Marina del Rey

Up to 500 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$14k - $19k For 100 Guests
Up to 500 guests

Marina del Rey is a waterfront wedding venue located in the Bronx, New York. Perfect for couples who desire beautiful views for their celebration in New York City, this property offers stunning views of the Long Island Sound and Manhattan’s skyline. Conveniently situated close to the Whitestone and Throgs Neck bridges, it is defined by its welcoming and wholesome atmosphere. The staff takes delight in bringing their clients’ dream weddings to life, welcoming soon-to-be newlyweds from all walks of life. Elegant event spaces, mouth-watering cuisine, and unbeatable service await at this New York hidden gem.

Facilities and Capacity

Able to host several hundred people, Marina del Rey is home to an array of outdoor and indoor event spaces. It can provide the backdrop for every stage of your once-in-a-lifetime occasion, from your “I do” moment to the departure of your getaway car. You and your partner can exchange vows at the Waterside Pavilion, an open-air setting that overlooks the East River. Featuring an eye-catching gazebo, a striking patio, and floral accents, this is a wonderful place to begin your new chapter. Following your ceremony, you and your loved ones can take a walk along the Open-Air Pier. Capable of accommodating up to 220 wedding-goers, the Patio is ideal for cocktail receptions. Boasting views of iconic New York City sights, it has a relaxed vibe that will surely allow your nearest and dearest to unwind. Indoor receptions can take place in the Bellagio Room, an indoor ballroom that provides ample space for dinner and dancing.

With years of professional experience, Marina del Rey’s staff is well-versed in realizing marital visions. They strive to maintain the venue’s winning combination of delicious food, stellar facilities, and dedication to client-satisfaction. As such, they offer a range of services designed to enhance your big day. From providing planning assistance to overseeing the set-up and clean-up of your event, they will be on-hand to attend to every detail. Specializing in timeless Italian cuisine, the culinary team aims to complement your wedding with an unforgettable meal. Whether you would like a classic pasta dish or baked Alaskan salmon, they have you covered. These seasoned cooks are happy to adapt their dishes to suit all manner of dietary and cultural needs.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,792

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$9,824

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,449

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$724

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$20

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Marina
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
December

• Velvet
    Velvet L. Married on 05/07/2022

My dream wedding

Marina Del Rey by far exceeded our dream wedding. From the time we sat with Carl to the day of the wedding the customer service was stellar!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. It rained on our wedding day but you would've noticed they recreated a magical tent and the ceremony kept going. The food was DELISH, the drinks were great not watered down like other venues.
    All of my guests can't stop talking about our wedding!! There was never a time when we didn't feel special during this process leading to the big day and we are grateful.
    We thank Carl, Tori, Joe, Savanah and the rest of the staff that made our dream wedding come true!
  • Bianca
    Bianca C. Married on 09/10/2021

My wedding was perfect thanks to Marina Del Rey!

I booked my wedding at the Marina right after my first meeting with them. My husband and I sat down with Joe Savino from the beginning who broke down everything for us from start to finish. Joe was so accommodating in working with what we wanted for our day. Every time I called or went there leading up to the wedding everyone was so nice and friendly, everyone really makes you feel like you’re working with people you’ve known forever.
    Day of my wedding exceeded all expectations thanks to Joe Savino and Joe Orzo. The attention to detail is like no other, making sure that not only my husband and I had everything we needed and were happy but also making sure that each guest was happy. The level of service and professionalism is like none other that I’ve seen at the many weddings I’ve been to and I had so many guests say to me that night and after the wedding how amazing it was & how on top of everything they were. My bridal attendant was also amazing, making sure that everything was taken care of for me from start to finish so I didn’t have to worry about anything. I didn’t stress about a single thing on my wedding day, everything was planned down to the last detail & flowed so seamlessly.
    Moving on to the food. Where to start? There was so much food and it was ALL amazing. The cocktail hour was amazing and had so much to offer our guests. For the reception we did a pasta trio, everyone raved about the risotto! For the entree there were multiple choices, all of which were fantastic. To make sure my guests had the full experience my husband and I had a Viennese hour for dessert which was outdoors, right outside of our reception room. There were so many dessert options - cakes, cookies, a crepe station, ect. They really go all out when it comes to their food and it shows.
    Lastly, the venue itself. The venue overlooks the water which provided such a beautiful backdrop for photos. The ceremony was outside, right over the water & everything was set up perfectly to move right into an indoor/outdoor cocktail hour. My bridal suite was right next to the reception room, making it easy to sneak away when I needed. Our reception was in the Venetian room which was set up exactly how I envisioned. Every last detail was seen to.
    I would absolutely recommend the Marina Del Rey to anyone looking to book a venue for their special day. I can’t say enough just how impressed I was with my experience with them!
    Jen Married on 09/10/2021

Best reception ever!

Marina Del Rey was perfection and made the wedding of our dreams come to life. From our amazing Maitre D (Joe Savino) to the delicious food and breathtaking views we had an amazing wedding reception and experience. They went above and beyond to make sure everything ran seamlessly and exactly how we planned it. All our friends and family are still raving about our wedding reception and how perfect the food and venue were.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Tori  Grassi
Tori Grassi
Banquet Manger

Dedicated to customer service, with 15 years of proven experience in the hospitality industry and wedding planning, Tori, brings with her fresh and modern ideas. Combined with the rich history and tradition of Marina Del Rey, this is the perfect combination.

The Projekt The Projekt Wedding Bands

Many brides and grooms will ask my opinion about locations for their weddings... They know that our band has been to so many catering facilities through the years and we know the food and the way many of these halls are run ...It is my absolute expert opinion that The Marina Del Rey not only has the greatest service and location (the view on the water is spectacular) of any hall we've ever been to , but the food is absolutely the best ! I will always highly recommend the Marina Del Rey.

1 Marina Dr Bronx, NY, 10465
Location of (Marina del Rey)

Marina del Rey frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Marina del Rey?

Marina del Rey includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Marina del Rey, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Marina del Rey includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Marina del Rey, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Marina del Rey includes:
  • Open Bar
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Specialty Beer

What are the most important characteristics of Marina del Rey in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Marina del Rey for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Marina
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Marina del Rey for wedding events?

Marina del Rey offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Marina del Rey offer?

Marina del Rey offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Marina del Rey offer for wedding events?

Marina del Rey offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services
  • Liability Insurance
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Marina del Rey have available for wedding events?

Marina del Rey offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents

What percentage of users recommend Marina del Rey and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Marina del Rey is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding