Francesca's Bridal

View map Visit website

Francesca's Bridal is a luxury bridal boutique based in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland. Company founder and seamstress Francesca has a background in modeling and managed several successful bridal stores before opening her own in 2000. Their stock includes many exclusive bridal designs along with stunning accessories to complete your wedding style.

Francesca and her team of experienced consultants and seamstresses are dedicated to assisting you in finding your dream dress. Exclusive designers stocked by the store include Anne Barge, Eddy K, and Nouvelle Amsale, among others. From classic cuts to elaborate ensembles, Francesca's Bridal offers an array of breathtaking bridal designs. Their accessories include bridal hairpins, veils, evening bags, jewelry, and much more. Once you have found your perfect gown, their seasoned seamstresses can tailor your dress to your specifications for a perfect fit. Francesca's Bridal also provides a range of evening wear and cocktail dresses through their sister boutique, Francesca’s Atelier. Additional services offered by Francesca's Bridal include:

• Full customization
  • Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Rentals
  • Alterations
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Bri Viverito
    Bri V. Married on 09/17/2021

Everything I Could Have Dreamed Of

Francesca’s Bridal had the BEST selection of dresses when I was looking for the perfect boho meets modern gown for my wedding. They took the time to listen to the styles I knew I liked and the ones I knew I didn’t like. They never tried to pressure me into a dress that I wasn’t overly thrilled about which made the choice so easy when I found the one! The moment I put my
    dress on in the shop I knew it was the perfect one for me. They were so helpful throughout the entire process which really made me feel good about choosing them as the place to buy my gown. I love that they’re a family-owned and run business it just gave it such a more welcoming feeling when visiting the shop. I am so happy that I found my dream dress at Francesca’s!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 09/04/2021

A very, very happy bride!

I made an appointment with Francesca's Bridal to view the selection of the Wilderly Bride trunk show last weekend.

I want to start off by saying I had no idea what I style I wanted and had zero expectations that they'd have something I'd fall in love with. I was completely open to "leaving it to the professionals".

My MOH and I were greeted and checked in moments after we arrived. Kara Moro brought us champagne while we waited and let us know that she would be with us momentarily. While waiting, we browsed the gowns in the trunk show and I picked out a few to try on.

It was my turn to begin trying on dresses. I disliked one or two elements of every gown I picked out and was growing frustrated. Yes-you read that right; from the girl who had zero expectations coming into this, I was growing frustrated that I wouldn't be able to find a gown.

Kara brought me a few more gowns and asked me to tell me what I liked and disliked about them. Not only did Kara voluntarily fan me with a wedding magazine to cool me off while I was trying on dresses, she patiently worked with me and critically listened to what I liked and disliked about every gown I tried on. The last gown she hung up is a very, very special gown. You are probably not going to believe me when I tell you this but Kara found the dress I fell in love with!

I had a 5-star experience from the moment I walked into Francesca's until the moment I left. Kara and the rest of Francesca's are phenomenal and I will recommend this salon time and time again. Thank you all for making my first bridal appointment such a wonderful experience!
  • Katina
    Katina M. Married on 06/05/2021

beautiful gowns & experience!

Francesca's is such a beautiful bridal boutique with so many options to choose from and all at reasonable prices! The staff is wonderful and made shopping such a great experience even during Covid! I decided to buy my veil from them and I cannot express how happy I was with it. They held it & kept it safe while I was moving and unpacking, they had it pressed and ready for my big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

48 photos · 09/26/2021
  • Briana & AJ
    17 photos · 09/17/2021

Tuxedo By Sarno Tuxedo By Sarno Wedding Dresses

You're looking for the perfect dress. One that makes you fall in love, just like you fell in love with your fiance. Choose Francesca's Bridal. You won't be sorry.

Dave McIntosh Photographics Dave McIntosh Photographics Wedding Photographers

Francesca is an awesome resource for Brides. I have photographed many weddings and their gowns are always beautiful. I have also worked with them directly and I know they are friendly and customer service is excellent.

Elizabeth Bailey Weddings Elizabeth Bailey Weddings Wedding Planners

Francesca's Bridal Salon is a hidden gem of a store. They have beautiful gowns, wonderful customer service and they give each bride a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience. Highly recommended.

Location of (Francesca's Bridal)
2360 W Joppa Road Suite 108, Suite 108 Lutherville Timonium, MD, 21093

Monday-Wednesday & Friday: 10am- 6pm Thursday: 10am- 8pm Saturday: 10am- 5pm

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding