Paradis Photography Reviews

9 Reviews for Paradis Photography

• Mallary

Mallary · Married on 09/21/2019

Chantel is awesome!

We loveeee Chantel and her beautiful work! She was awesome from the moment we booked with her! We decided to have a winter and a spring shoot And could not be happier with the outcome! She is very fun, energetic, and knowledgeable. Our wedding day was perfect with Chantel and her second shooter, Casey at our sides! The photos are truly beautiful, we will treasure them forever!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Paradis Photography's reply:

Mallary, it was such an honor to document your special day! Thank you for trusting me and letting me work my magic! I can't wait to see what the future holds for you and Nick!

Ashley Tremblay · Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing!

Words really can’t describe how amazing Chantal is. Service, personality, and pictures are AMAZING!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Paradis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! I cannot wait to work with you again! I know your wedding day is going to be amazing!

Paige · Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal!

Our guests have been raving about our pictures, and so have my husband and I! They truly capture the emotion and atmosphere of the event! We would trust Paradis Photography with any major life event from here on!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Paradis Photography's reply:

Paige, it was such an honor to be able to photograph another wedding in your family! It truly speaks volumes that your family chooses me for these important moments. I can't wait to see your family grow!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Eskeland · Married on 10/13/2018

Married on 10.13.18

Chantal exceeded all of our expectations! When we first met for our engagement session, she made us feel so comfortable and turned and dreary, foggy day into one of romance.
    When she showed up for our wedding, I felt as though she needed no direction and began shooting away. She captured every moment in the most beautiful ways! She shot everything from the smallest details, to the look on my husband’s face as I walked down the aisle, then to the reception after!
    In the best way possible, we barely even noticed her. She and her second shooter were buzzing around and never once interfered with anything.
    I couldn’t wait to see the finished pictures and was completely blown away but not only how incredible they are, but the quantity! She outdid herself and made our wedding day truly perfect.
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chantal, and I can’t wait to find an excuse to work with her again!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Paradis Photography's reply:

I had an absolute blast photographing your wedding day! And just when I thought the day couldn't get any better your amazing Aunt gets up to SING at the reception?! Magic. Thank you so much for trusting me with your memories! It's a day I won't soon forget!

Lindsi · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing photographer!

We could not have chosen a better person to capture our special day. Not only were the photos stunning but she made us feel so comfortable. Chantal helped give me so much advice through my wedding planning process and was available day and night to answer my hundreds of questions.
    Thank you Chantal for everything!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Paradis Photography's reply:

Thank you, Lindsi! It means so much to me that you love your wedding images! It was so much fun photographing your special day!

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2018

Memories Immortalized!

Oh my goodness, where do I start? I don’t think I can say enough to truly express how wonderful Chantal is and what an amazing talent she has! She made everything easy and fun right from the beginning! She even pitched in to help with organizing last minute details at the wedding when a few curveballs got thrown our way! There is no question that Chantal absolutely loves what she does and it shows! The images she captured are nothing short of amazing, and I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day!! ❤️

Sent on 11/26/2018

Paradis Photography's reply:

Thank YOU, Hannah! It truly warms my heart to hear that you love your wedding photos! Your whole family is so warm and charming! I can't wait to see you again!

Elizabeth Berry · Married on 06/16/2018

Paradis Photography

Chantal was amazing to work with. She made my wedding day a breeze and delivered absolutely gorgeous photos!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Laurie · Married on 05/19/2018

Creative, fun, fabulous photos with Chantal

I love Chantal’s creative vision! She has a great eye and can capture magical moments that others might miss. I was so fortunate that she was able to photograph my wedding and recommend her to anyone who is looking for photos that go beyond just documenting the day but are works of art that highlight the emotions of the subjects in a way that is both heartwarming and whimsical. ❤️

Sent on 11/10/2018

Paradis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Laurie. Your wedding was one to remember!
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Salve · Married on 07/13/2013

Creative and Thoughtful captures

Chantal took photos for our wedding. She was professional and passionate about her services. She came with so many ideas of photos she wanted to take for our day. She truly enjoys her job and certainly works to capture photos to remember your day. It shows she has a lot of experience in this profession.
    We have continued to hire Chantal outside of our wedding because of the quality of her work.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Paradis Photography's reply:

Cassandra, Thank you! It was a pleasure to make photographs for you and I can't wait to work with you again, soon!