Westbury Manor Reviews

Westbury Manor 6
Westbury Manor 7

Kasey Egan · Married on 05/17/2019

Phenomenal

Yesterday was my wedding day. Thanks to the Westbury Manor it was the best day of my life. Everything was excellent from the food, to the decor, to the service. My guests had the best time! My maitre d Phil was incredible! I cannot say enough good things about this man! He went above and beyond and was just a genuinely great person to be around, we had so much fun. My bridal attendant Evelyn was the cutest person she took such great care of Me, my girls, my dress, and anything else that we needed. Phil and her together were such an amazing team and I couldn’t have been more blessed to have them be apart of my special day! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Veronica

veronica · Married on 05/12/2019

Our Beautiful Wedding!

Our wedding was 5/12/2019. This place is absolutely amazing. We couldn’t be happier to have found and chosen this place. The staff here is superb and the premises here are beautiful!!! Unfortunately, our banquet manager left before our actual wedding, however the Westbury Manor staff didn’t let our wedding fall through the cracks. The rest of the staff took over answered all our questions and made sure our day went without any issues. We met the owner on several occasions, Jerry and he is a great person. Thank you so much! We went with the in-house florist; Gary and we highly recommend him. Our flowers were beautiful and matched our Spring theme and the manor. Our guests keep raving about the food and venue! EVERYONE LOVED THE FOOD!!!! Delicious cocktail hour and delicious dinner, so much food. The food was amazing, and this is not the kind of place where as the bride and groom don't get a chance to eat. We absolutely ate, and the food was phenomenal!
    Our Maître’ D Sandra was amazing. Anyone who has her is lucky. She was calm and collective, helped with everything and made sure everything went smooth despite some hiccups, she didn’t bail or give up. My bridal attendant Kelly is the BEST!!! She is hands down the BEST shadow any Bride could have. Anytime we needed anything, she was there ready and willing to make it happen. Special thanks to these ladies who made our day a lot better by making sure we ate, drank and enjoyed everything. My mom was amazed with them as was my bridal party. It was like they were reading my mind and had things ready for me before I even asked! We never had to wait for anything because someone was always there to fulfill our any request! Thank you so much!!! They really take care of you here like you are family, and everything is so beautiful and well done. It's worth every penny, and we cannot recommend this venue enough. There are not ENOUGH amazing things we can say about this venue! From the moment we booked until the end of our wedding they always made us feel like royalty. I would recommend this venue to anyone and just know if you choose Westbury Manor you can be confident in the fact that your wedding will be absolutely flawless!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful / perfect venue

Westbury Manor is simply Perfect!! We could have not ask for a better venue for our wedding. The outstanding job the whole team did hosting our wedding reception had us all amazed. A month later, and our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful and elegant Westbury Manor is. Everything was PERFECT!!!, we truly couldn't have imagined a more beautiful reception. The Maitre'D was incredibly nice, professional and outstanding at his job! We were running very late in arriving and were very worried things wouldn't go smoothly, but he quickly adapted to the situation and got everything done in a way that didn't feel rushed putting us immediately at ease, for that we cannot thank him enough. My bridal attendant was also above and beyond stellar! She was very noninvasive, but whenever she was needed, she appeared like magic to take care of my every need. Everything else from the wait staff to the food was beyond superb, BIG compliments to the chefs!! Thank you again Westbury Manor for helping us to create all of these beautiful memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Lia · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing experience, beautiful venue

The Westbury Manor was the absolute best choice for us, as we live out of town. The staff makes everything incredibly easy- from moving the decorations, to the order of ceremony they take care of it all. Everyone raved about the food and the venue is impeccable decorated without even having to bring much of your own decorations. They treated us so well. If you are looking for people that know weddings inside and out, a beautiful venue, and great food and drinks, have your wedding here.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Kimberly Procida · Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding of the year thanks to the staff

My wedding was here o feburary 9. When we first stepped into the Westbury Manor to check it out, the staff was so professional and amazing. Even so, that we booked with them right away. They made us feel like family. My wedding was everything a girl dreams about. They were so professional and wonderful. I am still getting comments from my family and friends as to how amazing the staff really was. Big shout out to Mary, Sandra, and Kelly. Our bridal attendant and matre d were on point. Anything we needed, we would turn around and they were right there. Sometimes, they would even read my mind. The food was amazing, and it's hard to please italians. Congrats fo Westbury, you guys stand for what everyone loves about you.. your courtesy, your professionalism, and your environment. Hands down the best and only venue to book!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Westbury Manor 8
    Westbury Manor 9
    Westbury Manor 10
  • Scott

Scott · Married on 01/27/2019

Westbury Manor Wedding

My wife, Julie, and I got married at the Westbury Manor on 1/27/19. There are not enough words to express how magical of an experience it was. Phil, our maitre'd, and Kelly, Julie's bridal attendant were extremely helpful and organized. They kept the day running smoothly, coordinated all of our vendors, and brought us food, drinks, carried our personal items, and went above and beyond to make the day as perfect as possible. All of the guests were very happy with the quality of service and taste and quantity of food. The venue itself was beautiful--in addition to the normal decorations, the staff put up fairy lights and our family photos to give our wedding more of a personal touch. We would highly recommend the Westbury Manor to any couple looking for a fantastic wedding venue! Thank you to Ian Azouz and the rest of the staff for helping with all of our questions along the way (Ian was super accessible by phone and email, and was always very punctual when returning messages), and to Phil, Kelly, and the rest of the wedding day crew for making our special day one that dreams are made of!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Kimberly D · Married on 11/18/2018

Wedding Nov.17th

I cannot say enough good things about Westbury Manor, We will remember our wedding day for many years to come. They made my wedding something that everyone is still talking about and asking us to get married again. I would highly recommend Phil and the bridal attendants there!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2018

Above and beyond

Let me start off by saying Kelly my bridal attendant was amazing for my 11.10.18 wedding. I at first was calling her heather because that’s who I was told was my bridal attendant. Shame on me for not looking at her name tag. When I found out her name was Kelly I was embarrassed and asked her why she didn’t correct me and she told me I’m the bride I can call her whatever lol. Not only did Kelly take care of me but she took care of everyone in my bridal party and the grooms also. She even came outside when we were taking pictures to bring us a sip of our drinks.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Westbury Manor 11
    Westbury Manor 12
    Westbury Manor 13

Jenna · Married on 10/27/2018

Phil and Jackie

Phil was our Maitre’d and Jackie was our bridal attendant yesterday at the gorgeous Westbury Manor. They were phenomenal and made our day truly the best day ever!! Everything was perfect and exactly what we hoped it would be!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Westbury Manor 19
    Westbury Manor 20

Penny · Married on 10/07/2018

Our Perfect Day

We cannot say enough about Westbury Manor! From the minute we booked until the night of our wedding they were nothing but great. We worked with Ian, Melissa and George. They were helpful, understanding and made sure the details leading up to our wedding were perfect. The day of the wedding we had Philip and Claudia as our maitre'd and bridal attendant. They were so caring, helpful and wonderful to work with. They made sure we had everything we needed in order for us to have the best time. Every guest at my wedding raved about how wonderful the venue was and how much fun they had. We couldn’t have picked a better place to have our wedding. Westbury Manor is very family orientated and we felt like we were part of their family. It was the best night of our lives. Thank you to everyone at Westbury Manor who made our day so special.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Flora · Married on 09/01/2018

More light at the entrance to impress invites. Better gooty bags for invites to leave happy.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Natasha · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing venue with amazing staff! We first met with Linda who answered all our questions and did a great job making sure that we attended the showcases and that we knew everything we needed to know. Phil was our Maitre D’ and Evelyn was my BA. They were amazing! We were able to do a rehearsal the Wednesday before and it was here that we met Phil. He was extremely knowledgeable and knew exactly how to help us. I felt like I was definitely asking for a lot and they were able to get everything done. We also met with Jake who was awesome as well. They both took the time to explain things to me if I did not understand and they were super accommodating! On the day of, we were very concerned about the weather and Phil definitely made me feel better in letting me know that we were going to be able to have the ceremony outside. Phil made sure to use everything I gave them and made sure that our room looked great! Evelyn did an awesome job making sure that we were able to try everything from cocktail hour. The only thing I think we didn’t get to try was the raspberry brie which we heard was amazing. She also did a fantastic job helping me with my dress which really was a lot to handle. She made sure I stayed hydrated in the heat and that I always had help going up and down the stairs. The food was out of this world! There was so much of it and people really enjoyed everything. For cocktail hour, we added the ravioli bar and the mashed potato bar which were great additions. We also did an ice sculpture which looked amazing right in the middle of the rooms between the garden room and the library. The main entrées all tasted so amazing. (Phil and Evelyn made sure that we were able to try everything to see what our guests were eating.) At the end of the wedding, we had a chocolate fountain with a mini Viennese station with an ice cream sundae bar, cordial bar, crepe station, fresh fruit, and pastries and zeppoles for the exit station. Simply amazing!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Westbury Manor 21
    Westbury Manor 22

danielle · Married on 08/10/2018

Our wedding was Friday, August 10th, 2018 and it was absolutely perfect! We can not say enough good things about Westbury Manor. From the second we walked in for our first visit, we were welcomed with opening arms. The staff always went over the top in all aspects to be sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. Our banquet manager, Ian was always easily accessible and helped up whenever we needed. Melissa and Linda were also very informative and helpful when planning our rehearsal dinner which was also perfect. On the day of our event, Phil, our Maitre'd, was outstanding. He made sure the room was beautiful and exactly how we imagined it. He is a true professional. Our bridal attendant Claudia was also excellent. She made sure we had everything we needed and was very attentive to our bridal party and family as well. Overall, Westbury's food, service, and beautiful grounds were exceptional and we highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2018

There is no other wedding venue we could possibly see our wedding happening than at the Westbury Manor. From day one they were absolute professionals that made us feel like the only married couple in the world. We had the pleasure of working with Linda, who is an absolute professional and helped us plan our special day from 3,000 miles away. As the day got closer, Melissa helped finalize all the details and was amazing to work with. She took care of every need we had and made us feel as if we were in good hands. When it came to the week of finalizing all our details we were in good hands with Jake - who is a stand out at the Manor. Knowledgeable, honest, and passionate for the business, he confirmed our hopes that we were going to have the best day ever. The day of our wedding was hectic, but you wouldn't know that the way the staff at the Manor handled everything. From guests arriving early, to anticipating inclement weather, everyone, and I mean everyone, who worked on the staff was terrific. We need to shout out our maitre'd, George, who is a treasure of a human being. He was in our corner every step of the way and always had our best interests at heart. It's easy to get swept up in a wedding, but George is there with you delivering a special platter of every piece of food from cocktail hour (because you need to eat, and it's easy to forget to eat). He's the guy who pulls you aside, tells you to breathe, and take it all in. We can't thank George enough for just being an overall wonderful person. Special thanks also to our bridal attendant, Johanna, who is a class act and accommodated every request we threw her way. She's a lifesaver and one of the many reasons why the Westbury Manor is so special. There are so many things we love about this place, from being the only wedding that day, to the amazing food, but it all comes down to the service and the people. Our day was so special because the Manor made it so special.

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Westbury Manor 23
    Westbury Manor 24
    Westbury Manor 25
    Westbury Manor 26
    Westbury Manor 27

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

My Wedding part 2 of 2

Claudia was my best friend on the wedding night! It was raining so she was able to simultaneously hold an umbrella over my head and hold my dress up so it wouldn’t get wet on the ground. Now, my dress was huge so I’m still shocked at how she did it all! Obviously, because my dress was so big, I needed help using the bathroom. She insisted that she help me instead of bothering my bridesmaids during cocktail hour. She was amazing!! She told me exactly how to stand, as she lifted my dress and pulled down my spanks! I was able to pee with no problem! Claudia came with me, my husband, my photographer and videographer outside while it was drizzling to get some outdoor pictures. She did a fantastic job making sure the bottom of my dress stayed as dry and clean as possible! I accidently got my hand in some mud without knowing, then went to pull my dress up and got a HUGE mud stain on the front of my dress! Claudia worked tirelessly to scrub that stain out of my dress before our entrances into the reception! You couldn’t even see it anymore! She was a lifesaver! During the cocktail hour and reception, all of the bartenders and wait staff were so professional and attentive to our guests. So many of our guests raved about the service at Westbury Manor! The food was OUTSTANDING at both cocktail hour and dinner and the cookie craze for dessert was a huge hit with everyone! I HIGHLY recommend any brides looking for a top-notch venue that honestly treats you like royalty; to please visit the beautiful Westbury Manor!! Thank you to everyone at the Westbury Manor!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Lisa · Married on 03/30/2018

Wedding Review part 1 of 2

There are not enough amazing things I can say about everyone at Westbury Manor. The house is breathtaking. From the main lobby, to the library, to the conservatory to the main ballroom, all of the rooms inside Westbury Manor have such a feel of old and vintage romance. The grounds outside are beautiful year round, even when flowers aren’t in bloom. Our first visit and initial meetings with Mary were so helpful, she answered all of our questions and worked with us so we stayed in our budget. Every time we went to Westbury Manor to make a payment or ask questions, we were treated so, so well. When it got closer to the wedding, Melissa was great to work with planning the menu and Jake was absolutely fantastic during our final meeting the week of the wedding. He answered ALL of our last minute questions and addressed our concerns, and whatever he could not answer with confidence himself, he got an answer right away for us. Fast-forward to the wedding day…Phil was our maître’d and Claudia was our bridal attendant. MY GOODNESS they were fabulous!! They both went above and beyond their call of duty to make sure our entire experience at Westbury Manor was flawless. Phil was there for our entire bridal party and parents to make sure we had drinks in hand when we wanted them, to constantly check in and make sure if we needed anything and get it for us if need be, and he did it all at the drop of a hat. An example of this is I forgot to tell my florist to add flowers to our wedding cake and it ended up being so bare looking. Phil had an idea and was able to take some flowers from each of my bridesmaid’s bouquets to make a flower arrangement on our cake and it was more GORGEOUS than I had envisioned! Phil decorated our reception space beautifully and so specifically to what I had requested with all of the décor I brought in. He was a true superstar on our wedding day and it wouldn’t have been as flawless as it was without him!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Mona · Married on 03/17/2018

We visited for an appointment on 1/22. From the moment we walked through the doors of the Westbury Manor, we were treated like we were already booked clients of theirs. We received a warm welcome; they offered us light breakfast and drinks as we waited to meet with their Banquet manager. While we waited, we met Jerry, the owner who was so attentive to every guest who came in before and after us. He even personally gave us a tour of the venue before he handed us off to Mary, the sales manager. He's definitely not one of those absent owners who you never encounter. He is very involved in the operations of the venue, and personally extends himself to couples who consider/choose the Westbury Manor to realize their wedding dream.

We met with Mary to explore the rest of the mansion. We then sat down to discuss the details of the menu, pricing/package, guest count and desired time frame for our wedding. She was incredibly helpful and answered many of our questions before we could even ask! She genuinely cared about our concerns; she instantly looked to see what she could do to make it work for us. You can tell she finds joy in being a part of making people's wedding dreams come true. Unfortunately, the date we really wanted was NOT available for spring 2018, which is not a surprise, considering this venue is well known throughout L.I. & NYC. Now that we've experienced their service first-hand, there's no doubt couples who book here are in good hands.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Gregg · Married on 02/17/2018

2-17-18 Wedding - Excellent
    Westbury Manor went above and beyond to make our wedding one of the best days of our lives. Their professionalism, quality of food, decor of the ceremony and cocktail rooms, outside grounds and attention to detail far exceeded our expectations. The staff made sure that they got everything right. Our Maitre D Phil made sure everything ran smooth, including setting up the vendors, arranging the room to our liking, and were in constant communication with me and my wife to make sure we were happy. They set up our display tables illustrating our love story perfectly. Kelly and Lexi did an excellent job making sure my wife and her bridesmaids were attended to, fixing their dresses, bringing us food and beverages during photo shoots, and even cleaned up my dad's tux which got coated with flour - still don't know how he managed to do that. There were more than five food choices for the main dinner, cocktail hour had an endless supply of appetizers, and we got a zeppole desert cart thrown in at the end. Westbury also did a great job catering to our guests. A special thanks also goes to Mary for helping us throughout the wedding process.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Christine · Married on 02/10/2018

My husband I got married here on 2/10/18 and to say it was a dream day would be an understatement. From the very beginning of the planning process with Mary B back in June to the planning of the menu and linens with Melissa M to the day of with our maitre'd Phil and bridal attendent Claudia, we were treated like family. Mary and Melissa answered any and all questions we had quickly and easily. On the day of the wedding, our maitre'd, Phil, was knowledgeable, friendly, organized, and really did everything in his power to make sure my husband and I, our parents, and all our guests had the time of our lives. I can not tell you how many people commented to us on how amazing Phil was. Our bridal attendant, Claudia, was a dream. She was extremely attentive to my husband and I throughout the entire night, but at the same time gave us plenty of space. We had some rain when we first arrived, and she helped us stay dry, and managed to keep my dress clean and away from any puddles and dirt outside. She really was beyond words. Thank you Westbury Manor for a dream wedding day. We could not have had a better day and we look forward to being able to return for our anniversary every year for dinner at your restaurant!

Sent on 02/20/2018

carolyn · Married on 02/02/2018

We just had our wedding at the beautiful Westbury Manor. From the second we walked we loved the venue. Every person that we worked with was professional and accommodating. Linda was our banquet manager. She was attentive and thorough. Philip and Jackie were an amazing mater D and bridal attendant team. They were so professional and attentive to my husband and I the whole night. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about how great our wedding was. The food was absolutely amazing and the service is out of this world. We had so many guests come up to us and tell us that this was the best wedding they have ever been to. It was truly the best night of our lives and worth every penny and every second of planning! THANK YOU WESTBURY MANOR!!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Joanna · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely beautiful place to have your dream wedding ! Staff is so professional and upbeat! They are truly wonderful. They help make your special event run as smoothly as possible! We had the best bridal attendant Danielle! Is was fabulous! So polite and really helped relax my nerves. Their entire staff was fantastic too! HIGHLY recommend to any one for their special event!

Sent on 01/26/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 01/06/2018

We booked with Westbury Manor shortly after viewing their rooms and speaking with the owner. He was very helpful and clear about what Westbury Manor could provide. As far as our planning throughout our wedding, Westbury Manor was one of the easiest to work with. We liked that we didn't need to find a cateror because it was included with Westbury Manor. Moreover, the food was excellent and provided a lot of flexibility to the guests since they are able to choose from 7 entrees on the day of instead of us having to collect orders through our RSVPs. Any questions leading up to the day of our wedding were promptly answered, whether through email or a phone call. All our vendors, whether a "preferred" vendor often utilized with Westbury Manor, or ones that we found on our own, worked seamlessly with Westbury Manor and their staff. They really showed their professionalism and service on that end. As the day got closer, they were very accommodating with our schedule to finalize the menus and handle other items as necessary. On they day of our wedding, Phil, our Maitre D, was top notch and made sure our special day went off without a hitch. Between him and the bridal attendant, we did not have to worry about anything going wrong or us having to take time out to fix anything. They were excellent and truly helped make our day special and allow us to focus on each other and our guests. We recommend Westbury Manor for anyone thinking about having their nuptials on Long Island and would highly recommend trying to get Philip as your Maitre D'.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Jenna · Married on 11/03/2017

Words cannot describe how perfect our wedding was. The team at Westbury Manor are truly experts. This is BY FAR the best Scotto Brother's venue. Sandra was our maitre d, Claudia was my bridal attendant. They were both incredibly amazing. Especially, Sandra. She opened our cocktail hour up a half hour early (at no extra charge) and did not end anything early. She kept the wedding going at a great pace, attended to our needs, and attended well to our parents. The venue also surprised us with an upgrade from the Seafood station to the seafood boat (an extra $15 a person) that we were unaware of until we walked into the wedding. Additionally, they provided a bunch of different passed hors d'oeuvres for the bridal party during pictures, keeping everyone well feed and happy.

In addition to this attentive, the venue itself is superior. Every guest we had (including ones who loved ones got married several weeks before at another scotto brother's venue) have raved this was the best wedding they had ever been to. The food was absolutely delicious and in abundance. The grounds are incredibly stunning and beautiful. They set everything up just as I imagined and helped me plan a perfect day throughout the process. They were incredibly attentive, helpful, and accommodating throughout the planning process, at the wedding, and even after it was finished. The icing on the cake was that I forgot to take a copy of the personalized menu they made for us so I called up (about a month after) and they remade them for me and printed four for myself and my family. They are so amazing. I can't wait to return as a guest or have future parties at this venue!

Sent on 12/10/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/15/2017

In visiting possible wedding venues, we were looking for a place with a sense of history, a place that could offer us individualized attention, that had great food and service. We got way more than we bargained for at the Westbury Manor. All of the staff that we worked with were professional and helpful, from the beginning of our planning to the end of our reception. The Westbury Manor florist did our flowers - the bouquets, the centerpieces, everything was fresh, high quality, and gorgeous. The food was amazing, the grounds were beautiful and we and our guests were extremely well taken care of. Our maître d’, George, on his own, took extra care of one of our guests with a disability. He made sure that her needs were met throughout the day. It was a special touch that we only learned of after the wedding. You cannot buy this kind of attention; only a place that prizes customer service will employ staff who naturally think of these things. We are so happy that we had our wedding ceremony and reception at Westbury Manor; we cannot wait to celebrate our first anniversary at the Polo Club! Linda, Gary, Melissa, George, Gigi, thank you so much for making our wedding a complete and utter success!!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018