Paradis Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 12/04/2021

Absolute magic!

As soon as we decided to get married I knew I wanted Chantal to be our photographer. She was the first vendor we booked and it was the best choice we could have made!

It all started with our engagement session. We walked in feeling so awkward but she soon put us at ease and was open to all our ideas. Seeing the pictures afterward we were at a complete loss for words. They were more than we could have ever hoped for and had the exact feel we were looking for. Her eye for taking advantage of the moment and the scenery produced our favorite images.

As we prepared for our wedding she was so easy to work with and full of ideas to make it one of a kind. She kept us all on track with all our must have photos while being completely fluid with all the adjustments I made day of. By the time we got to the reception we didn't even know she was there, but somehow she managed to capture every moment we never even thought to ask for. Our wedding was the most magical day of our lives, and thanks to Chantal we have to most exquisite photos to relive it with forever!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 10/11/2021

Photographer turned Friend.

*COVID BRIDE ALERT*

Let’s start from the very beginning! I was engaged September 2019. I happened to see a styled shoot that Chantal did with two beautiful brides. Her creative eye and her openness to love in all capacities really stood out to me. I reached out in October of that year and booked her immediately. She was warm and inviting in every interaction we had. She met my dumb questions with ease and efficiency. I felt comfortable and I knew immediately she would take care of us. Little did I know, just how much she would take care of us. A few months later COVID hit, we knew that our original date wouldn’t work. On top of that, a little quarantine baby made his appearance. So, we knew things had to change but both my fiancé and I knew we still wanted Chantal to be our photographer. She was immediately willing to move the date for us and was so supportive and positive. She said things to a sad disgruntled bride that a best friend would say. This demeanor would continue for the rest of the story. Fast forward one year later and we changed the date to November 28th 2021. Chantal made good on her promise and booked us for that date without hesitation. I finished paying the deposit and one other payment and then, DELTA hit. Again, my fiancé and I had a decision to make. Our large indoor winter wedding wouldn’t be possible. With panic, frustration and extreme sadness we canceled our rescheduled wedding. I immediately sent Chantal a message and broke the news. I’ll never forget what she said “what if we pull together something fast, an outdoor wedding? Let me help, I know it’s important for your family to be there” The date was 9/4. Ya, know what she did? She did just that! She helped me organize a wedding in less than 5 weeks. She was truly on the photographer/BFF level now. She didn’t have to do any of this, but she did. It wasn’t in the contract, yet. Here she was. So, fast forward to 10/11/2021 WEDDING DAY FINALLY! She took complete charge, she was focused and intensely creative. You could see her mind racing and her eyes scanning her surroundings. She was calm, sweet and direct. I knew these photos were going to be amazing! She made it from one hotel to the other, getting all the shots I asked for (even though I didn’t follow directions well) ha! She was a true hero in my bride story. Not only was she the most talented photographer I have ever worked with but she took me on as a friend and client. When we got our photos a few weeks later I was in awe. She took the most creative and flattering photos (ladies/gentleman you know what I mean, the double chin was minimally present in the photos 😉) I know not everyone will have the privilege of working with Chantal because there just aren’t enough wedding days in the year, but holy cow, you better get in line! She is everything you would ever want in a photographer and more. I’m lucky enough now, 2 years later to call her friend.

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Bobbi-Jo P. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She captured my most special day, beautifully

We LOVED having Chantel, (Paradis Photography) be our engagement and wedding photographer ! She was such a sweet, genuine and such a helpful person, (she answered lots of my questions and was incredible the day of my wedding) Trust me, I didn't realize how crazy helpful and amazing a photographer was, until we had her and KNEW she was a gem

Paradis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Bobbi-Jo! It was such an honor to capture your beautiful day! I hope your photos bring you many years of happiness and you can share them with future generations!
    Annie B. Married on 09/25/2021

10 out of 10!

Chantal was a rockstar during our engagement photo shoot and wedding. She captured the most amazing moments! She was incredibly professional, organized, fun and patient. She made sure that we got the pictures we wanted. She was really flexible with any change in plans, and we had a great time taking wedding party pictures before our ceremony. We love the way the pictures turned out. Thank you, Chantal!

Paradis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Annie! I had so much fun photographing your wedding and engagement photos. Your pure joy brought a smile to my face and I hope every time you see your photos you're reminded how sweet that day was!
    Apryl Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing photos!

Chantal has a great eye and gets creative with photos. She listened to what we want and helped us through the whole process. Highly recommend!

Paradis Photography's reply:

Apryl, your wedding was one to remember! I am so glad you chose me to be your wedding photographer and can't wait to see what you do with them! I know future generations will treasure those moments we captured!
    Scott Y. Married on 10/10/2020

Outstanding experience

Chantal was simply amazing! We couldn't be happier with the photos and her support on the day.
  • Kelly
    Kelly D. Married on 10/03/2020

Chantel Paradis

Chantel was wonderful she helped me so much plan my wedding answered all my questions and was a pleasure to have around!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 03/08/2020

Amazing photo skills!!

Chantal has given us some truly memorable shots from our wedding. She made us comfortable even though my husband hates having his photo taken. I can’t wait to print and frame these!

Paradis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! It was such an honor being your wedding photographer and I can't wait to see what you do with the images!
    Liam K. Married on 02/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you dont book Chantal you are out of your mind

We got married on leap year 2020(crazy) and threw the wedding together in about 6 weeks. Chantal was one of the photogs we contacted through the website and she was incredibly responsive. We video chatted and made the decision to go with her as our photographer. She was upfront with her pricing and rec’s on what we should and shouldn't be concerned about. On our wedding day she was right on time and just made the process incredibly easy and took beautiful pictures. I couldn’t recommend a photographer any more than Chantal on quality, price and experience. Thank you Chantal!!

Paradis Photography's reply:

Liam, this made me smile so big! Haha Thank you for the kind words! I'm so honored to have been a part of your special day and look forward to photographing you and yours again soon!
    Best wishes, Chantal
  • Mallary
    Mallary Married on 09/21/2019

Chantel is awesome!

We loveeee Chantel and her beautiful work! She was awesome from the moment we booked with her! We decided to have a winter and a spring shoot And could not be happier with the outcome! She is very fun, energetic, and knowledgeable. Our wedding day was perfect with Chantel and her second shooter, Casey at our sides! The photos are truly beautiful, we will treasure them forever!

Paradis Photography's reply:

Mallary, it was such an honor to document your special day! Thank you for trusting me and letting me work my magic! I can't wait to see what the future holds for you and Nick!
    Ashley T. Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing!

Words really can’t describe how amazing Chantal is. Service, personality, and pictures are AMAZING!

Paradis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! I cannot wait to work with you again! I know your wedding day is going to be amazing!
    Paige Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal!

Our guests have been raving about our pictures, and so have my husband and I! They truly capture the emotion and atmosphere of the event! We would trust Paradis Photography with any major life event from here on!

Paradis Photography's reply:

Paige, it was such an honor to be able to photograph another wedding in your family! It truly speaks volumes that your family chooses me for these important moments. I can't wait to see your family grow!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey E. Married on 10/13/2018

Married on 10.13.18

Chantal exceeded all of our expectations! When we first met for our engagement session, she made us feel so comfortable and turned and dreary, foggy day into one of romance.
    When she showed up for our wedding, I felt as though she needed no direction and began shooting away. She captured every moment in the most beautiful ways! She shot everything from the smallest details, to the look on my husband’s face as I walked down the aisle, then to the reception after!
    In the best way possible, we barely even noticed her. She and her second shooter were buzzing around and never once interfered with anything.
    I couldn’t wait to see the finished pictures and was completely blown away but not only how incredible they are, but the quantity! She outdid herself and made our wedding day truly perfect.
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chantal, and I can’t wait to find an excuse to work with her again!

Paradis Photography's reply:

I had an absolute blast photographing your wedding day! And just when I thought the day couldn't get any better your amazing Aunt gets up to SING at the reception?! Magic. Thank you so much for trusting me with your memories! It's a day I won't soon forget!
    Lindsi Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing photographer!

We could not have chosen a better person to capture our special day. Not only were the photos stunning but she made us feel so comfortable. Chantal helped give me so much advice through my wedding planning process and was available day and night to answer my hundreds of questions.
    Thank you Chantal for everything!

Paradis Photography's reply:

Thank you, Lindsi! It means so much to me that you love your wedding images! It was so much fun photographing your special day!
    Hannah Married on 08/18/2018

Memories Immortalized!

Oh my goodness, where do I start? I don’t think I can say enough to truly express how wonderful Chantal is and what an amazing talent she has! She made everything easy and fun right from the beginning! She even pitched in to help with organizing last minute details at the wedding when a few curveballs got thrown our way! There is no question that Chantal absolutely loves what she does and it shows! The images she captured are nothing short of amazing, and I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day!! ❤️

Paradis Photography's reply:

Thank YOU, Hannah! It truly warms my heart to hear that you love your wedding photos! Your whole family is so warm and charming! I can't wait to see you again!
    Elizabeth B. Married on 06/16/2018

Paradis Photography

Chantal was amazing to work with. She made my wedding day a breeze and delivered absolutely gorgeous photos!
    Laurie Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creative, fun, fabulous photos with Chantal

I love Chantal’s creative vision! She has a great eye and can capture magical moments that others might miss. I was so fortunate that she was able to photograph my wedding and recommend her to anyone who is looking for photos that go beyond just documenting the day but are works of art that highlight the emotions of the subjects in a way that is both heartwarming and whimsical. ❤️

Paradis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Laurie. Your wedding was one to remember!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra S. Married on 07/13/2013

Creative and Thoughtful captures

Chantal took photos for our wedding. She was professional and passionate about her services. She came with so many ideas of photos she wanted to take for our day. She truly enjoys her job and certainly works to capture photos to remember your day. It shows she has a lot of experience in this profession.
    We have continued to hire Chantal outside of our wedding because of the quality of her work.

Paradis Photography's reply:

Cassandra, Thank you! It was a pleasure to make photographs for you and I can't wait to work with you again, soon!
illustration stars