48LongStems

Yarmouth, ME View map Visit website

$835 Typical Price

Based out of Yarmouth, Maine, 48LongStems.com provides beautiful floral arrangements for weddings in the Pine Tree State and beyond. This accomplished wholesaler takes delight in adorning special events with fresh, eco-friendly floral decor. Committed to ensuring that all of their flower products are fresh, sustainable, and ethically sourced, their expert team happily serves intimate and large-scale weddings. All that is needed of you is to tell them about your dream blooms and they will endeavor to realize your wishes.

At 48LongStems.com, their professional florists source responsibly grown flowers from reputable farms at home and abroad. Their varied assortment of delightful arrangements is sure to leave you spoiled for choice. From rustic to romantic, they offer a variety of floral themes. Bouquets, corsages, flower crowns, and aisle decor are just a few of the available arrangement types. Conveniently, your flowers will be shipped from the farm directly to your chosen address. If you are hosting your big day in Maine or Eastern New Hampshire, the team can assist you in hydrating and arranging your flowers.

• Woman-owned

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$835

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Katie A. Married on 07/31/2021

AMAZING!!! I cannot recommend them enough!!

Karen at 48 Long Stems was incredible to work with!! She was very responsive, spent lots of time on the phone with me mapping out my needs as well as working with me to be within our budget. Once we ordered flowers she invited me and my fiance to her own home to give us detailed tutorials on how to put together the flower arrangements that we were having, and taught us how to make bouquets and boutonnieres. She supplied us with tons of supplies, and offered several times to travel to us if we needed any help. She was always available to answer questions, and was more helpful than I can explain, she is an angel!! We had some greenery that was browning, and she went out of her way to get us more and even delivered it to us that day. I cannot recommend Karen and 48 Long Stems enough!!! We had so many flowers, our wedding guests kept complimenting how gorgeous they were, and we saved thousands of dollars by using wholesale flowers. AMAZING COMPANY AND PEOPLE!!!!
    Alison R. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing flowers!

Karen was so flexible and knowledgeable of what I liked based on my inspiration photos and knew what would be in season so there would be not issues. She came to arrange them with me and some of my party and it was so fun and stress relieving! She arranged all the flowers at the location and they were perfect!! She was helpful with our budget to actually help us come in below!! It was the most incredible experience, couldn’t express it more!
    Emily C. Married on 10/31/2020

Best customer service!

Karin was fantastic and even helped me process some of my flowers. For living out of state and organizing wedding flowers, the whole process was so easy and I couldn’t be happier with the final product.

92 Glen Rd Yarmouth, ME, 04096
207-426-4258
Location of (48LongStems)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding