Saint Petersburg, FL 33703 Map · Phone number

About Tickled Pink Productions

The question has been popped …. so has the champagne.

Now it is time to start planning! Tickled Pink Productions is the premier boutique event planning service that focuses solely on creating the event of your dreams while saving you hundreds of dollars. Financially savvy event planning is our specialty! We will handle any aspect of your event that you choose ~ how involved we are is up to you and your budget! Choose from our comprehensive list of services and let us help give you the event of your dreams. If you don’t see it listed, ask and we will make it happen.

Let us TICKLE YOU PINK!

Photo booth area
56022facaeb1a3b6 1297742664464 candybar3

21 Reviews for Tickled Pink Productions

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2013

Kelley was awesome to work with! She was our day of coordinator for our reception and went over every detail with me before the day and it all turned out perfect! It went so smoothly and the way she put out my decorations were even more beautiful than I had imagined. I will be recommending her to all of my engaged friends!

Sent on 11/05/2013

All of the decor elements at my wedding were done by Tickled Pink Productions. The bamboo arch decorated with beautiful nautical glass buoys, the hanging lanterns, the customized banners and signs, the gorgeous centerpieces that incorporated rope and starfish and lanterns - everything was exactly what I envisioned for my nautical wedding. So many of my guests have said it was the absolute prettiest wedding they'd ever been to!

Sent on 10/02/2013

kathy · Married on 04/19/2013

Kelley Poole was the officiant at our wedding and she did a great job!

Sent on 04/26/2013

Tickled Pink Productions FAQ

• Catering By Robert
    Catering By Robert Wedding Caterers

I am so excited to endorse Kelley Poole and Tickled Pink Productions! Our prior relationship with Kelley had been via her position as rentals coordinator at the St. Pete Beach Community Center, where she was always responsive to emails or phone calls and "on top" of everything relating to the facility. We were fortunate to hire Kelley as the rehearsal/ceremony coordinator for two recent weddings at Karnes Stables in Lutz. Because these were virtually the first of several initial events held at Karnes since their renovations, it was important that we all worked together to make a great first impression. I knew I could rely on Kelley to be communicative and also work independently at the same time. With four different event/staging areas, it was a challenge to say the least. I have to say that I didn't have to worry about any aspect of the celebration itself. Kelley developed a great report with the bride and groom during the rehearsal which carried over to the next day's wedding. This made everything run more smoothly because everyone was at ease with her attention to detail. Kelley also worked in harmony with our coordination and decorating staff. She made certain the vendors involved in ceremony were properly cued and informed of any changes. This made both weddings extremely stress-free for the clients, our staff, and the venue. I highly recommend Kelley and Tickled Pink for event coordinator and planning. Kelley is a person you can trust and rely on for optimum results. Cheers! Susan J. Stalnaker Co-Owner Catering By Robert / Event Concepts . FL

• Catering By Robert
    Catering By Robert Wedding Caterers

• SG Mobile DJ Service, LLC
    SG Mobile DJ Service, LLC Wedding DJs

Kelley was great to work with! I recently did a wedding with her down in Boca Grande and everything went just as planned. It was not an easy or typical set-up, but Kelley made sure everything was just as perfect as our client had dreamed. She was very professional and personable. Take the pressure off of planning your wedding and hire a professional like Kelley! I look forward to working with her and the whole staff of Tickled Pink Productions again in the future!

• Saint Petersburg, 33703 See on map