San Diego, CA 92115 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sunny Events

Sunny Events is a one-of-a-kind wedding planner located in San Diego, California. Owner Sunny Haines has over nine years of experience in the industry. Her background in theater, corporate productions and catering has allowed her to gain knowledge in many areas of the event planning industry, giving her a unique set of skills. Her goal is to make all the moments of your special day shine.

Sunny Events provides a Day Of Coordinator package to couples. Aiming to make your wedding planning stress-free, they can provide you with feedback, help you come up with creative ideas and recommend vendors to you. They also have the option of adding an additional assistant for larger events to ensure every detail is covered. Sunny Events has the following services available:

• Day-of coordination

Sunny Events 3
Sunny Events 4
Sunny Events 5

Rosanne · Married on 09/15/2018

We had such a fantastic experience working with Sunny as our day of coordinator, and I just cannot recommend her enough! She was suggested to us when we booked our wedding at the Lafayette Hotel in San Diego, and it was by far the best decision we ever made in our wedding planning.

My partner and I consider ourselves pretty organized people already, but having the ability to check in with Sunny throughout the planning process was SO helpful. There were so many details we had not considered and Sunny's experience in wedding events was extremely apparent in every email and phone conversation we had. We planned our wedding entirely remotely, and Sunny was so easy to work with and so flexible in scheduling check ins.

I can't even begin to imagine how the wedding day would have went without Sunny's assistance. I don't know how she managed to help us find a missing checkbook and somehow coordinated our cake cutting at the same time so that we stayed right on schedule. Don't even get me started on how professional Sunny was in handling a potential wedding crasher, in addition to my tired brain calling her right before the ceremony asking, "Wait, what am I supposed to be doing right now?" (She gave me a timetable to follow, and the ceremony ran so smoothly guests were raving afterwards.)

I'm sure Sunny did much, much more than what I was able to notice in order to keep our big day on track without hitches. From beginning to end, Sunny was wonderful to work with and you wouldn't regret having her as your coordinator. Thank you so much, Sunny! You're the best!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Brenna · Married on 06/25/2018

Sunny is amazing! We could not have done it without her.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Craig · Married on 06/02/2018

Sunny was a huge asset to me and my husband as the date approached. Despite my insistence that I didn't need help planning my own wedding, my friends convinced me otherwise. And I was so glad they did. She was very thorough and patient with last minute changes and multiple questions. On the day of the event, she really hustled to make sure guests were being taken care of as well as the happy couple.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sunny Events Pricing

Sunny Events Price Rates

Sunny Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company! We highly recommend!

• Brooke Aliceon Photography
    Brooke Aliceon Photography Wedding Photographers

Sunny is the actual best. She makes EVERY event seamless and perfect. If I could work with her for EVERY wedding I would! Sunny weddings always have the happiest brides!!

• Ansom Productions
    Ansom Productions Wedding DJs

Sunny is a great event designer/planner and is great to work with. She was well organized and always punctual. Great communication between herself and all vendors which in turn provided a great flow for the evening's festivities. I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan an event.