Francesca's Bridal Reviews

Francesca's Bridal 5
Francesca's Bridal 6
Francesca's Bridal 7

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Kara made my experience so special and I was so happy with my appointment at Francesca’s. I came in with an idea of what I wanted and she showed me a dress that was very similar to what I wanted. I decided that it actually wasn’t what I was looking for and she pulled some more dresses for me. I wound up choosing the second dress I put on and couldn’t be happier. They truly have an eye for what would look great on you and I am so excited to have found my dress. Thank you Kara!

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Everyone that we worked with at the shop was great. Thank you for making my dress dreams come true!

Francesca's Bridal 8
    Francesca's Bridal 9

Addie Hobart · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience

Kara immediately made me feel welcome and comfortable. I didn't have a specific vision when I began dress shopping. She was able to pick out several options in the store as well as online, one of which we ordered/shipped to the store and I ultimately went with that dress. She really helped me figure out exactly what style I was looking for and was flattering on me. Throughout the entire process Kara was patient, gave honest feedback and always responded quickly to any questions I had. I will absolutely recommend.

Kate · Married on 08/25/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Francesca's Bridal. It was very conveniently located in a shopping mall with plenty of parking and nearby shops so you could easily grab a meal before/after. The shop itself is intimate. I brought my grandmother and mother. Because it is smaller, I would recommend not bringing more than 4 people, as you might not have enough seating/space. Besides, you really don't want more than that for dress shopping anyway!

I told Bettyann the styles I liked, showed her my Pinterest board, and told her my budget range. She pulled several dresses for me to try, all in that range. What I loved the most was the set-up. There's a raised "stage" with curtains. She seated my mom and grandmother and then helped me into my dresses behind the curtains. She adjusted every one until I could get a good idea of what I would look like if the dress were fitted. She prepared the train, then, finally, pulled the curtains back for a big reveal. I felt so glamorous! And I think my mom and grandmother loved that.

I appreciated she never pushed one dress over the other (perhaps saying nicer things about the more expensive dress). She simply put on each one and then asked how I felt about them. She could tell my reactions to different ones. Based on that, she might grab 1 or 2 others to try. She also never brought something above my budget range, unless I OKed it. For example, after trying on several dresses, and seeing what I liked, she said, "I have one in mind that I think you might like, but it's XX over your budget. I wouldn't want you to fall in love with it if that won't work." In the end, I did not purchase my dress there, but I loved the style of the dresses! My friend is going to be bridal dress shopping soon and I am definitely taking her here!

Lilly Siems · Married on 07/14/2018

Beautiful dresses, amazing experience!

I am so glad that I was told about Francesca's Bridal!! These ladies truly care about making your day special and do everything they can to find your perfect look for your wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Kate · Married on 06/30/2018

I visited Francesca's after 3-4 other dress stores- I was overwhelmed and hesitant to try on any more dresses. I had the honor of working with Francesca herself - and am so grateful for her experience, patience, and confidence. I am not a shopper, and rarely get too dressed up or treat myself to fancy things. Francesca made me feel totally comfortable and helped me get in the spirit and celebrate! I tried on a total of only 5 dresses and ended up back in the second dress Francesca picked out! I did not have the immediate "this is the dress" moment...and I don't think I'm the kind of person that would. Francesca must have seen my wheels turning and jumped right in to help me think it through.
    I just got back from my first fitting since ordering the dress and the team there was again fantastic! So warm, kind, welcoming and genuinely interested in me! I can’t wait for my next fitting and to see the team again!

UPDATE: We had the best wedding day and feeling so beautiful in my dress definitely helped. It fit perfectly, and looked so beautiful in our garden setting. I LOVE my dress and am sad I don't get more occasions to wear it :)

Francesca's Bridal 10
    Francesca's Bridal 11

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2018

I had a fantastic experience with Francesca’s! I had visited a few salons with a specific dress vision in mind, and after striking out at all other salons, as well as with the handful of dresses I tried at Francesca’s, Kara asked me to “humor” her by trying a dress on that was the complete opposite of what I had my heart set on—opposite fabric, opposite cut, opposite style. And it ended up being *the* dress! Kara has such an obvious eye for recognizing what flatters various body types, and she made me feel at ease enough that I was ok stepping outside of my comfort zone. After purchasing the dress, the rest of the process was a breeze. Kara stayed in touch regarding the status of our order, and the salon was very accommodating in terms of scheduling fittings for times that worked best for me. There wasn’t a moment during the entire process that I felt stress due to my dress, and I know that’s a feeling many brides go through. Oh, and Francesca’s seamstress, Gana, is an alterations superwoman! We are so pleased, all around, with our experience with Francesca’s.

Francesca's Bridal 12

Sarah · Married on 01/13/2018

Kara and the entire Francesca’s team was a dream to work with from the time I purchased my gown to the day I picked it up. The alterations I needed were minimal, but I was still given the utmost attention and level of detail as someone who would need more extensive work. The ladies of Francesca’s make you feel like family and I can’t wait to drop in for a visit to share photos of my gorgeous gown with them.

holly · Married on 09/16/2017

I had such a wonderful experience with Francesca and her team! They were so amazing in helping me find my dream dress and when I wanted to customize it, they were right there helping me make my ideas into a reality! Even when we ran into issues they did an amazing job helping me solve the problems and the final outcome was absolutely stunning!! I would highly suggest anyone to go to them to find their dress, I am so happy that I did! I never had any issues with alterations and everything was timed perfectly! Such an amazing experience for the best day of my life!

Kerry · Married on 07/02/2017

I had such a wonderful dress shopping experience here. I drove up from northern VA, and couldn't be happier that I did. I had Francesca as my consultant and was wowed at her knowledge of the inventory and what style of dresses would look best on me. She helped me pick out the perfect dress and paired veils and belts perfectly with each choice. I would recommend Francesca's to anyone looking for the perfect wedding dress!

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2017

My experience with Francesca's Bridal was incredible! Their salon was the first and only I visited. I did not need to look anywhere else! I had an idea of the type of dress I wanted, but did not have a picture because I never found one. I described my vision to Francesca and the first gown she brought me was the one. I was amazed how she did it first try!! I tried on a few other beautiful gowns just to be sure. I loved them all - the selection was great. Francesca is kind and professional. She made me feel so beautiful, and she was fun to work with. The entire staff was the same way. They were proactive in scheduling. When I had fittings, they had my dress already out for me in the fitting area. They were expecting me and ready. I recommend you head to Francesca's Bridal for the most beautiful gown for your day! You deserve the best!!!

Francesca's Bridal 13
    Francesca's Bridal 14
    Francesca's Bridal 15
    Francesca's Bridal 16
    Francesca's Bridal 17

Joanna · Married on 05/28/2016

Francesca's was the first (and only) place I went to pick out my wedding dress. Francesca and her staff were so accommodating- I tried on dresses in every style to make sure I wasn't missing anything before I decided on 'the one'. I could not have loved my dress more. They also helped me decide on veil and accessories. Would definitely recommend Francesca's to anyone looking for their dress. Thank you!

Joanna · Married on 05/14/2016

If you're looking for an upscale, yet incredibly welcoming boutique with wonderfully unique, yet timelessly elegant wedding dresses, and attentive consultants, then Francesca's Bridal is definitely the way to go. I went for my first fitting tonight and I honestly felt like royalty. Potentially the loveliest aspect of Francesca's is every consultants' attention to detail and to each bride.
    The times I've visited (I also got my senior prom dress here), I've never had to wait and I've always felt like I am the only bride in the room. Even if you're from out of town, Francesca's Bridal is absolutely worth the trip.

If you are looking for the best bridal salon in Baltimore to get the wedding dress of your dreams, Francesca's is the place.
    My daughter and I went to 3 salons and she tried on many beautiful gowns, but it was our luck that Francesca's was last on our list that day! Francesca herself helped us out!
    She careful asks what style you are interested in, she listens and she starts from there! As you try on each dress she asks what you think and allows your answers to help determine which dress and what style you will try on next!
    That day there was a trunk show by designer Paula Varsalona who is based in NYC! When my daughter tried on a dress by that designer and decided that she would say YES to the dress, Paula came over to assist! An amazing belt and crystal adorned veil designed by Paula completed the look!
    After the champagne toast the next steps are skillfully handed by Francesca's team!
    When the dress comes in you have your first look and try it on, you then make a fitting appointment and the rest of Francesca's team her secret weapon, Maria the seamstress,steps in to make sure everything is perfect for your big day! The hem, the bustle and other adjustments as needed are taken care of by Maria!
    I was thrilled to hear the compliments on my daughter's wedding dress from our guests, even the guys!
    So thanks to Francesca's team everything was perfect! They even explain how to transport your gown carefully and safely for the wedding day ceremony!

Alana · Married on 10/17/2015

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to find my wedding dress in this beautiful bridal boutique. Francesca and Tori were so accommodating in my struggle to find the perfect dress. They assist you throughout the whole dress process, giving you advice on what under garments you should wear, to what dress material would be most practical for where you are getting married. They were super helpful and super sweet; not to mention very hands-on in the process, which I find extremely important considering how stressful dress shopping can tend to be. I was in love with my dress when I bought it and am still just in love and amazed with its beauty today. Thank you ladies for helping to make my wedding day beautiful and truly memorable!

Linda · Married on 10/18/2014

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Good choice of dresses.

melanie · Married on 07/12/2014

I bought my wedding dress from Francesca's and it was such a wonderful experience. Francesca worked with me herself and is amazing. She is very good at finding things that look great on your body type. She is so patient and not pushy at all, which I experienced at other bridal shops. She also fitted my mom for her dress which was stunning! The dresses are beautiful and one of a kind!

Krista · Married on 06/07/2014

I cannot say enough about Francesca's Bridal. I never even thought of going there until my Wedding Planner suggested it. It isn't in an area where I'd expect to find high-end designer gowns. I'm so glad I went.

We arrived for our appointment 2 days after Christmas. I had to take advantage of all of my Bridesmaids being in town for the holidays. Francesca herself personally helped me. I am in the fashion industry. I've been a buyer and a sales rep for high end swimwear and surf apparel for over 13 years so I really have high expectations on service and selection. Francesca BLEW ME AWAY. Clearly she is an expert and literally after suggesting 3 gowns and analyzing my body language, taste level and style, she had me in a $7,000 Badgley Mischka gown that was MY GOWN - only I didn't know it yet. We paraded out to my party where my sister immediately cried and when they flipped the lights off (We're having a black tie evening wedding at Ravens Stadium) the whole salon went "OOOOHHH!!!!"

But I had to be sure. My gals and I trekked up to NYC to the "typical" places. What a joke - and what junk. At least we had awesome food and did some sight seeing. We got back into Baltimore at 11:00pm on a Friday night and I was back at Francesca's at 10am the next morning. She put me back in my Badgley Mischka gown, got me in the shoes and the veil and I had "my moment". I cried - my bridal party cried and we just knew it was the one. We were all offered champagne in crystal flutes and I HAD to get my photo with my fairy godmother, Francesca! I wanted to write this review online so sophisticated and discerning brides know where to go. There is nothing like the service, sophistication, professionalism and industry knowledge that is offered at Francesca's anywhere else - not even in NYC!

Lindsay · Married on 05/24/2014

I purchased my gown from Francesca's, and from my first appointment to my dress pick-up date, the ladies at Francesca's were consistently helpful and friendly. The salon is beautiful and their inventory is varied and gorgeous. My budget was $2,500, and I had plenty of dresses to choose from. The consultants listened to my ideas and selected options for me that matched my description, but they also encouraged me to try others that I might not have otherwise considered. It was one of these that I selected - the third dress I tried on. Everyone at Francesca's made me feel relaxed and comfortable each time I visited. Also, I was extremely impressed with the alterations done on my lace dress. They were flawless, and the bustle was beautiful and easy to manipulate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Francesca's!

Helen · Married on 04/05/2014

Everyone we dealt with were very pleasant. We got my daughters dress here, the bridesmaid dresses and my dress mother of the bride.

Shanna · Married on 11/30/2013

Francesca's was the first and last bridal boutique I visited! I told Francesca exactly what I was looking for and ended up picking the third dress I put on! The experience was nothing less than perfect! The client service was remarkable, the dress was magnificent and it was all so easy. I ended up bringing back my bridal party, grandmother and mother who all ended up with dresses from there!

You will not be disappointed!

• I

Ilene · Married on 11/30/2013

Amazing customer service! Loved Francesca and her staff. She showed us dresses that were only in our price range. Within a handful of dresses my daughter found her beautiful gown. She was done so quickly I had time to look for my gown on the same day. I too, found my dress within a couple I tried on. It was the easiest thing we did during the whole wedding planning process! Would highly recommend!

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2013

Amazing shop and down to earth people who really care about your needs

angela · Married on 10/19/2013

Francescas has always been my go-to place for attire for any formal event. I first discovered the boutique in 2003, in highschool where I purchased my prom gown; Now I returned to find the most important dress of all..my wedding dress! This shop has the most beautiful dresses and such a variety to choose from. The staff are outstanding. I worked with Jerry in particular and I couldnt say enough nice things about her. She made me feel so important and special, I almost felt like family. Having such a great experience has definitely made my upcoming wedding more special and I would reccommend Francesca's to everyone!