The Island Chateau

$12k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$12k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

The Island Chateau is a beautiful and timeless wedding venue located in Staten Island, New York dedicated to providing couples with a memorable and fully private experience. For over 40 years, their staff has provided couples with a stress-free day filled with detailed planning, unmatched customer service, spacious facilities, and more. The Island Chateau takes a couple’s vision and combines it with their skilled coordination to execute a wedding ceremony and reception that matches their distinct style, personality, and wedding theme. Their venue boasts state-of-the-art lighting, a ballroom with flexible floor plans, a glamorous grand staircase ideal for photographs, elegant glass chandeliers, and more. From their delicious dishes and their attentive staff to their proficient coordinators, couples can feel confident in receiving a welcoming and accommodating environment.

Facilities and Capacity
The Island Chateau offers couples three distinct event spaces, including their uncovered outdoor space and their indoor main ballroom that can occupy a variety of different floor plans. The venue can comfortably accommodate a maximum capacity of 300 wedding guests. They also provide couples with get-ready rooms for privacy and preparation.

This venue can easily host a couple’s ceremony, reception, bridal shower, and engagement party. Their services include fresh floral arrangements on each table, uplighting, chair covers, floor-length linens, a custom tiered wedding cake, trained servers and bartenders, a coat check, seating cards, and a coffee bar. Their staff also takes care of setup and cleanup.

Cuisine
The Island Chateau's kitchen staff allows couples to customize the menu to their distinct palette. From the cocktail reception to a seven-course meal, you have the freedom to choose the style and the dishes on your big day. Serving styles include a buffet, family style, plated dinners, or stations. They can provide dessert and hors d’oeuvres. Other services include:

• Barware
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Cash bar
  • Champagne toast

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Liquor License
Premium Liquor
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Anna
    Anna M. Married on 03/19/2022

Amazing Place. Elegant and Friendly

This place is amazing. I had my wedding here. Everything went perfectly. From the day we started planning, the owners Tammy & Terri were patient and had the best suggestions. The food was delicious and plentiful. The atmosphere was beautiful and romantic. The Bridal suite is a beautiful space to unwind, take photos and eat undisturbed. The balcony overlooking the main hall was a very nice touch. The staircases and up-lighting made for beautiful photographs. The waiters, bartender and Matre-D were attentive and made us feel like royalty. The coffee bar to go at the end was a nice special touch. I cannot say enough nice things about this Venue. If you're on the fence about whether to have it here, please be assured you will have a night to remember.
    Erin K. Married on 09/11/2019

Best day of our lives!

Island Chateau (Terry and Tammy) worked with me endlessly to plan the day of our dreams. They were able to set everything up exactly how I imagined it would look and be. The cocktail hour and dinner food was beyond delicious. My guests couldn't stop raving about how much and how great it all was. The waitstaff, bartenders and maitre'd were so accommodating, helpful and friendly. They all worked hand in hand with my house vendors and my husband and I. It was everything we imagined and more. We are so thankful we picked Island Chateau for our special day!
    Ashley V. Married on 08/03/2019

My wedding dream!

Married on August 3, 2019
    Thank you so much to all of the workers and owners of the Island Chateau, especially Tammy! I looked at a few places before I found this place and had been to many weddings before and nothing compared to my wedding experience. The ceremony room looks and set up was spectacular and the reception room was exquisite! Everyone that attended my wedding ceremony and reception at the Island Chateau raved about it and couldn't stop telling me how amazing, beautiful, and fun it was. What I loved about this wedding venue is that it is family owned, only one wedding at a time, all of my questions were answered, not once did they not answer my concerns, and the place itself was just so beautiful and modern that I didn't have to spend too much money because the decorations in the place were beautiful on its own. I also loved that the price was reasonable and it included the center pieces, which were beautiful. I was also able to do an option of pre-plating, where I asked my guests what entree they wanted on my invitation which also saved me a few dollars per plate.
    The entertainment, (Wofse entertainment-DJ, MC, photo booth, lights, TV's) I had was the best because they allowed my brothers entertainment company to come and have the place come alive.
    BTW the FOOD was sooooooo DELICIOUS and as an Italian I know good food, every single person at my wedding couldn't believe how good and well presented the cocktail hour food was. I also had an open bar, let me tell you not once did anyone have to wait on a line, the bar tenders were on point!!! My wedding dream came true!

Thank you Island Chateau for pulling off my big day
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
900 West Fingerboard Road Staten Island, NY, 10305
Location of (The Island Chateau)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding