Westbury Manor Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Paulina
    Paulina L. Married on 11/05/2022

Wedding 10/01/22

Westbury Manor was amazing. I had my wedding on 10/01/22. Claudia and Phil were beyond amazing. They went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier. They made my day stress free, anything I needed they had it done before I even asked. I felt like I knew them forever that's how comfortable they made me feel. If your getting married definity ask for Claudia and Phil.
    Love, Paulina & David O.
    Jillian C. Married on 10/21/2022

Phenomenal!

If you want your wedding to be the most talked about event in your friends' and families lives, Westbury Manor is your venue! We got married three weeks ago and both my parents and in laws have friends who are STILL raving! Everything was exceptional: food, service, the grounds and the Manor itself! Our Maitre'd was Phil and bridal attendant was Evelyn (also my daughter's name so I felt the stars really aligned!). Phil and Evelyn were amazingly attentive. They are the epitome of professional. I was seconds from walking down the aisle realizing, how are the strings going to know how to change the song? How will I know if Evelyn is done fluffing my dress? They were like, don't worry, we got it under control!

Westbury Manor goes above and beyond, more than any other venue we toured or heard about from others. They literally take care of everything and will not steer you wrong! I'm not someone who likes being the center of attention but Westbury Manor makes me want to do it all again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Pauline Married on 10/16/2022

Absolutely wonderful!

We had our wedding at Westbury Manor earlier this fall, and we couldn’t be more grateful that we found such a wonderful venue. From the facilities to the staff, we really couldn’t have asked for better. The venue was absolutely breathtaking, with its interior design and outdoor waterfalls, bridges, and gazebos. The cuisine and services provided were top-notch. Our guests had a spectacular time at our wedding! Several of them raved to us about the quality and quantity of the food!

Our banquet managers Mike and Sandra were incredibly responsive, kind, and thorough. Our wedding was stressful, but they helped to smooth out the process from beginning to end. Since the staff worked together for decades, their team was very efficient and detail-oriented. They dealt with any requests that we had with ease and understanding, which we greatly and sincerely appreciated.

We can’t rave enough about Phil and Claudia, who were our Maitre D’ and Bridal Attendant respectively. Phil was so on top of everything on the wedding day, from finding our family for photos to making sure our ceremony and reception were on time. His leadership and coordination saved us so much time and stress. Claudia was a godsend; she was with us the entire time, making sure we had drinks and food, as well as handling any and all needs we had. Their presence calmed us at a time when everything was hectic and we are forever grateful to them for being with us on that day. If you’re reading this, thank you both so much!

We highly, HIGHLY recommend them for any wedding or event. They are the very best in the industry!
    Anna O. Married on 10/03/2022

Beyond Awesome!

I'm delighted to write a review regarding the Westbury Manor. My son and now daughter-in-law had their wedding ceremony and reception on Saturday evening, October 1, 2022. We had hoped for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour but unfortunately, due to the weather it was not possible. However, I must say, the staff waited till the 11th hour hoping the weather would cooperate in hopes of accommodate our request for an outdoor ceremony.

The venue speaks for itself. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the building has the charm and warmth of an old world victorian mansion. The food was abundant, delicious and tastefully displayed. Unlike may other venues we looked at, the dinner menu gave our guests the choice of 7 entrees to choose from! But then, everything they offered was above and beyond!

Since we were indoors, we didn't feel cramped or confined. Everyone seemed comfortable as there were multiple rooms for them to explore. I loved the fact they had multiple bars set up during the cocktail hour avoiding long lines.

But, by far, the most wonderful part of our experience was the warmth and attention to every detail by the Maitre'd - Phil and the bridal attendant - Claudia!!! There aren't enough words to express how wonderful they were to work with as they exuded warmth and personality! They were keenly aware of what was going on at all times and knew what we needed before we even asked for it. Clearly, the two of them love, love, love their job! By the end of the evening it felt like they were family, not two people just doing their job. I would also be remiss if I didn't mention Mike, the initial person we met when we toured the venue. What we loved about Mike was his laid back demeanor. He wasn't pushy, aggressive or dismissive. He was always quick to respond via email or phone wherever we had a question or concern.

Thank you to everyone at the Westbury Manor for making such a special day memorable and amazing!

• Alexis
    Alexis R. Married on 09/18/2022

Wedding of my dreams!

The beautiful Westbury Manor gave me the wedding of my dreams!! Since the moment we walked in, we were treated like royalty. The whole team made us feel so important and right at home. The gardens and lavish decor made us fall in love right away as we booked with them as fast as we could. Mike Jannotte was our coordinator and he was so sweet, professional, easy to talk to and the literal BEST person to help me plan my wedding!! We can't thank him enough :). The food is absolutely AMAZING!! We even dine in the Polo Lounge on the regular and have the best service at the restaurant! Now fast forward to September 18 and we literally had the most INCREDIBLE and MAGICAL wedding of our lives :). Sandra and Theresa were so wonderful in making the day go smoothly and our guests RAVED about the decor, gorgeous gardens and beautiful flowers put together by Gary the Florist. EVERYONE LOVED the food and desserts, and especially the beautiful cocktail hour :). I'm just sooooon happy with how everything went! I can't thank the WM enough for making this long awaited dream come to life. Can't wait to celebrate with you every year for the rest of our lives!! Thank you again, Mr. & Mrs. Rubin
  • Lori
    Lori K. Married on 08/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding day of my dreams come true!

I can’t say enough about westbury manor. From our first meeting with Ian through every decision detail to my actual wedding day this venue made my wedding dreams come true. Impeccable service, food and staff. Maitre d Phil was a life saver. He paid attention to every detail so I didn’t have to. My bridal assistant Evelyn was an absolute angel. Guests are still raving about the food and entire experience. I wouldn’t change a single thing. Thank you westbury manor!!
    Gaelle L. Married on 07/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Westbury Manor is on POINT!!

What can I really say about this venue but in short - AMAZING. We had our wedding here on July 8th and the staff at Westbury Manor was so wonderful to us. The gardens and inside of the manor house are gorgeous, the service is impeccable, and the food was delicious. We did have to pay a $250 fee to do our first look/bridal party photos onsite before the church, but it was totally worth it. From the moment we arrived, we felt taken care of. Phil, the maitre’d made sure we were comfortable and fed, and checked in on us constantly to make sure we were happy. Theresa, my bridal attendant was the sweetest, helping to carry my cathedral length veil, made sure we had drinks and food, and did both my bustles (I had 2 dresses) in a flash. Our guests couldn’t have been happier with the food and atmosphere and communication was so simple. When I asked for pigs in a blanket for cocktail hour, it was no problem. When I wanted to bring in Haitian rum for one of our signature drinks, also no problem. They worked with my planner seamlessly to make sure everything went exactly as we wanted. We really hope someone we know gets married here soon so we can attend as guests!! I’m proud to say that I did have food at my own wedding but not nearly as much as I wanted due to running around lol. We did have delicious leftovers packed for us at the end!! They even allowed us to take our time leaving, despite our party ending at midnight, we didn’t hustle out till at least 12:30pm. We really felt like family, which we loved.
    Janice I. Married on 06/18/2022

Absolute Perfection

Our daughter's wedding on 6/18/22 was perfect from start to finish. The Manor and gardens are stunning, the food is delicious and beautifully presented and the service is impeccable. Maitre d' Phil and bridal attendant Kelly saw to every detail and were there for us the entire time. They truly went above and beyond to create the most magical day!
  • Lyle
    Lyle S. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing day!

One word to describe our experience at Westbury Manor, AMAZING! We were fortunate to have an absolutely perfect June day- high 70s, clear skies and blossoming flowers all around. Our guests absolutely loved the gardens to roam freely and the multiple manor rooms so that kids can also run around and enjoy the space. The nice thing about this venue for weddings, we were the only event on the location during the day. George was our matte d’ and was super helpful. Dilcia was my bridal attendant and deserves her own A++ rating. She went above and beyond. She was beside me all day and helped with everything and anything I needed. When I got some mud on the bottom of my dress during pictures and had a minor freak out, she was there with a bottle of club soda and multiple cloth napkins. Somehow able to get almost all of it out without any soap. As soon as she saw that our drinks were low, before we even had to ask, there she was with another one. She added so much to the day. The food was delicious as we knew it would be and multiple family members and friends said it was the nicest wedding they had been to. I would 100% recommend Westbury Manor to any bride/couple.
  • Melanie
    Melanie R. Married on 04/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Picture perfect best day of our lives!

We got married on April 7th, 2022 and it was the absolute best day of our entire lives! We got so many compliments from our guests for the food, atmosphere, absolutely every last detail! Special thanks to our maitre d Phil and Bridal Attendant Susan. Phil went above and beyond for us and we are so grateful. My husband’s button fell off his tux 5 minutes before the ceremony and Phil came to the rescue and sewed it back on in no time! He was so wonderful coordinating our day and we were so grateful to have him. Also special thanks to our Bridal Attendant Susan. An absolute sweetheart, she was there whenever we needed her, from placing my bustle, getting us food from cocktail hour, making sure I wasn’t cold when we were taking pictures, keeping our glasses full! She was always there and we are so grateful for all her help she was truly amazing! We absolutely loved both Phil and Susan they made our day picture perfect! We love the Westbury Manor. My parents got married here 32 years ago and we were told everything was as beautiful then as now. We would recommend this venue to everyone ten times over. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the best day of our lives!!!
    Robyn G. Married on 03/06/2022

Perfection!

We just had our wedding there on 3.6.22
    From the minute we decided to book there Mike J. Was amazing!!!!! With us every step of the way!
    The day of the wedding everything went smoothly nothing at all went wrong!
    Phil my Maitre D’ & Kelly my Bridal Attendant were AMAZING as well!
    Angie as well was amazing!!!!
    If you book any party book it with mike and ask for Phil & Kelly the day of your party.
    The food was outrageous.
    Everything was complete perfection!!!!!
    Didn’t want the day to end!
    Caitlin D. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST place to get married

We loved Westbury Manor so much we had two receptions in a year! We had a small dinner party in March of 2021, it was small, intimate and perfect!
    We recently had our big wedding (2/20/22) and it was just as perfect! PHIL was our Maitre’d and he went above and beyond for us! Anything we needed or wanted he got for us right away. Most of the time we didn’t even have to ask! KELLY and ANGIE were our bridal attendants. They were so helpful and always there for anything and everything. The entire staff was amazing. The food was amazing and everyone said how great everything was. My French fry bar exceeded my expectations! My only regret of the night was not spending the entire cocktail hour eating French fries! Thankfully PHIL, KELLY, and ANGIE made a sample platter for us to enjoy so we could still talk to all our guests while enjoying everything cocktail hour had to offer.

Everything about this place is perfect! The inside is beautiful, the outside grounds are beautiful all year round, and the staff goes above and beyond for you from the second you walk in the door! From booking the wedding with IAN, and all our appointments with SANDRA leading up to the wedding. We had the best time and made such great memories we will keep with us forever.
    Thank you Westbury Manor!
    - Caitlin and Keith
  • Meggan
    Meggan R. Married on 01/30/2022

Dream Wedding venue.

We were finally married at Westbury Manor on 1/30/22 in the afternoon. This was our 4th wedding date. Due to the pandemic and a blizzard, we went from 6/6/20 to 1/30/21 to 1/29/22 and finally landed on 1/30/22. Throughout the entire process from the very beginning, Westbury was incredible to work with. They helped us seamlessly move the dates and were always there to answer any questions or concerns we had along the way. Ian was hugely helpful from the start of our journey with Westbury and was a big part of our decision to work with this amazing venue from the very start. We had gone back to the venue before COVID to show our family the venue, and he always greeted us with kindness, excitement, and a calm and welcoming demeanor. After finally getting through multiple postponements throughout the pandemic to celebrate our Wedding day, a major Nor'easter was forecasted for the day of our Wedding on 1/29/22. We received a phone call from Jerry Scotto, strongly advising us to postpone again. Our hearts sank. We quickly inquired if there was any availability on Sunday 1/30/22 to which Jerry stated there was an afternoon spot available. With one day's notice, Jerry's candid honesty helped us through a very difficult and challenging situation and decision, especially after what we had been through. Westbury shifted our entire Wedding Day, the day we had been waiting so long to celebrate and it was more perfect, and more beautiful, than we could have ever possibly dreamed of! Jerry was always present throughout our time with Westbury, incredibly helpful, kind, caring and responsive. From the second we arrived there, we were greeted with grace, kindness, attentiveness and genuine caring and excitement. We had been working with Sandra in the weeks leading up to the Wedding and she was there with us on our Wedding Day throughout the entirety of the party. We were so, so, so lucky to have Sandra with us on our day. Her genuine compassion, kindness and true whole-hearted hospitality and care guided us through a seamless day. I felt in my heart that she truly empathized with us in what we had went through throughout the entire process, and I will never forget that feeling. She went above and beyond in every possible way, and is a true asset to this venue! Our day wouldn't have been complete without Sandra, she was supportive and helped coordinate so many aspects of our day with grace and precision. Susan was our bridal attendant. Susan's kindness, patience, attentiveness and dedication allowed us to have such a wonderful experience at Westbury Manor from start to finish. Susan helped us feel comfortable and secure. Susan graciously helped me with my dress when I needed to head up the stairs, or into the restroom, and bustled my dress up so beautifully and quickly. Susan was there for everything we needed for the duration of our time there. Susan allowed us to enjoy all of the delicious food from our cocktail hour and brought up beautiful sample platters to the bridal suite for us to enjoy. Susan made sure we enjoyed all of the delicious food throughout our Wedding, and we truly did. I am so thankful Susan was there for our Wedding Day. Our day was even more incredible because she was there to help us! The presentation of the Bride and Groom platter was absolutely stunning, which was only the start as the food was absolutely delicious. Every single item we tasted that day was perfect. The variety, quality and amount of food served at our Wedding was unbelievable. From start to finish, from cocktail hour to dessert, even the chocolate fountain was amazing! We were given a beautiful platter from the chocolate fountain to enjoy and try, everything was delicious! We were greeted with libations and platters of appetizers upon arrival, and Sandra, Susan and every single staff member at Westbury manor made sure we and every one of our guests were well fed, taken care of, happy, comfortable and never wanted for anything. The service was impeccable. Our guests are still raving about how incredible the food was, and how the entire experience was just breathtaking. The Manor made our signature drinks to perfection! The guests loved them, and so did we! They were beautiful, and so delicious! They even accommodated a special request for Justin's favorite beer! Our Wedding was originally intended to be a Saturday evening. Looking back, I am stunned at the versatility of this venue, in the daytime and the night time it is the most beautiful place to be. We felt so special there in the day, the snow on the grounds of the manor, combined with the sunlight of the day shining in through the windows made our Sunday afternoon Wedding even more special, it was absolutely beautiful. The grounds of this venue in any season are just perfect. We can attest to an absolutely beautiful canvas for a true Winter wonderland Wedding. Our photos outside on the grounds were perfect. I felt like we were in a secret garden, walking through the snow in the most beautiful setting there is. In a days' time they cleared 2 feet of snow from the grounds and the parking lot, allowing us to take beautiful pictures outside, and for our guests to arrive safely and easily. Throughout the party, the room's lighting was consistently adjusted, which actually made it feel like evening time. We felt so lucky as it felt like we had the best of both worlds, a beautiful day time afternoon party, combined with the evening feeling! It was amazing! Our guests partied, laughed, danced, ate, drank and celebrated with us at Westbury Manor until the very last possible second! The rooms for the cocktail hour were so beautifully decorated. Each room more captivating than the next. When we entered the Manor Room before our reception began, I couldn't believe my eyes. The staff at Westbury Manor decorated the space, personalized for us with the items we brought, moving and relocating these items throughout the Manor from cocktail hour to reception to allow us to enjoy them, which made us feel so special as we noticed these incredible details throughout the party. We worked with Gary for flowers at the Westbury Manor, and his talent for creating the most beautiful floral arrangements for every one of our tables, and for our bouquets and boutonnieres was absolutely incredible. The room was breathtaking. The variety in the centerpieces was so perfect, the combinations of high and low, the fresh flowers on each table gave the room such beauty. The flowers on our Wedding cake were also so perfect and beautiful, and the use of our bouquets on the tables was also a perfect touch! Gary was incredible to work with throughout the entire process, we so appreciated his honesty, guidance and recommendations, which helped our floral vision come to life! Gary was there for us too when we had to move the Wedding date due to the snow. He drove out in the snow the next morning, and hand delivered all of our flowers. He was readily available by phone, calling us to update, discuss and plan and eased our worries. He helped us feel that everything would be alright! And it was, in every possible way. Westbury even accommodated us to arrive early in order to take photos prior to the Wedding, which allowed us more time to enjoy our party! The professionalism of this venue and every possible aspect of it is unmatched. We will never forget this day for the rest of our lives. Perfect in every way. Our dream Wedding Day. Words cannot express how grateful we are to the Westbury Manor and all of the incredible staff there! Thank you SO much for everything!
    Stephanie S. Married on 01/08/2022

Absolutely Amazing

On January 8th, we held my daughter’s baby shower at the Westbury Manor. It was absolutely perfect. From the initial booking stage with MARY, through the execution day of, Westbury Manor was available to help and advise through every aspect and detail of the planning process. Emails were answered promptly, phone calls were addressed immediately, and JERRY SCOTTO made it a point to include his input and influence over the course of time. He also made it a point to come into the room prior to the start of the event to make sure we were happy and everything was as promised. Of course the actual day of could not have gone off as flawlessly without the expertise of our Maitre d’, PHIL who was such an integral part of our affair. He was hands on from start to finish and was a complete joy to work with. His professionalism, outgoing personality, and addressing of working staff set the tone for a stress free, fun filled day for all who attended. The food was fresh, beautifully presented, and replenished quickly. Executive CHEF TONY, you are AMAZING! A very heartfelt thank you to the other Senior Managers, GEORGE and JOAQUIM who not only stopped by to make sure set-up and break down went smoothly, but who also assisted in helping our guests carry in gifts and helped us bring everything to our cars on exit. Another thank you as well to the Corporate Director, LANA who worked with me by telephone and email as we are from out of town. Her expertise made the paperwork and drop-off a breeze. In closing, the ENTIRE staff (receptionists, hostesses, coat check, waiters/waitresses, and bartender) at The Manor was welcoming and helpful from start to finish and our guests could not stop raving about the service. Of course once again, none of this would be possible without the direct supervision and overseeing of the Westbury Manor owner, JERRY SCOTTO, who has in the past, and continues to this day, to set the bar for catering standards in the industry. My sincere thanks to ALL of you!
  • Brianna
    Brianna B. Married on 12/31/2021

Best Day Ever!

I just had my wedding at Westbury Manor last Friday and it was seriously the most perfect day. I always thought it was corny when people say their wedding was the best day of their life but it really was. Phil was our Maitre'D and Evelyn was our bridal assistant and they both were AMAZING. I wanted to take both of them home with me. They were so kind and helped SOOO much--I didn't have a day of coordinator and you certainly don't need one with a dream team like Phil and Evelyn. My grandma is still talking about Phil and how much she loves him LOL. Evelyn was so helpful to me, getting me drinks without me even asking and helping me go to the bathroom multiple times during the night! But the venue itself--wow. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. So many guests told us how amazing the food was. I admittedly didn't eat dinner because of all the adrenaline but Phil and Evelyn wrapped up our dinners for us and when we had it the next day, the filet mignon was still soooooo tender and cooked perfectly. My parents also had their wedding here so it was extra special for us but I am so blown away and will never forget this day. Thank you WBM!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 12/22/2021

Amazing venue!!

First I want to thank my maitre'd Phil and my bridal attendant Evelyn who went above and beyond to make our day amazing!!

The whole staff at Westbury Manor were awesome and the food was delicious
  • F
    Felicia R. Married on 11/14/2021

Fantastic, perfecr

We recently had our wedding reception 11/14/20201. It was absolutely beautiful. The grounds are fantastic, perfect for pictures. The food was fabulous. The entire staff was helpful. Phil was our maitre de. He was attentive, got us everything we asked for, very sweet and personable. Kelly was my bridal attendant. She was there right by my side making sure my dress wouldn’t get ruined, very sweet and attentive. Overall we had an amazing time and it was like a dream came true.
    Lindsay L. Married on 09/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best day ever! Cannot imagine anything better!

Westbury Manor is AMAZING in every which way! My husband I had a gorgeous Sunday daytime wedding and it was a fairytale. We had such positive experiences with everyone who works here. Ian, Sandra, Kelly (my amazing, patient and fun bridal attendant), and Jerry worked with us tirelessly to ensure everything was perfect even during a pandemic! They were so communicative with us through the process. The venue is just gorgeous- we had a beautiful outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour that I think completely blew our guests away! The party room is huge and we’ll lit from all the surrounding windows. Day of Sandra and Kelly were so attentive to my husband and my needs, even providing us time to eat during the party and getting us plates full of food from the cocktail hour when we were busy! Just amazing, we love you all! - Lindsay and Danny
    Temitayo Married on 09/06/2021

Amazing venue

The moment we walked into Westbury Manor,we knew it would be our wedding reception venue.We checked other places but none compares to Westbury manor.On our first visit, we were warmly welcome,made comfortable.Mary was very accomodating and attentive.They went above and beyond on our wedding day, everything was organized,provided bridal attendants,the food was delicious. Our guests couldn't stop talking about our event and services provided by Westbury Manor.Thank you for making our wedding day beautiful and smooth.
  • Sheena
    Sheena M. Married on 08/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous venue with amazing food!

I didn’t have my wedding here but have attended/planned many of my family celebrations and events. Recently, I assisted in planning my cousins graduation party and the service was beyond unimaginable from beginning to end. First, we coordinated planning with Ian who was great at helping us plan menus and offering the best deals!! On the day of, Phil was the maitre’d and was very attentive throughout the whole celebration, making sure we had all our requests met. He had the sharpest eye for detail and helped make the entire event spectacular! He helped finesse our DIY centerpieces and decorated the cake and placecard table! He was funny, professional, and personable making sure the party flowed smoothly. He made sure I never had an empty drink on hand. The waitstaff was also very attentive and nice!! More importantly, the food never fails at Westbury Manor. The crab cake hor d’ourves were DELICIOUS!! My husband and I split the filet mignon and stuffed shrimp which was AMAZING!!! Westbury manor also never fails with the endless photo ops with the most gorgeous gardens and elegant landscapes. You will not be disappointed (or hungry) if you have a party at westbury manor! Their service, food and ambiance compares to no other venue out there.
  • Jillian
    Jillian M. Married on 07/24/2021

The Perfect Day

We were married on July 24, 2021 at Westbury Manor. Everything about our day was perfect. The staff at Westbury Manor worked so hard to make sure my husband and I, our parents, bridal party and all of our guests had the absolute best time. The food, the flow of the night, the organization, the service, and all of the little touches did not go unnoticed as we received endless compliments from our guests. I cannot write this review without raving about our Maitre D, Phil, and bridal attendant, Evelyn! Not only are they wonderful people who I truly enjoyed getting to know and spending time with, they are excellent at what they do. I honestly cannot say enough positive things about these two! Just the most heartfelt thank you to Phil, Evelyn, and the rest of the staff at Westbury Manor.
    Nora K. Married on 07/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Westbury manor was incredible! We had the best wedding venue ever and it felt like a dream. The service is top notch and the grounds are breath taking

Westbury manor was incredible! We had the best wedding venue ever and it felt like a dream. The service is top notch, food was delicious, and the grounds are breath taking. Our guests were raving about our wedding and their experience. My bridal attendant was Madelyn and she was the best!
  • Giovanna
    Giovanna C. Married on 06/26/2021

Perfect! Amazing! Special!

We got married on June 26, 2021 at the Beautiful Westbury Manor! This was our very first venue we saw together and we fell in love, nothing could compare! The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the staff is wonderful! We worked with Ian through out planning. He answered all our questions and concerns, and guided us in the right direction!
    The day of our wedding, everything was PERFECT! I would not change anything! We are SO happy with how everything turned out- amazing food and drinks! Phil was our maitre d’ and Evelyn was our bridal attendant. Everything we needed they were right there to help us! Evelyn was amazing!! Once we finished our drinks, there was Evelyn bringing us new ones! So sweet and kind to me and my husband.
    Phil was able to go above and beyond for all of our needs and concerns! Our bridal party and parents are still talking about how amazing Phil was! Our cake came undecorated and we asked Phil if he can jazz up our cake , He turned it into a work of art!
    AMAZING AMAZING!
    We want to thank Ian, Phil, and Evelyn for making our day truly special!
    Tiffany P. Married on 05/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best experience at Westbury Manor!!

My husband and I recently got married at Westbury Manor. Everything was perfect from start to finish! We booked with Ian and he was always our point of contact, he was extremely helpful and responsive through the entire planning process! Our Maitre D, Phil, was absolutely wonderful and took care of everything, there was not one moment where something went wrong he was awesome!! Madelin was my bridal attendant and she was also amazing, she took care of all of my needs the entire night as well as my husband's! My bussle even ripped at one point and both Phil and Madelin saved the day. They went above and beyond for us and we are so thankful! Overall, our experience at the Westbury Manor was a 10/10, our family and friends are still raving about the place and our wedding and my husband and I could not be happier. Ian, Phil, Madelin and the rest of the Westbury Manor team- thank you for making our dreams come true with the most perfect wedding!!!
    Love, Tiffany and Austin