Sharyn Peavey Photography

New Gloucester, ME View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Sharyn Peavey Photography is a wedding photographer located in Southern Maine, and is willing to travel for the right couple! Sharyn Peavey has over two decades of professional experience and would love to skillfully capture your wedding day in all its uniqueness and glory.

Sharyn Peavey Photography uses contemporary, natural, and photojournalism photographic styles to shoot every beautiful, loving moment. Sharyn offers additional hours, high-resolution images, liability insurance, a second shooter, and slideshow services. She would also be more than happy to go with couples to multiple locations and works only one event per day upon request. Sharyn Peavey Photography may also shoot couples’ boudoir and engagement shoots and wedding portraits. Sharyn offers the following photography items:

• CustomAlbums
  • Metal Prints
  • Digital files
  • Matted & regular prints
  • Engagement Sessions
  • Rehearsal Dinner Coverage
  • Save the Date Cards
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Save the Date

• Charlie
    Charlie H. Married on 02/09/2020

Our one splurge

My wife and I are cheapskates. We had a mostly DIY wedding. (We were fortunate to have a wonderful family property, and friends of many talents...) The one area we really splurged was on Sharyn as a photographer, and we would make exactly the same choice again without hesitation.

Sharyn is so good at what she does! She had a wonderful way with the guests, and knew when to stand back and let moments happen, when to advocate for what was needed for a good shot, and most importantly, how to connect with her subjects to get great images.

I should also give a shout out to her assistant Matt, who was also tremendous with everyone, and got some great shots himself.

Everyone agreed how lucky we were to have Sharyn and Matt capture our special day. We will be looking back at these images for many years to come.

Thank you!!
    Meagan V. Married on 09/01/2018

The Highest Praise for Sharyn Peavey Photography

I cannot recommend Sharyn Peavey enough as a wedding photographer. My husband and I are both notoriously camera shy, so selecting a photographer who would be able to capture the event without making either of us uncomfortable was a high priority. We were drawn to Sharyn’s work by its candid, relaxed elegance and her tasteful eye for the unique and spontaneous. Upon meeting her, it became clear that her art is a perfect extension of her personality. Working with Sharyn throughout the pre-wedding process was like chatting and brainstorming with an old friend (albeit a friend with great professionalism and brilliant ideas). She and her wonderful assistant interacted seamlessly with the wedding party and brought a sense of fun and calm to hectic day. Her suggestions for shots were spot-on and often had an impressive improvisational quality. Above all, what I appreciate most about Sharyn, aside from her stunning work, is that she truly listens to her client(s). Through a mixture of experience and intuition, she has the ability to fully grasp the one’s personal style and meld it with her own knowledge and inspiration. The result, for us, was a beautiful encapsulation of the day that felt absolutely authentic to our vision. I can say without hesitation that choosing Sharyn Peavey as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding.

Sharyn Peavey Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you Meagan! I truly liked your from the moment we met and your wedding day was such a joy to be a part of. I look forward to delivering your stunning wedding album to you and Karl next month!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/23/2017

Above & Beyond

To this day I am so grateful for all the ways Sharyn went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was as beautiful and special in real life as she captured it. Her uplifting enthusiasm, attention to detail, creativity, and professionalism put me at ease even from our first meeting. To me, Sharyn was just as much of my wedding planner as the one we had—and in the best way—she ensured all the vendors were coordinated for the shots, hand-wrapped all of my family’s rehearsal dinner gifts so we could eat and enjoy their company, and the day of she helped calm my nerves and even swept the path to the aisle so it was clear of leaves (it was an early Fall afternoon). By the end of the night she was like family. Sharyn’s ability to capture the split seconds of (now timeless) candid moments of the day are what we still cherish looking back on our pictures today. My husband and I have continued to work with Sharyn for our professional endeavors because we appreciate not only her work but her, and the close relationship we have built with her. Get ready to be incredibly grateful and impressed! We cannot recommend Sharyn enough!

Sharyn Peavey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the thoughtful words, Lauren! I was so glad to be a part of your beautiful day and even happier to continue our photography relationship!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

43 photos · 09/23/2017

Pricing

43 Elmwood Road New Gloucester, ME, 04069
2073181829
Location of (Sharyn Peavey Photography)
Studio, Auburn Hall, 60 Pineland Drive, Suite 103 New Gloucester, ME, 04260
207-318-1829

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding