Paradis Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,790 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,790 Most Popular Price

Paradis Photography is a professional wedding photographer based in Saco, Maine. This award-winning wedding photographer likes to consider her work to be “romantic photojournalism”. Paradis Photography documents not only the events of your wedding day, but also all the love and emotions that are intertwined throughout those events.

Paradis Photography offers her professional photography services for full wedding coverage, engagement shoots, bridal portraits, and much more. This photographer will tell your personal love story through her artistic, high-resolution photographs. Paradis Photography will deliver all these images in a digital format which will make it easy for you to share with friends and family and also have prints, albums, and canvases made. Additionally, Paradis Photography can offer a second shooter, additional hours, and multiple locations.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,890.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,790

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 12/04/2021

Absolute magic!

As soon as we decided to get married I knew I wanted Chantal to be our photographer. She was the first vendor we booked and it was the best choice we could have made!

It all started with our engagement session. We walked in feeling so awkward but she soon put us at ease and was open to all our ideas. Seeing the pictures afterward we were at a complete loss for words. They were more than we could have ever hoped for and had the exact feel we were looking for. Her eye for taking advantage of the moment and the scenery produced our favorite images.

As we prepared for our wedding she was so easy to work with and full of ideas to make it one of a kind. She kept us all on track with all our must have photos while being completely fluid with all the adjustments I made day of. By the time we got to the reception we didn't even know she was there, but somehow she managed to capture every moment we never even thought to ask for. Our wedding was the most magical day of our lives, and thanks to Chantal we have to most exquisite photos to relive it with forever!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 10/11/2021

Photographer turned Friend.

*COVID BRIDE ALERT*

Let’s start from the very beginning! I was engaged September 2019. I happened to see a styled shoot that Chantal did with two beautiful brides. Her creative eye and her openness to love in all capacities really stood out to me. I reached out in October of that year and booked her immediately. She was warm and inviting in every interaction we had. She met my dumb questions with ease and efficiency. I felt comfortable and I knew immediately she would take care of us. Little did I know, just how much she would take care of us. A few months later COVID hit, we knew that our original date wouldn’t work. On top of that, a little quarantine baby made his appearance. So, we knew things had to change but both my fiancé and I knew we still wanted Chantal to be our photographer. She was immediately willing to move the date for us and was so supportive and positive. She said things to a sad disgruntled bride that a best friend would say. This demeanor would continue for the rest of the story. Fast forward one year later and we changed the date to November 28th 2021. Chantal made good on her promise and booked us for that date without hesitation. I finished paying the deposit and one other payment and then, DELTA hit. Again, my fiancé and I had a decision to make. Our large indoor winter wedding wouldn’t be possible. With panic, frustration and extreme sadness we canceled our rescheduled wedding. I immediately sent Chantal a message and broke the news. I’ll never forget what she said “what if we pull together something fast, an outdoor wedding? Let me help, I know it’s important for your family to be there” The date was 9/4. Ya, know what she did? She did just that! She helped me organize a wedding in less than 5 weeks. She was truly on the photographer/BFF level now. She didn’t have to do any of this, but she did. It wasn’t in the contract, yet. Here she was. So, fast forward to 10/11/2021 WEDDING DAY FINALLY! She took complete charge, she was focused and intensely creative. You could see her mind racing and her eyes scanning her surroundings. She was calm, sweet and direct. I knew these photos were going to be amazing! She made it from one hotel to the other, getting all the shots I asked for (even though I didn’t follow directions well) ha! She was a true hero in my bride story. Not only was she the most talented photographer I have ever worked with but she took me on as a friend and client. When we got our photos a few weeks later I was in awe. She took the most creative and flattering photos (ladies/gentleman you know what I mean, the double chin was minimally present in the photos 😉) I know not everyone will have the privilege of working with Chantal because there just aren’t enough wedding days in the year, but holy cow, you better get in line! She is everything you would ever want in a photographer and more. I’m lucky enough now, 2 years later to call her friend.

• illustration stars

Paradis Photography 1
Exclusive

50 Berry Rd Saco, ME, 04072
2078379839
Location of (Paradis Photography)

Paradis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Paradis Photography include in the starting price?

Paradis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Paradis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Paradis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Paradis Photography offer?

Paradis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Paradis Photography offer?

Paradis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Paradis Photography offer for wedding events?

Paradis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Paradis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Paradis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Paradis Photography offer?

Paradis Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding