelia Houston · Married on 10/10/2020

Bride at union bluff in York Maine

Patrick was so easy to work with and the photos came back amazing! Having good wedding pictures was super important to me and Patrick did not disappoint. He was very professional and I like that he directed my poses to get the best shot. I would definitely recommend him and hire him again in the future.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2020

Truly talented photographer!

I knew I didn't need to worry about any shots being taken, he had everything covered! Enjoyed the time Joe and I had taking pictures on the beach and rocks! I would highly recommend Patrick!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Jesjuldem@gmail.com

Jessica · Married on 02/29/2020

Flexible, Professional, and Affordable

Patrick was a true professional who listens; then weaves his experience into your vision. He communicates clearly and is very fairly priced.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Thomas Prow · Married on 10/19/2019

Extreamly professional and delivered great results

Patrick was great to work with! He was very professional and delivered great memories for us to enjoy for years to come. He was helpful answering our questions and made us feel comfortable leading up to our big day and even more on the day. You can tell that he knows what he is doing and has done this many times before. He worked very well with our other vendors. He came highly recommended and we are very happy with the memories we now have because of his work. He helped keep the pace during the wedding day and gave us a sense of ease. He took risks to deliver photos that were outstanding and came out amazing. We would recommend Patrick for any photography needs!!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Sabrina · Married on 09/28/2019

We couldn't be happier that we hired Patrick as our wedding photographer at the York Harbor Inn. We got our digital images back super fast and are SO pleased with the results. Our wedding photos blow everyone else's out of the water!

This was the first time being professionally photographed for both of us and most of our family, but Patrick made everyone feel really comfortable. He was also instrumental in helping us plan the timeline for our entire day so everything went smoothly. He really took the time to listen to what we wanted but offered lots of assistance along the way.

I also feel like we got more value out of our photography package because he knew every square inch of our venue- Though I would hire him at any venue, his knowledge of the area and vendors was a huge benefit for our wedding in York. If you are getting married in the York ME area do not hesitate to hire Patrick as your photographer!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Stephanie Ryan · Married on 09/28/2019

Worth every penny!

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Patrick for our wedding on a September 28, 2019. From our very first phone call with him, he was helpful, very informative, and really funny! We had several phone meetings throughout the planning process, and after each call, I felt more and more certain that Patrick would capture our wedding day perfectly! We received our pictures less than 48 hours after he left our ceremony and they were more than what we could have asked for! He captured the moments of our big day wonderfully, and I would recommend him to anyone who is in the beginning stages of planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Nudd · Married on 09/14/2019

Simply the best!

Patrick was amazing to work with! He was so professional and took the time to walk us through shot lists, schedules, photo ideas, etc. multiple times ahead of our wedding day. On the day of everything was stress-free; he was relaxed, instructional, and very detail oriented. We received several comments from our guests and our wedding party about what an amazing job he did and how much fun he was to have around. Our pictures turned out great and we are so thankful we were able to work with him!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Genevieve · Married on 08/24/2019

Easy to work with!

Patrick is very organized and professional, which made working with him easy throughout the year of planning our wedding. On the day of the wedding, he was fun and efficient with getting all of the shots we wanted. We got our pictures back VERY quickly, and love how they turned out - natural and true to who we are.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2019

Can't say enough good things - amazing photos!

I can't say enough good things about Patrick. Every single shot we received from our wedding was phenomenal and even better than we could have dreamed of. He managed to capture the most special of moments and get all of the shots we had listed and more. It seems impossible to choose which ones to get printed - they're all AMAZING! What's more is how professional and on track Patrick was the entire wedding, making sure we were aware of timing and what was happening next. He went above and beyond to get one of a kind shots for us, while still managing to get photos of all of our loved ones who were there. If you want wedding photographs that will capture just how special your day was and that you can't wait to look back on year after year, Patrick is your guy.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Caruso · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Photographer!

We got married on August 17th, 2019 and Patrick did an amazing job on our photos. From the very first phone call with Patrick I knew that we wanted him as our wedding photographer! He was extremely organized, confident, and had knowledge behind the camera. He made it so easy to organize taking photos for our wedding day and worked with us in what we wanted. He was amazing at directing a large group of people to create the photos of our dreams. The production of his photos came out amazing! We will hire him again for maternity photos!
    Love,
    Jeff and Lauren Compagna

Sent on 11/17/2019

Arianna · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful!

Patrick was great to work with both before and during the wedding. He was so helpful and experienced. We can't stop looking at the photographs!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I met Patrick about 7 years ago and when I found out he was a photographer, I took a look at his pictures, and knew that one day he would photograph my wedding. He was amazing to work with on a professional level from the moment we signed our contract. We met with him in October of 2018 for our engagement photos. He made my husband and I feel comfortable from the second we got to our shooting location. He talked us through how he wanted us to stand and why it was important to practice. We wanted to take pictures at two locations and on the way to the second spot, Patricked stopped at a third location and these are some of our favorite photographs. He has a wonderful eye and we ended up with the most beautiful engagement photographs.
    Patrick takes the time to talk to you before your wedding day and made me feel comfortable that he was available more often if we needed to talk more. I spoke with him about a week before our big day. He calmed my fears about the schedule of our day and talked me through how everything would go. We started with his arrival to my mom's house and finished as the evening would be ending. When he arrived at my house the day of the wedding, he was ready to go and found photographs to take all over our home. He took amazing ones of my dress, our freezer full of cookies for our cookie bar, and candids of the girls getting ready. Our ring bearer was bribed with gummy candy for walking down the aisle. When he wouldn't look up for a photograph, Patrick grabbed a gummy and put it on top of his camera and got a big smile! Our bridal party raved about his professionalism, his calmness, and his ability to keep us all on task and on our timeline through the day. He would find my husband and I when it was time for the next photograph, he had our must have list in his hands at all time, and when we wanted him to stay an extra half hour, he did so with a big smile. We are so grateful to have had Patrick as our photographer. We received our photos in a timely manner and will forever treasure each photograph. We can't recommend Patrick enough!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 06/23/2019

Patrick is phenomenal and the one to choose for your wedding!!

Not only is Patrick a phenomenal photographer, he is a genuinely nice man, honest, accommodating and has Thee eye. We are from Florida and got married in Maine. Every venue had Patrick at the top of the list. All of the vendors raved about his work. After looking at pictures on his website, there was no question that we were hiring him. My husband worked for professional photographers and said Patrick was the one. We LOVE our pictures and could not be happier!!! Thank you for preserving our memories!!! Robin & Billy!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Alaina · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Decision We Made For Our Wedding

We do not have enough great things to say about Patrick. You will not regret hiring him for your wedding.

He was extremely organized and fast but did not rush anyone. We had a mini thunderstorm interrupt our outdoor formal photo shoot which basically threw off the timing of our whole wedding. Patrick was able to get so many great formal photos of our family and also make sure we all didn't get soaked. After the storm I am not sure what happened to our event coordinator I just saw her serving/bussing food. But Thank God Patrick was there because he basically became our event coordinator. Without him we probably would have missed our parent dances and cake cutting. He really eased my stress.

Most importantly, our photos look amazing. We are not sure what pictures we are going to choose for our album because there are seriously so many great shots. He really went above and beyond to get different light/angles/settings for our pictures.

We can't wait to see how our album comes out and definitely recommend Patrick above anyone else!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Parolisi · Married on 06/21/2019

Incredible

Patrick is amazing at what he does. Beginning with our save the date photos I have been nothing less than blown away by the final results. Patrick brings so much comfort to a shoot! He is extremely talented and genuinely loves what he does. He has captured so many memories that we will hold with us forever. In short— you should book with Patrick!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply Amazing!

We hired Patrick and did not meet him until the morning of our wedding given we were a destination wedding. He was simply amazing and our pictures are gorgeous. He did everything to ensure he captured the moments, our family and our friends. I can only say hiring Patrick will make your day and your memories perfect.

Angela & Chris
    South Carolina with Maine Roots

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley M · Married on 04/19/2019

Patrick is amazing, professional, caring, flexible and fun!

From the planning to the day of the wedding patrick took care of us. He is amazing at his craft and his vision behind the lens. He also is an amazing human being who helped us organize the team of people, from our wonderful officiant, to hair and makeup to flowers and where to stay! This guy is knows how to direct and take action in photos. Every photo was perfection and we couldn’t have been happier to choose patrick to capture our special day!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Foley · Married on 10/27/2018

The best- rain or shine!

Patrick was a pleasure to work with, I had a semi-destination wedding in Maine. Because I am not from Maine, I was not able to meet Patrick before my wedding day, but we had multiple phone conferences and email conversations. I felt like I knew him for years by the time we finally met. I happened to plan an Oceanside outdoor ceremony the day of a brutal nor’easter. I was crushed to say the least but Patrick made sure I got amazing photographs in unique places around my venue. One of my favorite things about my photos is that Patrick captured all of my guests having fun on the dance floor. It is nice to have memories of everyone, rather than just my husband and I! I recommend Patrick to any and every bride!! He is so experienced, not only as a photographer, but he has also worked with so many Maine and New Hampshire venues that you’re guaranteed to have every small detail run smoothly!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Michelle Sule · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic!

Patrick truly captured the day perfectly! He was nothing but professional but also made the day fun - not stuffy like you would think posed pictures could be. He did a fantastic job at capturing the candid moments without even knowing he was there. We highly recommend Patrick!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Julianna

Julianna Zitz · Married on 10/06/2018

Extremely satisfied bride and groom!

Choosing a photographer was one of the most important decisions we made for our wedding because we knew that long after the day was over we would want to remember it through our photos. Patrick came highly recommended and we were impressed with his portfolio. His passion for photography and desire to make his clients happy was clear from the start.

We started working with Patrick about a year before our wedding when he did our engagement photos. Working with him was a dream - so easy and effortless - and he is such a kind person. We live in Boston and he in Maine, but he went out of his way to be available and speak to us about our vision whenever we had a question. He was always professional, polite, and timely.

The day of Patrick was so energetic, made us both feel at ease, and made the experience so enjoyable for us. We could not be happier with the final photographs - to say we were blown away would be an understatement. Every photo was a work of art. Patrick has a knack for capturing the sweetest and most candid moments while also ensuring we had all of the portrait and family photos as well. We will cherish our photographs forever and will never be able to thank Patrick enough! We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jen · Married on 09/09/2018

Great Photographer. Captured Our Big Day.

Patrick was fantastic to work with. From helping the groomsmen pin boutonnieres, to providing guidance on how the bride should hold their dress, he truly did it all. His keen attention to detail resulted in some incredible photos that captured our big day. I would recommend Patrick to any bride out there looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Amy · Married on 07/14/2018

Patrick is the best! He is the first vendor that I booked, and it was well worth it. Leading up to the wedding, Patrick goes through all of the details / plans with you - so that your big day runs smoothly. On my wedding day, Patrick got all of the shots that I wanted (getting ready, formals, etc). And the entire time he had me and my family laughing! I highly recommend that you book Patrick McNamara for your wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

We couldnt be happier with our photos! Patrick was spot on with his artistic qualities, his professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile resulted in both beautiful and quality photos. We located Patrick from out of state, every step when seamlessly including our big day! If you plan to elope, we highly recommend!
    Kelly and Dan Hickok

Sent on 06/11/2018

Tammy · Married on 06/02/2018

Patrick was wonderful before, during and after our wedding, he is very genuine, you can tell he loves what he does and his customers, our pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 06/11/2018