17 Stonewall Dr, Poland, ME 04274 Map · Phone number

About Untamed Violets Photography

Welcome to Jennifer Lamoreau Photography. I have turned my love for Photography into a career. Photography started as a hobby for me when I was in my teenager years. I was always the one taking photo's at family gatherings and I loved doing it. I started my career in Investigations and decided after I had my 2 children I wanted to dive into my passion, Photography. I had taken several classes on Photography prior to children and continue to educate myself and learn new techniques every day!

I am a member of the Maine Professional Photographers Association and Professional Photographers Association of America where I continue to learn and attend events to be even better at photography. I love photographing weddings, events, seniors and families. I photograph in a photojournalistic style and like to capture those candid and unposed moments. I do offer studio sessions but much prefer outdoor, natural light.
I hope to be given the opportunity to photograph your event or family. I like to tell a story in my photographs, so let me tell your story...in pictures!

IMG9002
IMG9002
Lamoreau107 bw
IMG0744 L

2 Reviews for Untamed Violets Photography

Jenn from Untamed Violets Photography was AMAZING to work with! We were planning our wedding from out-of-town and she was so accommodating for our first meeting/engagement shoot. That first day we met her, we felt so comfortable in her presence and decided to book her right on the spot. She kept in touch over the next year until our wedding and it was as if no time had passed when we saw her again on our wedding day. She had us fill out a survey so she knew exactly how we wanted the day to go, and also offered wonderful suggestions of her own along the way. I was completely comfortable letting her take the reins and LOVED the pictures she took. It truly captured our entire day and each time we look back at the pictures it's as if we're getting married all over again :) We opted for a package that included a second shooter, and Mindy was absolutely wonderful as well. I loved having 2 perspectives for most of our shots!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Tarrah · Married on 06/21/2014

I can't speak highly enough of Jenn and Mindy. They are absolutely AMAZING at what they do and are always willing to accommodate. They did a wonderful job on our engagement photos (we had them all very quickly!) and were an absolute joy to work with at our wedding. they traveled 2 hours each way to photograph our beautiful lakeside wedding in Ellsworth, ME and were more than happy to do so. They are a pleasure to work with; very laid back but also professional. They always have such creative ideas and from the sneak preview I have gotten so far (Jenn had done within a couple of days of the wedding!!!), the photos they took came out BEAUTIFULLY! I would HIGHLY recommend Untamed Violets for your engagement and wedding needs!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Untamed Violets Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 17 Stonewall Dr Poland, 04274 See on map