1100 Jericho Turnpike, Westbury, NY 11590 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 81

About Westbury Manor

Westbury Manor provides an elegant wedding venue for couples featuring one wedding at a time. The facility provides both indoor and outdoor locations to celebrate your wedding day. Between the landscaping and excellent staff, you are sure to make memories that will last a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity
The most stunning part of Westbury Manor is its five acres of gardens. The foliage and bridges provide a beautiful backdrop for any picture. Hold your ceremony among the gardens, and then enjoy a cocktail hour under the sun. When it is time for your reception, step into the gold coast ballroom. The space has shimmering gold details and an elegant design that you are able to make all your own. Celebrate your special day with up to 300 guests.

You’ll never be stressed in the hands of Westbury Manor. Their wedding planner app allows couples to stay on budget and organize all of their vendors. With the touch of a finger, your wedding will be exactly as you want it. Their detail-oriented staff provides you with setup, cleanup, and everything in between. You’ll have the freedom to use outside vendors, but be given the convenience of their highly-trained in-house catering and bar staff. Most importantly, you'll be the only wedding of the day and have the chance to design an event just the way you want it.

Cuisine
Your guests will love a made-to-order dinner from the catering staff. This is to ensure the the freshest ingredients are being used every time. The chefs at Westbury Manor believe in serving only the best for their guests. Plated, buffet, or family style, the catering team will provide an experience that meets your specifications. They will also serve hor d'oeuvres along with specialty stations during your cocktail reception. Finish the night with cake and sundae bar that your guests will love.

History
The manor was built by George P. Titus in the early 1880s. Since then, land from the estate had been sold and primary ownership transferred to John R. Hill. Mr. Hill lived in the home until the end of World War 2. In 1945 the Manor was purchaed by August Sandee and turned into a reataurarnt, The Westbury Manor. In the early 1960's Carl Hopple purchased the manor and added more space to accomadate larger wedding parties. In 1982 the manor was purchased by the Scotto Family who are the owners to present day. Become part of a 60 year history with an event at The Westbury Manor.

Follow Westbury Manor on

Westbury Manor 7
  • Milly-Ann

Milly-Ann · Married on 07/25/2019

A truly magical moment

My team consisted of Ian Azouz (booking manager), Sandra (my maitre d), and Evelyn (my bridal attendant). I could not have gotten through the day without them. They took care of our needs and were two steps ahead of all operations. I rate every aspect of the day a 10/10; the beauty of the grounds, the food, the service! We made the perfect choice. If I had to do it again, I'd make the same decision!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Westbury Manor 13
    Westbury Manor 14
  • Katrinazmoyro

katrinazmoyro · Married on 07/21/2019

Everything was above and beyond what we could have hoped for

It's difficult to put into words how amazing our experience was with Westbury Manor. From the moment I walked through the doors, over a year before my wedding, I knew I couldn't get married anywhere else. For starters, it's absolutely stunning. Every detail of the venue makes you feel at home (well, if your home is a stunningly gigantic Manor). The food is completely unmatched. I don't care how expensive of a venue I've attended in the past, the food (especially main course selection) never compared to Westbury. It was the first venue I looked at and knew this was it. If that isn't enough, the staff are some of the most phenomenal, warm, supportive, loving people I have ever met. Ian has helped us all year with anything we needed and made everything we asked for happen for us. He made every trip to Westbury Manor feel as though we were going to meet old friends and that will never be forgotten. Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful and he made it seamless. Fast forward to a year later (3 days ago) we got the wedding of our dreams. On our day, Phillip was our maître D' and Kelly was my bridal attendant. What a dream team! It's as if the both of them know what you need before you even say it! Phillip brought out a fan and fanned me throughout my pictures (it happened to be around 96 degrees on our wedding day). He truly made sure we didn't have to worry about anything because he was on top of what was going on at all times. This is the guy you want on your side the day of your wedding. Kelly, I hope you read this because you're a gem. Not only is she the sweetest woman EVER but she made sure I was hydrated, fed, happy, sweat wiped off of my face...you name it, she was there. They were both my actual lifelines that day. This was a bit difficult to write because I'm still so overwhelmed with how incredibly amazing the whole Westbury Manor team is and how special they made our day, it's actually making me a bit speechless. Ian, Phillip, Kelly - Mark and I are over the moon! We can't thank you all enough

Sent on 07/24/2019

Westbury Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,200.00
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Garden, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

• Skyline Orchestras
    Skyline Orchestras Wedding Bands

Highly recommend Westbury Manor, always spectacular...

• Silverfox Photography & Cinematography
    Silverfox Photography & Cinematography Wedding Photographers

If you're looking to have an event with the following criteria met, then you MUST check out Westbury Manor: 1- EXCEPTIONAL service 2- GREAT food 3- AWESOME grounds (for photos and outdoor cocktail hour/ceremonies) 4- TREMENDOUS value 5- Ownership that REALLY cares. So there you have it! But don't just take my word for it, give them a call and see for yourself! -John, Owner Silverfox Photography

• 1100 Jericho Turnpike Westbury, NY, 11590 See on map