1910 Towne Centre Blvd Suite 2103, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wren Bridal

Buying a wedding dress should be a tailor-made, thoughtful experience; we want to cater to brides and women who value individuality, sentimentality and intimacy; the very tenets we value ourselves. As Wren embodies this tone and sentiment, our hope is that your experience and story are complemented by these intentions and additionally bring you nothing less than joy, beauty, and significance.

• Cherie Amour Bridal Resale

29 Reviews for Wren Bridal

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous Dresses - Private Boutique Experience

I had looked at two other bridal boutiques before going to Wren. When I walked into the doors of Wren Bridal I knew that's where I would find my wedding dress. Unlike my other two experiences, my experience at Wren was totally private! The dresses are in the front room but you are escorted to a back room which is modernly decorated to almost feel like you're in an upscale furnished family room trying on dresses with your closest family or friends. I immediately felt relaxed and excited. Trying on dresses can be stressful and the warm, private, upscale feel of Wren made me feel totally at ease and made the experience just totally amazing. I explained to Erica a bit about my personality and style before coming into the store and she pulled dresses for me to try on that were waiting for me when I got there. Get this - I had no idea what dress I wanted but upon telling her a bit about myself she knew exactly which one I would love. It was the very first one I tried on and I knew it was the one. I tried on others just in case (I'm a Libra and awful at making decisions) and they were all beautiful. But Erica just totally nailed it with the very first one. It felt so ME. I got it right then and there. I also brought my bridesmaids back to Wren to try on bridesmaids dresses and the owners were just so patient with us (we are loud, outgoing, and brought multiple bottles of champagne..) and just made it an experience I will never forget. Trust me and go to Wren - it is the best bridal boutique around hands down. Thank you guys so much for everything! I truly felt magical in my Stella York dress on my big day.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing service

I had such a great experience finding my dress at Wren Bridal! They made me feel so special and helped me decide on my perfect gown. The atmosphere is so pretty and classy and I loved it. They also gave us great recommendations for a seamstress!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 09/07/2019

Went to Wren Bridal on a Sunday with a pre-scheduled appointment and had a wonderful time! I had the shop to myself and Christina was extremely open about dress prices and helpful with designers and dress styles. It was my first time so I was a little overwhelmed, but as I started to get a feel for what I like Christina brought in similar options. Was able to have four friends there comfortably to help share their opinion, and they were were flexible with the party size. There was no sales pressure and I was able to have my favorites saved to my profile. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Wren Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 1910 Towne Centre Blvd, Suite 2103 Annapolis, 21401 See on map
    Monday Closed Tuesday 11-7 Wednesday 11-7 Thursday 11-7 Friday 11-7 Saturday 9-5 Sunday 10-4
    Location of (Wren Bridal)