202 Main st, Amesbury, MA 01913 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Kate Donovan Photography

Kate Donovan Photography is a wedding and engagement photographer based in Amesbury, Massachusetts. Kate Donavan loves to document the special moments of your wedding day in a series of stunning, gracefully-captured images for you to look back on for years to come. No matter how busy your wedding day becomes, Kate Donovan Photography will provide you with the peace of mind that all of your special memories will be captured in a meaningful way.

Kate Donovan Photography specializes in providing wedding and engagement photography services that fit all unique styles, budgets, and needs. They offer pre-made packages, and also provide clients with the opportunity to create a customized package that perfectly suits your budget and needs. Their a la carte services and packages include professional editing and retouching of high-resolution images, as well as printing options including albums, matted prints, flush mounts, canvases, and proofs. They also provide engagement and boudoir photography sessions. Other wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours

nicolebrand 5057
lindsvon 2902

17 Reviews for Kate Donovan Photography

Justine · Married on 09/09/2018

Kate and her assistant were true professionals who made our wedding very special. Kate was very easy to work with and made the wedding planning process very easy. She was very flexible and always available to answer any questions I had along the way. On the day of our wedding, Kate and her assistant were so much fun and willing to take any pictures we wanted. Our entire wedding party and families loved them both and they really made the stages pictures enjoyable for everyone. Once the reception started, I barely even noticed them and they did a great job of getting all of the shots we wanted without my husband and I even noticing. We really had so much fun and they were really friendly and got along with everyone at our wedding. Kate and her assistant went above and beyond to make sure all of our special moments were captured and we cannot thank her enough. We plan to use her again in the future as our family grows and also recommend her to every bride and groom we meet.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

Picking a photographer was one of the tougher decisions we made because I had no idea what I was looking for. When I first found Kate, I knew she was going to be an amazing choice. She was incredibly responsive and so insightful to what we may need/want. She sent lots of inspiration photos for ideas and even though we have never had professional photos taken (and were really nervous about it), we felt so at ease going into our wedding day. The day of, she was timely and professional, but was also incredibly friendly and warm. Her and her second shooter, Tory, were so easy to work with, it felt like they were part of the bridal party just hanging out with us. Everything the day of was just perfect. We got out pictures about 5-6 weeks later and I think I cried the entire time I looked at them. Kate has a way of capturing emotion in the most beautiful way. Her photos were so natural and beautiful and she captured each part of our day perfectly, whether it was indoors or outdoors, her photos were just stunning. We could not be happier with our decision to hire her as our photographer and can't wait to use her in the future for other life events!

I also used Kate for a boudoir shoot for my husband's wedding gift. Talk about being nervous about doing something, but Kate was seriously amazing. I actually had a blast doing it and couldn't believe how comfortable and confident she made me feel. She completely rocked the shoot. The photos from it were so classy and timeless. She has an art about the way she shoots that is completely breathtaking. I highly recommend doing a boudoir shoot with her if you are interested!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

If you are looking for a great photographer, fun and professional look no further. We had Amanda and Matt and they listened to what we wanted but also captured the ambience of the entire day. The pictures were clear, you could see the faces really well, and the color quality is amazing. When we sent an email to ask questions, the response time was within hours. I would highly recommend Kate Donovan and her staff. Excellent service and high quality pictures.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kate Donovan Photography's reply:

Thanks Michelle! We really appreciate it!

Award

Kate Donovan Photography Pricing

Kate Donovan Photography Price Rates

Kate Donovan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 202 Main st Amesbury, MA, 01913 See on map