Sunny Events

San Diego, CA View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

Sunny Events is a one-of-a-kind wedding planner located in San Diego, California. Owner Sunny Haines has over nine years of experience in the industry. Her background in theater, corporate productions and catering has allowed her to gain knowledge in many areas of the event planning industry, giving her a unique set of skills. Her goal is to make all the moments of your special day shine.

Sunny Events provides a Day Of Coordinator package to couples. Aiming to make your wedding planning stress-free, they can provide you with feedback, help you come up with creative ideas and recommend vendors to you. They also have the option of adding an additional assistant for larger events to ensure every detail is covered. Sunny Events has the following services available:

• Day-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Charlie
    Charlie G. Married on 01/01/2022

10 steps ahead

Sunny was always 10 steps ahead when it came to anticipating areas of opportunity, calming everyone's nerves, and paving a path that allowed everyone to walk a smooth stroll which made the biggest day of our lives truly enjoyable.

Sunny Events's reply:

Charlie- thank you for the opportunity to coordinate your beautiful wedding! I am so over the moon happy for you and Katie. I hope you had a blast on the day and on your honeymoon! Wishing you so much future happiness!
  • Lisa
    Lisa K. Married on 12/04/2021

Go-to Gal Every Time!

I've had the pleasure of working with Sunny on the event planning side and she was always so great for other clients. So when I got engaged I automatically knew I had to book her for my own wedding coordination. So happy I did! I could rely on Sunny 100%. From start to end, she got things done without hesitation. We facetimed before the wedding so she could see the venue, as it was a private estate and she'd never been there before. She had helped set up table numbers, seating chart, dessert displays/signage and my sweetheart table. She passed our vendor thank you cards, assisted with all the ceremony details and kept us all on track. So happy I was able to enjoy my wedding night without any stress. 10/10 recommend Sunny!
  • Meghan
    Meghan M. Married on 08/15/2021

Thank you, Sunny!!

Sunny was a godsend for our wedding day!! She was incredibly helpful and calm the entire day and ensured our day went exactly as planned - we didn't have any worries and were able to just enjoy being in the moment! She was very kind and professional with our other vendors as well and was a great communicator with all of them. Leading up to the day, Sunny asked many questions we hadn't even thought of - leaving no stone unturned, and was available to offer advice and answer questions we had. We are so grateful for her services and would recommend her to anyone putting on a big event.
  • illustration stars

• Sabrina & Jonathan
    32 photos 路 08/18/2018

Pricing

LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company! We highly recommend!

Brooke Aliceon Photography Brooke Aliceon Photography Wedding Photographers

Sunny is the actual best. She makes EVERY event seamless and perfect. If I could work with her for EVERY wedding I would! Sunny weddings always have the happiest brides!!

Ansom Productions Ansom Productions Wedding DJs

Sunny is a great event designer/planner and is great to work with. She was well organized and always punctual. Great communication between herself and all vendors which in turn provided a great flow for the evening's festivities. I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan an event.

San Diego, 92115
Location of (Sunny Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding