39 Woods Road, Falmouth, ME 04105 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Woodlands Club

The Woodlands Club is a family-friendly, year-round, exclusive wedding venue located in Falmouth, Maine, just ten minutes from Portland. With many other amenities on location, this private club gives couples a secluded and classy feel for their wedding day. Woodland Club will pay close attention to detail to make sure that the perfect site is fit for your wedding and preparations are carried out with professionalism.

Facilities and Capacity
This country club setting offers couples indoor and outdoor spaces to fit any kind of theme they want on their wedding day. The Grand Ballroom, with recent renovations, features shimmering chandeliers and banquet seating. The ballroom opens onto the patio and lawn of The Woodlands Club, providing guests with the perfect space for an elegant cocktail hour or an intimate ceremony space. Another more intimate space on-site is the Fireside Room where couples are welcome to host their showers or rehearsal dinner.

The Woodlands Club, which is also a country club, offers many accommodations so that couples do not have to go far for excellent service. Other services include:

• On-site event manager

16 Reviews for The Woodlands Club

The Woodlands Club 1
The Woodlands Club 2

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

Our wedding at The Woodlands Club was nothing less than perfect! We looked at over a dozen potential venues throughout Southern Maine and Greater Portland, and we knew after touring The Woodlands Club that this was where our big day would be.

Working with Toni was so easy; she was willing to help with everything and anything. One thing that I was most impressed with was her desire to ensure that our day was everything we wanted it to be. She went above and beyond what I expected a wedding coordinator to do. When I dropped off a whole bunch of supplies the day before my wedding, I was expecting to stay for a while to set things up. Toni would have none of it -- she let me explain my thoughts and what I had in mind, then sent me on my way, telling me that she would take care of everything.

When my husband and I arrived at the reception, we were blown away -- from the way Toni set up our candy bar, to how she decorated our cake with the flowers that our florist dropped off, to the way the tables were set -- it was stunning.

Chef Stephanie created an incredible tasting menu for us and our parents, and our guests raved about the food we served them. We had a beautiful day, so they enjoyed cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on the deck overlooking the golf course, then retreated into the beautiful renovated ballroom for the rest of the evening.

We would highly recommend The Woodlands to any couple looking for a beautiful venue that has everything you could want to make your day perfect.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Dianna · Married on 09/25/2015

While our graded review of 5 out of 5 would seem a hyperbole, this wedding venue and planner are certainly deserving! They went above and beyond our highest expectations to make our wedding day more perfect than we could have ever imagined. Toni, her staff and chef Stephanie were professional, flexible, accommodating and exemplary in every way. From the planning to the menu tasting to the decorating to even helping me with my wedding dress, Toni was there every step of the way and we know that it would not have been the same without her expertise and guidance. The grounds offer a wide variety of backgrounds, perfect for beautiful scenery and photos, none of which will disappoint! We could not image having our wedding anywhere other than the Woodlands Club and it will forever hold a special place in our hearts. If you are looking for a wedding venue in southern Maine, you have to AT LEAST visit the Woodlands Club and talk with Toni, it will truly set the bar for the wedding of your dreams!

Douglas and Dianna Smith

Sent on 10/27/2015

The Woodlands Club Pricing

The Woodlands Club Price Rates

The Woodlands Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September, October, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November

Real Weddings

• Double Platinum Celebrations LLC
    Double Platinum Celebrations LLC Wedding DJs

We have enjoyed working with Toni and her staff for many years. The staff at The Woodlands are top notch and attention to detail is their specialty. We highly recommend engaged couples consider The Woodlands for their wedding day .

• 48LongStems.com
    48LongStems.com Wedding Florists

I have know and worked with this club for years. They understand their business very well. I would highly recommend them.

• 39 Woods Road Falmouth, 04105 See on map