The Grand Marquis Reviews

The Grand Marquis 5
  • Ricardo

Ricardo Marcelino · Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely Phenomenal!

We were married on 10.4.19 and had our reception here. We have so much praise for this venue but, first off we want to get the basics out of the way. Food is phenomenal. Venue is gorgeous Packages are affordable. Okay now we want to share our experience and why you should have your event at The Grand Marquis.

Both my wife and I have been to events at The Grand Marquis prior to our wedding. All of which were a fun and a great time. Once it came to our own wedding and the process of planning it, and the actual execution of the day, we could not have imagined it to have gone any smoother or been so amazing!

Being in the wedding business myself I did have certain expectations and wants when my wife and I had started looking at venues. When we sat down with Kristin at the Grand Marquis, she was kind, personable, knowledgable, and professional. We felt so relaxed and comfortable putting our wedding in her hands. After meeting with other venues we went back to the Grand Marquis almost immediately because of how well Kristin treated us on our first meeting. From there the planning was easy and flexible.

The day of, Joe the General Manager of the Grand Marquis and Thanasis our Maitre D were there to welcome us when we had arrived to the venue and they never stopped providing the BEST hospitality you could ever want. We always had everything we asked for and more. Their team and themselves were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. They made the night stress-free

Overall my wife and I felt like family at The Grand Marquis and are so blessed to have had such happy memories of our wedding day from having the wedding there.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Lori

Lori Chuss · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!

From our first meeting with Joe and Kristen to the planning we did in 3 months to make our wedding happen the Grand Marquis far exceeded our expectations!! The night of our wedding, there was nothing my husband, myself and our guests, needed. Joe has an amazing staff. They couldn’t have been anymore accommodating to us. The Grand Marquis is simply stunning and we are still getting compliments on the food quality and quantity. And people are still raving over how gorgeous the place it. Would love to go back and do it all over again! Thank you for making our day so incredible!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/07/2019

The best wedding venue in NJ!

The Grand Marquis was pure perfection from the beginning to end. Our event coordinator was Nertila and she was nothing but friendly, professional, and responsive. There must have been over 100 emails over the year and she always responded quickly and answered all of my questions and concerns. Our bridal attendant on the wedding day, Meghan, was extremely helpful and even helped bustle my dress. She constantly asked if we needed anything and made sure we were good at all times. Our guests are still raving about the food- the cocktail hour, the entrees, the desserts, and the to-go food were all huge hits and we even got to take some home. If I ever have another big event, it will be at the Grand Marquis! The food and the service are 100%!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Jāhnavī

Jāhnavī Vyās · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful place!

We liked this place in the first visit itself, and needless to say, the location and staff both were amazing. So well organized and so cooperative! Couldn't have found a better place than this for my engagement party. They took care of every detail and customized everything according to our needs.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Raj

Raj Patel · Married on 07/14/2019

Wedding Ceremony & Reception 7/14/19

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of having our wedding and reception at the Grand Marquis. The decor is incredibly elegant, and the staff was so welcoming and friendly. A special thanks to Kristen who helped us plan the event and she couldn't have been more accommodating throughout the entire process. Christopher was our Maître’ D and he was phenomenal. My Wife and I couldn't be happier with having our wedding here.

We recommend the Grand Marquis for your wedding without a doubt.

To Grand Marquis and everyone there who worked our wedding, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Raj & Vaidehi

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Anna

Anna Kousoulis · Married on 07/07/2019

Dream Come True Wedding!

The Grand Marquis was amazing from start to finish. They took great care of us and were extremely thoughtful and accommodating all throughout. They really know what they are doing and will make you feel like you are a part of their family. We were the first of our group of friends to get married, and we have been recommending them left and right. I can't wait to go back there as a wedding guest. All of our guests told us that this was the best wedding they've ever been to. Thanasi, Nertila, Lauren, and Dimitrios were the most helpful. The cocktail hour was INSANE. The amount of food impressed everyone. Then, for the actual dinner, we were able to try all of the meals and we loved EVERYTHING. Finally, the dessert... HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!! We were in the Marquis room, and as soon as those doors opened for the dessert, and everyone saw all the dessert, everyone was like WOW!!! They were open to making different ethnic foods for us, and open to changing things around for us. The day of our wedding was VERY stress free and they took care of everything. We STRONGLY recommend them for all your parties. They REALLY know how to throw a party. Thank you SO much. We are forever grateful to you for making our wedding truly the best day of our lives.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Katelynn · Married on 06/28/2019

If I could give more stars I would!

I honestly don’t even know how to start this review the Grand Marquis was amazing! We began our booking process with Nicole who was truly a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job helping me and my husband put together our day. We then finished our planning process with Nertila who was there for us every step of the way. The day before my wedding I realized I had miscalculated some details and she fixed them for me with min 15 min. Without her my wedding would not have been as perfect as it was! The staff on my wedding day was impeccable they not only treat the bride and groom with 5 star service but every single guest as well. At one point they didn’t have a specific alcohol my dad drank and they went out to buy it for him. Our bridal attendants were on point and I am so grateful for them. Anything me and my husband needed they were there. This is service you will not receive anywhere else! The endless amounts of food, beautiful ambiance and service left our guests blow away. I wish we could relive our wedding at the Grand Marquis because it was perfect in every way from start to finish!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Noorin

Noorin Ullah · Married on 06/16/2019

Beautiful venue and amazing staff

Grand Marquis was a beautiful venue for our wedding. We had about 550 guests and I expected the wedding to turn out to be a zoo. Thanks to all the wonderful staff and the beautiful venue we had an amazing wedding day! The ballrooms, especially the dome room, is beautiful for pictures and so is the outdoor area. The staff was super professional and helpful!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • I

Iraida · Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding

I would like to thank the Grand Marquis staff for the outstanding job they did on our wedding, May 12, 2019. The customer service provided by everyone on our wedding day was truly EXCEPTIONAL on every level. The food from cocktail hour to dessert hour was top notch. My husband and I could not be any happier. Everything was beautiful and everyone really worked towards making our day stress free and just wonderful. Thank you very much!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Ursino · Married on 12/22/2018

The most amazing venue, delivers on ALL fronts!

We are so excited to write this review for Grand Marquis. We booked our wedding there almost solely because of the wonderful experience we had the first time we went to visit and the way Nertila and the staff treated us. We were cautiously optimistic and felt the place was beautiful. It turned out to blow away all of our expectations. Nertila was amazing throughout the entire planning process and just could not possibly have been any nicer to deal with or more helpful. She made us feel completely comfortable in every way and helped us throughout. We are so lucky that we got to work with her for our wedding. As a whole the rest of the staff was amazing also. From the moment we showed up for our wedding to the time we left at the end of the night, every single staff member treated all of our guests like royalty. The service was incredible! The food was unbelievably delicious and perfectly timed and cooked! The bar never had a line! The cocktail hour was insane! The room was completely stunning and perfect! Our guests have been RAVING nonstop about the wedding and about Grand Marquis. We honestly feel so proud and lucky to be able to say we had our wedding there and everyone left with a wonderful memory. No guest was left wanting and everyone was taken care of with special attention, patience, and care. We felt so welcomed and special, as if it was the only wedding they had the whole year. They helped with the setup, and treated every request with a "CAN DO" attitude. We made 2 special request for the evening. One was to have great bartenders and not have a line, and the other was to offer extra desserts passed to the tables. Both were delivered perfectly and the guests were ecstatic about it. Thank you so much for everything you did. We can confidently say there is no other place we could have imagined having our wedding and GM holds a special place in our hearts forever. We would be remiss if we didn't mention our Maitre D', Chris. He was unbelievably nice and serviceable and we are honestly so impressed with the way he handled the whole evening. His staff including the Captain & servers/setup staff, were right on the same page and super nice and serviceable. So amazing.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Allie · Married on 10/28/2018

Perfect Venue in Every Way

From the moment we entered The Grand Marquis at our first meeting, we were treated extraordinarily. Joe leads a fantastic team. Nicole took care of us and was patient as we made our final decision. She was easily accessible when we had any questions and was happy to answer anything she could, and if she didn't know an answer, she did not stop until she found her answer so she could give us accurate information. Even when we had a slight hiccup right before our wedding, she solved it with poise and grace. Though she was not physically present on our wedding day, she left us in very capable hands with Kristen, Ashley, and the rest of their team who were attentive to our needs and were huge helps in getting our reception off without a hitch. We keep hearing endless compliments from our guests about the beauty of the venue, the quality of the food, and the flexibility of the staff. I would recommend The Grand Marquis for any type of event.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/21/2018

Best Experience

We worked with Nertila and she was beyond accommodating to us. She worked with us every single step and was super patient. The day of we had Chris as our Maitre'd and Meghan as our bridal attendant. Both of them went way above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of. I cannot say enough good things about the entire staff and services provided. Everyone raved about the food and service. You will not be disappointed if you book with the Grand Marquis.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing, extraordinary, Attention to detail

Nicole was my event planner and my husband and I loved her. I honestly can say she made my wedding happen. The food was amazing and the service was super.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Christine and Michael · Married on 10/13/2018

October 2018 wedding

I have a large guest list, so we knew we would need a big venue. One of the most important items on a guests list is the food. Grand Marquis is one of the top venues for this! Nertilla was my bridal attendant from the beginning to the day of. I hope to be a guest for a wedding here soon so I can enjoy it on the other end.

They will meet all of your expectations.

The Grand Marquis 6
    Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Pagan · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!

The food at our wedding was amazing, and Nicole is the best!!!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Alissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Having my wedding at the Grand Marquis was a dream come true! The staff is amazing. The food is amazing, and they are not stingy with their included selections! Our wedding coordinator, Nertila, was absolutely amazing!! We booked our wedding 2 years in advance, and Nertila was there every step of the way to answer any questions we had and helped us with our planning. Chris was our Maitre D', and he was extremely helpful the day of. He made sure the wedding party was taken care of fully the entire event. Some of our guests even said this was the best wedding they EVER went to! Grand Marquis was well worth the wait! Highly recommended, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Anu · Married on 09/03/2018

This place is very flexible and willing to work within your budget. Working with Nertila has made this process run smoothly. The ballrooms are so amazing. Looking forward to our big day in 2018 but for now 5 stars!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Denise · Married on 08/24/2018

A wedding one dreams of

From the moment we walked in the Grand Marquis we were treated like royalty. We first met with Nicole who would walk us through our whole wedding and make sure we received everything I wanted. In that same meeting we met one of the owners demetry who brought us in a plate of food and offered us drinks. This was even before we talked of booking the venue. We were so impressed. We went on a tour of the facility and my mouth dropped. It was gorgeous from the inside to the outside. After we decided to book our venue Nicole followed up with us every month. Asking if we needed anything. What we were suppose to be doing, etc. What I loved about Nicole was we mentioned to her that I am a picky eater. I eat wings and pizza and that is really it. The night of my wedding without even knowing Nicole made sure there was wings for me. I was so happy I could have cried. Its silly but the little things will make your wedding the best. The food, staff and dessert hour were amazing. We had a lovely woman named wanda who tended to us all night. She truly made eating and getting drinks possible on a night that everyone wanted a piece of you. If I could get married again I wouldn't change anything except holding my reception for longer hours. If your thinking of getting married trust me this is the place you want to be.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jackie · Married on 07/05/2018

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at the Grand Marquis on July 6, 2018. We cannot say enough about the incredible service that we received. Nicole, our event coordinator, was amazing from first meeting until the very day of our event. She assisted us with all of questions and made our whole planning a breeze! Ashley, our bridal attendant, was such a big help. She was extremely efficient and friendly! Chris and Mary were so helpful and accommodating the night of our event, to not only us as the married couple, but our friends and family as well. Between the amazing food and incredible service, the Grand Marquis definitely lived up to their reputation. Thank you so much for giving my husband and I the best day ever!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Diane · Married on 06/28/2018

Grand Marquis was a pleasure to work with! We worked exclusively with Nertila throughout our whole wedding process and I can’t put into words how great she was! She made the process stress free and was always there when we needed her! Our wedding was beautiful from start to finish and everyone on their team that night exceeded our expectations! I can’t thank the Grand Marquis enough for the best night of our lives!

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • Sonia

Sonia · Married on 05/25/2018

We had our wedding on May 26, 2018 and the entire Grand Marquis staff were fantastic! Nertila was our main point of contact and she was phenomenal! She worked with us and our budget to give us exactly what we wanted. Nicole also supported us in coordinating and was super helpful and knowledgeable. Our Maitre D', bridal attendant and Captain were beyond incredible! Super organized and made us feel at ease the entire wedding and reception. Grand Marquis is beautiful, elegant, and upscale! The guests were raving about the food -- especially the cocktail hour! We highly recommend booking your next event at the Grand Marquis.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Gena · Married on 04/28/2018

100% perfection! Words cannot describe how delighted we are! From the moment we signed to the last dance you were there! Everything was so easy and organized. The staff was beyond helpful and so attentive. Your venue is breathtaking! The food was delicious!!! I can’t rave enough about the food!!! This was one of only 2 places we looked and once we walked in we knew it was our place to start our life together! I wish our night never ended! Special shout to our bridal attendant Claudia who went above and beyond to cater to us and was as if she was part of the family and party with us! All of our team that day was exceptional! They took care of everything and we had a stress free, easy going, perfect day! These are true professionals and are amazing!! Thank you truly and deeply from the bottom of our hearts for the perfect day! You are the best!! Anthony & Gena

The Grand Marquis 7
    The Grand Marquis 8
    The Grand Marquis 9
    The Grand Marquis 10
    The Grand Marquis 11
    Sent on 04/29/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 04/06/2018

The Grand Marquis exceeded my expectations!!! I had heard great things about having a wedding there; my now husband and I went there and it was the only place we looked and I wouldn't change that for anything!! Nertila and the entire staff were exceptional!!! Made our day so easy and so special and perfect!!! The food was unbelievable and our guests have not stopped talking about it!! Our family and friends had the best time there and keep telling us how great it was!! Thank you Grand Marquis!!!! :) Hoping to go back for a wedding sometime soon!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Pamela · Married on 12/16/2017

If you want your dream wedding to be just perfect, this is your place!!!! Hands down 5 STAR from the minute I called to the minute my wedding was over!!! My event planner Nicole is amazing and VERY professional. My head server Wanda and our Maitre D Chris are very special people, 5 Star service from begining to end!!!! Food, service, quality, quantity, the beautiful room, the staff, recommendations/suggestions, etc... all second to none!!! If you want your dream wedding to be all that you dreamed of, look no further! Our wedding was on 12/16/2017 and we are still getting calls on how great our wedding was and how good and how much GREAT food was served and how it was the best weeding they have been to. TOP NOTCH!!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2017

Kristin, Joe, and the rest of the staff at the Grand Marquis helped to make our wedding, truly a fairy tale! From the beautiful atmosphere, to the attentive staff, to the delicious and abundance of food... our ever request was acommodated and granted! The cocktail hour and dessert hour were absolutely stunning! There were so many choices and everything was gorgeous! Kristin walked us through every step, so informative and pleasant! This was truly an amazing experience!!!!

The Grand Marquis 12