Curvaceous Couture Bridal Collection

Curvaceous Couture Bridal Collection

About Curvaceous Couture Bridal Collection

Because the love of their life isnt always a size six

Curvaceous Couture believes that every woman's wedding dress selection experience should be as joyful and fulfilling as possible, but the more shapely bride is forced to face disheartening challenges: fitting into the sample size 6, or shopping from the limited 2 or 3 plus size gowns offered by a few bridal salons! Located in the Baltimore Washington Metropolitan area, Curvaceous Couture is the first and only designer bridal boutique to feature a complete collection of full-figured, one of a kind wedding gowns, for the bride with discriminating taste. We are the only salon to cater to the curvy girl, featuring sample designer gowns from all over the world, that will fit size 12-44. Our bridal stylists are committed to the personal service and attention to detail that brides who expect the very best can rely on.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Customization (3)
Veils (3)
Mother of Bride (2)
Mother of Groom (1)

The best experience because I allowed my expert consultant to dress me. She listened to my vision and nailed it. Couldn't be happier with the service and professionalism.

Profile Picture Dawnita, 11/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm the mother of the groom in a wedding where the everyone but me is slender. The whole idea of all the pictures was really bringing me down. I had seen the Curvaceous Couture show on TLC, so I knew the experience would be great in terms of customer service - and it was. I mixed up the appointment time and arrived an hour late, but they were still able to accommodate me. The thing that I didn't expect was that There were so many flattering Event gowns to try on! I tried on seven and felt great in four of them - not something that usually happens! Two were so beautiful I couldn't decide, so I'll have to go back with my future DIL. I went by myself because I figured I wouldn't look good in anything and would be embarrassed, but shopping at CC was so wonderful I'm looking forward to going back and picking the final dress!

Profile Picture Kathy , 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Mother of Groom, Alterations, Appts. Only

Curvaceous Couture Bridal Collection Pricing

Partial Refund
7 AWARDS

Events

9130-T Red Branch Road, Columbia, MD 21045   See On Map
Curvaceous Couture Bridal Collection is a wedding gown boutique from Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Curvaceous Couture Bridal Collection is a professional wedding gown boutique that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in plus-size wedding dresses, mother of the bride, and social gowns.