242 Reviews for Westbury Manor

Buffet (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
241 Westbury Manor Reviews

More light at the entrance to impress invites. Better gooty bags for invites to leave happy.

Profile Picture Flora , 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue with amazing staff! We first met with Linda who answered all our questions and did a great job making sure that we attended the showcases and that we knew everything we needed to know. Phil was our Maitre D’ and Evelyn was my BA. They were amazing! We were able to do a rehearsal the Wednesday before and it was here that we met Phil. He was extremely knowledgeable and knew exactly how to help us. I felt like I was definitely asking for a lot and they were able to get everything done. We also met with Jake who was awesome as well. They both took the time to explain things to me if I did not understand and they were super accommodating! On the day of, we were very concerned about the weather and Phil definitely made me feel better in letting me know that we were going to be able to have the ceremony outside. Phil made sure to use everything I gave them and made sure that our room looked great! Evelyn did an awesome job making sure that we were able to try everything from cocktail hour. The only thing I think we didn’t get to try was the raspberry brie which we heard was amazing. She also did a fantastic job helping me with my dress which really was a lot to handle. She made sure I stayed hydrated in the heat and that I always had help going up and down the stairs. The food was out of this world! There was so much of it and people really enjoyed everything. For cocktail hour, we added the ravioli bar and the mashed potato bar which were great additions. We also did an ice sculpture which looked amazing right in the middle of the rooms between the garden room and the library. The main entrées all tasted so amazing. (Phil and Evelyn made sure that we were able to try everything to see what our guests were eating.) At the end of the wedding, we had a chocolate fountain with a mini Viennese station with an ice cream sundae bar, cordial bar, crepe station, fresh fruit, and pastries and zeppoles for the exit station. Simply amazing!

Profile Picture Natasha, 8/18/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Outside Vendors, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Wireless Internet

Our wedding was Friday, August 10th, 2018 and it was absolutely perfect! We can not say enough good things about Westbury Manor. From the second we walked in for our first visit, we were welcomed with opening arms. The staff always went over the top in all aspects to be sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. Our banquet manager, Ian was always easily accessible and helped up whenever we needed. Melissa and Linda were also very informative and helpful when planning our rehearsal dinner which was also perfect. On the day of our event, Phil, our Maitre'd, was outstanding. He made sure the room was beautiful and exactly how we imagined it. He is a true professional. Our bridal attendant Claudia was also excellent. She made sure we had everything we needed and was very attentive to our bridal party and family as well. Overall, Westbury's food, service, and beautiful grounds were exceptional and we highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture danielle, 8/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There is no other wedding venue we could possibly see our wedding happening than at the Westbury Manor. From day one they were absolute professionals that made us feel like the only married couple in the world. We had the pleasure of working with Linda, who is an absolute professional and helped us plan our special day from 3,000 miles away. As the day got closer, Melissa helped finalize all the details and was amazing to work with. She took care of every need we had and made us feel as if we were in good hands. When it came to the week of finalizing all our details we were in good hands with Jake - who is a stand out at the Manor. Knowledgeable, honest, and passionate for the business, he confirmed our hopes that we were going to have the best day ever. The day of our wedding was hectic, but you wouldn't know that the way the staff at the Manor handled everything. From guests arriving early, to anticipating inclement weather, everyone, and I mean everyone, who worked on the staff was terrific. We need to shout out our maitre'd, George, who is a treasure of a human being. He was in our corner every step of the way and always had our best interests at heart. It's easy to get swept up in a wedding, but George is there with you delivering a special platter of every piece of food from cocktail hour (because you need to eat, and it's easy to forget to eat). He's the guy who pulls you aside, tells you to breathe, and take it all in. We can't thank George enough for just being an overall wonderful person. Special thanks also to our bridal attendant, Johanna, who is a class act and accommodated every request we threw her way. She's a lifesaver and one of the many reasons why the Westbury Manor is so special. There are so many things we love about this place, from being the only wedding that day, to the amazing food, but it all comes down to the service and the people. Our day was so special because the Manor made it so special.

Profile Picture User7818541, Recently Married, 10 Reviews

My Wedding part 2 of 2

Claudia was my best friend on the wedding night! It was raining so she was able to simultaneously hold an umbrella over my head and hold my dress up so it wouldn’t get wet on the ground. Now, my dress was huge so I’m still shocked at how she did it all! Obviously, because my dress was so big, I needed help using the bathroom. She insisted that she help me instead of bothering my bridesmaids during cocktail hour. She was amazing!! She told me exactly how to stand, as she lifted my dress and pulled down my spanks! I was able to pee with no problem! Claudia came with me, my husband, my photographer and videographer outside while it was drizzling to get some outdoor pictures. She did a fantastic job making sure the bottom of my dress stayed as dry and clean as possible! I accidently got my hand in some mud without knowing, then went to pull my dress up and got a HUGE mud stain on the front of my dress! Claudia worked tirelessly to scrub that stain out of my dress before our entrances into the reception! You couldn’t even see it anymore! She was a lifesaver! During the cocktail hour and reception, all of the bartenders and wait staff were so professional and attentive to our guests. So many of our guests raved about the service at Westbury Manor! The food was OUTSTANDING at both cocktail hour and dinner and the cookie craze for dessert was a huge hit with everyone! I HIGHLY recommend any brides looking for a top-notch venue that honestly treats you like royalty; to please visit the beautiful Westbury Manor!! Thank you to everyone at the Westbury Manor!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We visited for an appointment on 1/22. From the moment we walked through the doors of the Westbury Manor, we were treated like we were already booked clients of theirs. We received a warm welcome; they offered us light breakfast and drinks as we waited to meet with their Banquet manager. While we waited, we met Jerry, the owner who was so attentive to every guest who came in before and after us. He even personally gave us a tour of the venue before he handed us off to Mary, the sales manager. He's definitely not one of those absent owners who you never encounter. He is very involved in the operations of the venue, and personally extends himself to couples who consider/choose the Westbury Manor to realize their wedding dream.

We met with Mary to explore the rest of the mansion. We then sat down to discuss the details of the menu, pricing/package, guest count and desired time frame for our wedding. She was incredibly helpful and answered many of our questions before we could even ask! She genuinely cared about our concerns; she instantly looked to see what she could do to make it work for us. You can tell she finds joy in being a part of making people's wedding dreams come true. Unfortunately, the date we really wanted was NOT available for spring 2018, which is not a surprise, considering this venue is well known throughout L.I. & NYC. Now that we've experienced their service first-hand, there's no doubt couples who book here are in good hands.

Profile Picture Mona, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Outside Cake, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

2-17-18 Wedding - Excellent
Westbury Manor went above and beyond to make our wedding one of the best days of our lives. Their professionalism, quality of food, decor of the ceremony and cocktail rooms, outside grounds and attention to detail far exceeded our expectations. The staff made sure that they got everything right. Our Maitre D Phil made sure everything ran smooth, including setting up the vendors, arranging the room to our liking, and were in constant communication with me and my wife to make sure we were happy. They set up our display tables illustrating our love story perfectly. Kelly and Lexi did an excellent job making sure my wife and her bridesmaids were attended to, fixing their dresses, bringing us food and beverages during photo shoots, and even cleaned up my dad's tux which got coated with flour - still don't know how he managed to do that. There were more than five food choices for the main dinner, cocktail hour had an endless supply of appetizers, and we got a zeppole desert cart thrown in at the end. Westbury also did a great job catering to our guests. A special thanks also goes to Mary for helping us throughout the wedding process.

Profile Picture Gregg, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband I got married here on 2/10/18 and to say it was a dream day would be an understatement. From the very beginning of the planning process with Mary B back in June to the planning of the menu and linens with Melissa M to the day of with our maitre'd Phil and bridal attendent Claudia, we were treated like family. Mary and Melissa answered any and all questions we had quickly and easily. On the day of the wedding, our maitre'd, Phil, was knowledgeable, friendly, organized, and really did everything in his power to make sure my husband and I, our parents, and all our guests had the time of our lives. I can not tell you how many people commented to us on how amazing Phil was. Our bridal attendant, Claudia, was a dream. She was extremely attentive to my husband and I throughout the entire night, but at the same time gave us plenty of space. We had some rain when we first arrived, and she helped us stay dry, and managed to keep my dress clean and away from any puddles and dirt outside. She really was beyond words. Thank you Westbury Manor for a dream wedding day. We could not have had a better day and we look forward to being able to return for our anniversary every year for dinner at your restaurant!

Profile Picture Christine , 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

We just had our wedding at the beautiful Westbury Manor. From the second we walked we loved the venue. Every person that we worked with was professional and accommodating. Linda was our banquet manager. She was attentive and thorough. Philip and Jackie were an amazing mater D and bridal attendant team. They were so professional and attentive to my husband and I the whole night. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about how great our wedding was. The food was absolutely amazing and the service is out of this world. We had so many guests come up to us and tell us that this was the best wedding they have ever been to. It was truly the best night of our lives and worth every penny and every second of planning! THANK YOU WESTBURY MANOR!!!

Profile Picture carolyn, 2/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely beautiful place to have your dream wedding ! Staff is so professional and upbeat! They are truly wonderful. They help make your special event run as smoothly as possible! We had the best bridal attendant Danielle! Is was fabulous! So polite and really helped relax my nerves. Their entire staff was fantastic too! HIGHLY recommend to any one for their special event!

Profile Picture Joanna, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Indoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We booked with Westbury Manor shortly after viewing their rooms and speaking with the owner. He was very helpful and clear about what Westbury Manor could provide. As far as our planning throughout our wedding, Westbury Manor was one of the easiest to work with. We liked that we didn't need to find a cateror because it was included with Westbury Manor. Moreover, the food was excellent and provided a lot of flexibility to the guests since they are able to choose from 7 entrees on the day of instead of us having to collect orders through our RSVPs. Any questions leading up to the day of our wedding were promptly answered, whether through email or a phone call. All our vendors, whether a "preferred" vendor often utilized with Westbury Manor, or ones that we found on our own, worked seamlessly with Westbury Manor and their staff. They really showed their professionalism and service on that end. As the day got closer, they were very accommodating with our schedule to finalize the menus and handle other items as necessary. On they day of our wedding, Phil, our Maitre D, was top notch and made sure our special day went off without a hitch. Between him and the bridal attendant, we did not have to worry about anything going wrong or us having to take time out to fix anything. They were excellent and truly helped make our day special and allow us to focus on each other and our guests. We recommend Westbury Manor for anyone thinking about having their nuptials on Long Island and would highly recommend trying to get Philip as your Maitre D'.

Profile Picture Zachary, 1/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

Words cannot describe how perfect our wedding was. The team at Westbury Manor are truly experts. This is BY FAR the best Scotto Brother's venue. Sandra was our maitre d, Claudia was my bridal attendant. They were both incredibly amazing. Especially, Sandra. She opened our cocktail hour up a half hour early (at no extra charge) and did not end anything early. She kept the wedding going at a great pace, attended to our needs, and attended well to our parents. The venue also surprised us with an upgrade from the Seafood station to the seafood boat (an extra $15 a person) that we were unaware of until we walked into the wedding. Additionally, they provided a bunch of different passed hors d'oeuvres for the bridal party during pictures, keeping everyone well feed and happy.

In addition to this attentive, the venue itself is superior. Every guest we had (including ones who loved ones got married several weeks before at another scotto brother's venue) have raved this was the best wedding they had ever been to. The food was absolutely delicious and in abundance. The grounds are incredibly stunning and beautiful. They set everything up just as I imagined and helped me plan a perfect day throughout the process. They were incredibly attentive, helpful, and accommodating throughout the planning process, at the wedding, and even after it was finished. The icing on the cake was that I forgot to take a copy of the personalized menu they made for us so I called up (about a month after) and they remade them for me and printed four for myself and my family. They are so amazing. I can't wait to return as a guest or have future parties at this venue!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering

In visiting possible wedding venues, we were looking for a place with a sense of history, a place that could offer us individualized attention, that had great food and service. We got way more than we bargained for at the Westbury Manor. All of the staff that we worked with were professional and helpful, from the beginning of our planning to the end of our reception. The Westbury Manor florist did our flowers - the bouquets, the centerpieces, everything was fresh, high quality, and gorgeous. The food was amazing, the grounds were beautiful and we and our guests were extremely well taken care of. Our maître d’, George, on his own, took extra care of one of our guests with a disability. He made sure that her needs were met throughout the day. It was a special touch that we only learned of after the wedding. You cannot buy this kind of attention; only a place that prizes customer service will employ staff who naturally think of these things. We are so happy that we had our wedding ceremony and reception at Westbury Manor; we cannot wait to celebrate our first anniversary at the Polo Club! Linda, Gary, Melissa, George, Gigi, thank you so much for making our wedding a complete and utter success!!!!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding there over a month ago and I'm still getting great comments on everything, between the ceremony, cocktail hour and the grand reception everything was above & beyond. My Maitre d was Philip and can't say enough great things about him, he had everything in order and under control making sure we were happy with everything and always keeping us updated, my bridal attendant was Jackie such a sweet girl and always by my side whenever I needed something. Westbury Manor and the staff really did an amazing job
Thank You So Much Philip & Jackie For Making our day magical

Profile Picture Barbara , 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We booked in February this year for our wedding this October. Westbury Manor was the 5th venue we visited. You know what they say, the 5th's time the charm lol. From the time we walked in we were treated as if we were already booked guests. Westbury Manor treated us better than any other venue--not saying other venues were rude or treated us bad, it was just better. We had the pleasure of initially working with Linda, when it came time to pick the menu & final plannings we worked with Melissa, our maitre d' Phil, and bridal attendant Claudia were all superb. My mom & one of her sister's even noticed how great of a job Phil & Claudia were. From the time I arrived with the bridemaids, there wasn't anything I asked for that I didn't get. The planning process was long & became overwhelming & I told my husband after all the planning, I don't even know if I would want to renew our vows in the future. After working with Westbury Manor & my other vendors I would do it all again.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

The staff at Westbury was amazing! Phil and Jackie were on top of everyone, making sure everyone had drinks and was fed. They fixed the jacket of my husband so quickly. Everyone was so friendly. Anything Westbury said they would do, they did above and beyond and were had a great time, the best night ever.

Profile Picture Erica , 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment we visited Westbury Manor, we KNEW this was the place to have our dream wedding. The staff was very professional and friendly and were helpful in adressing all
of our questions. We know that we are in good hands and Westbury Manor will do an amazing job for our September wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am absolutely in LOVE with Westbury Manor. We looked at a few places before coming here & we felt that most other places were a dime a dozen. Any venue can create a room with tables and chairs, hire a dj, and put lights in so it looks like a club... This wasn't the vibe we were going for. Westbury Manor had so much charm being an old mansion & walking in here didn't feel so business oriented. Prior to coming here, we felt that most places were trying to "hook us" to get our business. Westbury Manor had a very relaxed feel. The place speaks for itself. You can book them or not...either way, they will continue being awesome. This is the vibe we were given and we loved it. We met with Mary who is such a wonderful lady. Again, weddings are a business but with Mary we felt she was genuinely happy for us and we were excited to book with her. She was easily accessible and easy to talk to. She helped us with anything we needed. After meeting with Mary, we decided that we wanted to go by our gut and have positive vibes every step of the way with this experience & this is why we booked the manor. We got married on July 30th, 2017 and the day of our wedding was perfect. Everything ran smoothly. Anything I had dropped off to be set up, such as pictures for a memory table etc., had been set up beautifully. The food was amazing and the staff was great. Our maitre d was Phil Lucatorto and he was THE BEST. He is such a nice person and he helped us with everything. It was actually fun hanging with him for the whole evening! =) I never write reviews and we had such a nice experience at Westbury Manor that I had to come on here to write this! I highly recommend this venue & we look forward to going back for dinner and drinks on our anniversaries now! Thanks Mary, Phil, & everyone else at Westbury Manor for making this event such a wonderful and memorable one! XO

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westbury Manor is top notch! Their staff and managers are awesome and work with a smile.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 7/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just our small but large hearted wedding of 45 people in the Westbury Manor's Executive Room. The room was PERFECT for us. Everyone fit perfectly. The room has a Dance floor where the Chuppah was held for the ceremony to take place. The guests sat at the their table and enjoyed the ceremony.

Within seconds of the ceremony, the floor was transformed into an amazing dance floor where the DJ played great music for the next 4 hrs.

Linda, Gary, Melissa and several others made our dream small -intimate wedding soo perfect.

Profile Picture Joyeta, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

A++ 11 Stars!!
BEYOND excellent. Every single person that works at Westbury Manor was nothing less than amazing. Phil our maître d was unbelievable. We arrived early (I know not the usual case) and they were ready and waiting for us with open arms. They got everyone situated had food waiting and everyone was super attentive to us. Giana aka my bridal day guardian angel was my bridal attendant, best friend that day and the most helpful and nicest person I have ever met. She was like my shadow, helped with everything and saved my sleeve after I ripped it. She was the ABSOLUTE best. Our bridal team made us feel like we were their family. They were on it at every moment, helped our day be more special than I ever could have hoped. Both extremely attentive and always making sure Mike and I were content. ALL the food was amazing and everyone raved about it. The venue itself is SO beautiful and there are photo opportunities everywhere all over the manor. People were outside for cocktail hour (and a half) our inside for the reception and it was all amazing. They let us and our family arrive an hour before so that we could take family photos and it was just all perfect. I know my wedding was going to be fun no matter where it was, but the entire Westbury Manor staff took our wedding to new levels. Thank you does not even seem to be sufficient for creating such a special day for us.

Profile Picture Liz, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Westbury Manor was an absolute pleasure to work with as we planned our wedding and celebrated our special day!!! Leading up to our wedding date, whenever I called or emailed WM, I received a prompt response. They were very organized and available to help us in any way they could. Their service and professionalism was truly 5 star - we absolutely fell in love with the staff here - Phil, our maitre'd, and Gianna, my bridal attendant, could not do enough for us on the day of our wedding and their help was invaluable! They were genuinely invested in making our wedding a beyond wonderful experience.

The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous - and it was so wonderful to have the entire Manor to ourselves - we utilized every inch of the grounds for our photos. We even got some pictures with their resident peacocks! Our guests had the best time. The food was fabulous. The Viennese hour - OMG - it was beyond incredible. I couldn't believe how many dessert tables were available to us! We had the most perfect evening. I could go on and on, but just know if you book with Westbury Manor you will have ZERO regrets.

Profile Picture Alissa, 5/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Wireless Internet

I just recently booked this venue for our March 2017 wedding. My mom and my FMIL fell in love with the venue the moment we walked in as Linda was talking they kept looking at each other and finally said, "Why are we not booking them yet?" I just wasn't completely sold. I brought it back home and mulled it over, discussed it with the fiance and now the more I look at it the more excited I get for our big day. I can not wait. I must say the pictures do the venue no justice, so if you think the pictures are wonderful you should really go see it in person. It is the only venue I went to look at.

Profile Picture Keyma, 3/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Indoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

We just got married at The Westbury Manor this past Friday. This venue is Phenomenal! We wanted a mansion/castle type venue to fit our theme & The Manor was perfect from the start. Beautiful decor inside where you get that old world classy feel, & outside in the gardens, which are great for pics all year round.

From the very beginning our event manager Mary was the best - supportive, immediate responses to all of my calls & emails, & honest as I brought my ideas to her through my planning. Everyone we dealt with - Melissa whom we arranged our menus & decor with, Linda Dinatale & Lana who worked with us the final week, our Maitre D Phil, Bridal Attendant Jackie, the wait staff & bartenders, the list goes on - were nothing but professional and kind, treating us like royalty!!

And the food!! We're foodies so as much as we knew we loved The Manor, we still needed a tasting, and we were floored! Top Notch! The amount of food that you're offered with your contract is amazing. So many options!! Our gorgeous cake (from Francesco's Bakery) was included in our package, and we did a viennese hour with an unimaginable amount of desserts.

As hard as I tried to keep everything in order, we had at least 10 cancellations up until 2 days prior, last minute cigar bar catastrophes, seating errors, but The Westbury Manor staff kept me calm through it all & made sure our vision was executed perfectly. We felt like family working with the staff here. Choosing The Westbury Manor as our venue was one of the best choices we made in our planning. Thank you Westbury Manor for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/3/17, 14 Reviews