50-1000
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Grand Marquis

Exquisite Catering With A Personal Touch

"Stupendous" ,"Spectacular", "Magnificent", "Elegant" "Fairytale Come True" "Out of this World" "Delicious Food", "Best Service" "Rave Reviews from our Guests".

The Grand Marquis reputation is built on comments like these and that's why your affair will be the memory of a lifetime.

Make your wedding part of a legend at the Grand Marquis. Long renowned for its style and cuisine, the Grand Marquis delivers a level of luxury found nowhere else. The Grand Marquis is elegant crystal, stunning linens and imperial silver packaged in one of the Metropolitan area's most beautiful buildings, featuring a huge 8,400 square foot ballroom and the truly unique Dome Room.

The Grand Marquis is easily accessible from anywhere in New Jersey, New York City and Staten Island via the Garden State Parkway, Routes 9 and 18 and the New Jersey Turnpike and can graciously accommodate upwards of 600 guests.

* Please call us at 732 679 5700 to schedule an appointment.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Plated (2)
Bartender(s) (2)
House Wine (2)
Premium Liquor (1)

This place is very flexible and willing to work within your budget. Working with Nertila has made this process run smoothly. The ballrooms are so amazing. Looking forward to our big day in 2018 but for now 5 stars!

Profile Picture Anu, 9/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
1.0

I am very disappointed with my experience with Grand Marquis. My fiancé spoke to Meagan (one of the venue consultants) over the phone. Meagan gave my fiancé a quote for holding our wedding at that location scheduled for May of 2018. Based on this, my fiancé and his family travelled over two and a half hours to Grand Marquis. After giving them a tour of the location, my fiancé and his family sat down with Meagan to discuss pricing. Meagan proceeds to give them a quote that is MORE THAN DOUBLE the price per person than the quote she originally told us over the phone. When my fiancé asked why there was such a big discrepancy she states "I underestimated." I wish they were more honest with their pricing over the phone so we wouldn't have wasted so much of our time!

Profile Picture Janki, 5/5/18, 1 Review

8 AWARDS

Events

1550 Route 9 South, Old Bridge, NJ 08857   See On Map
732-679-5700 (phone)
Grand Marquis is a wedding venue from Old Bridge, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York City, and Staten Island. Grand Marquis is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 26 years. We specialize in On-site Catering, Ceremonies, and Receptions.