307 E. Joppa Rd, Towson, MD 21204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nelson Coleman Jewelers

At Nelson Coleman Jewelers, we are sixth generation personal jewelers. We specialize in exceptional jewelry from well-known designers, custom jewelry, and beautiful one-of-a-kind estate masterpieces. Visit us and experience why we have earned the trust of multiple Baltimore families for so many generations.

We have been selling diamonds in Baltimore longer than anyone. Our gemologist’s travel year round to hand select the best qualities and provide the best selection. We have access to the world’s leading diamond suppliers allowing us to pass significant savings on to you.

We’re dedicated to Ethics, Disclosure, Consumer Protection, and Price Integrity. Everyone gets our very best price.

We carry a wide variety of engagement rings, wedding bands, and anniversary rings from some of the finest designers in the world. Brands we carry include Hearts on Fire, Tacori, Mark Schneider, Flyer Fit, Mae Vona, Frank Rubel, Art Carved and more. We also carry a vast assortment Estate engagement rings and wedding bands. The showcases are wide open and we invite you to reach in, browse at your own pace, and try on as many as you’d like. When you find the perfect style we’ll make a brand new perfect ring just for you in about two weeks. Over 1,000 cool designs, almost 200 amazing styles ready to take home.

We are a leader in the field of Estate, Antique, and Estate Inspired jewelry, including appraisal, sale, and purchase. NCJ’s Estate Selection includes Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco, and Retro pieces, some rare, of every description. Many from famous designers like Tiffany, Cartier, Boucheron, Bulgari plus more previously owned items, all excellent values.

Follow Nelson Coleman Jewelers on

Nelson Coleman Jewelers 1
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 05/26/2019

Highly recommend!`

Nelson Coleman has been amazing to work with - I bring my ring in every 6 months due to my insurance plan for it to be checked, tightened, and cleaned. They are thoughtful, quick, and easy to work with! My rings are gorgeous and so is my husbands!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Nelson Coleman Jewelers 2

Hue · Married on 12/18/2018

Lauren helped my fiance and I create the perfect engagement ring. She was so responsive with her emails and told me everything that was going on during the process! I love my ring!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Cayla · Married on 10/06/2018

The best jeweler

I love Nelson Coleman! Jaci was the one who helped my husband pick out the engagement ring and she helped us with our wedding bands. Everytime I walk in there everyone is so happy and helpful and really makes you feel comfortable. The staff is so much more welcoming than any other jeweler I've been in before especially the big name ones

Sent on 10/31/2018