San Diego, San Diego, CA 92122 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About SD Weddings by Gina

Beginning in 2007, SD Weddings by Gina has planned weddings in San Diego, California, and beyond. Founded by Gina Hundley, the company specializes in coordinating timeless and magical events that are sure to bring a tear to the driest eye. Gina’s inclusive approach to all weddings has created a huge demand for her services in the area. With more than 300 weddings and a professional career in personal relations behind her, Gina brings a wealth of experience to the process. Couples are sure to delight in her attention to detail, upbeat attitude, and her thriving relationships with local vendors.

Coordination packages by SD Weddings by Gina range from exclusive day-of services to comprehensive planning. Guiding couples through every step of the way, Gina consults on the smallest of details. From linens and candles to favors and place cards, no stone goes unturned when piecing together the elements that matter the most. Couples can enjoy their special day to the fullest, knowing Gina is on-site, providing support, directing vendors, and looking after guests.

Follow SD Weddings by Gina on
0023christiejason 2
3966f1d98d7389ac 1373653684862 1

106 Reviews for SD Weddings by Gina

Connie L · Married on 12/07/2019

Gina is amazing! Highly recommend!

Gina was an amazing wedding planner! I was absolutely dreading having to plan our wedding and she made the experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Not only is she a genuinely warm person who is easy to talk to, she also responds with lightning speed and we never felt like we were lost/in the dark about anything.

We signed the contract with her almost a year in advance and she was there with us every step of the way, communicating with vendors on our behalf and even helping us talk through decisions; we were pretty indecisive and even kind of indifferent about a lot of things, so having her input really helped us narrow down our choices. Gina and her assistant were also on top of EVERYTHING on the day of, which allowed us to let loose and actually enjoy every moment (when the corset of my dress wasn't killing my back, of course).

I would highly, highly recommend Gina!

Sent on 01/24/2020

SD Weddings by Gina's reply:

Awww thank you so much, Connie! 💜🥰 I loved working with you two, and I hope you are enjoying married life! 🥂
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 08/25/2019

Best wedding Planner ever!!

I spent the last 13 months planning my wedding with Gina and I must say she has truly become a good friend of mine.

I knew she was the perfect person for me (an anal retentive, bit of a control freak type of lady...lol) when I found her profile late one night at work, filled out the inquiry form, and she responded in less than 10 minutes. Did I mention it was after 10:30pm? That pretty much sums up the type of person Gina is! Hardworking, never slacks with communication, and always willing to do whatever she can for clients.

As I went through the process, I could tell I was working with the best in San Diego because anytime I mentioned her name, vendors would go on and on about how great she was. There were several times I was able to get special discounts just because she was my planner. Gina is so knowledgeable about the wedding field, has the best connections, and isn't afraid to try new things. I loved that she always gave her honest opinion and always gave suggestions for things she thought I'd like. I dodge a lot of bullets because of her.

My wedding day was everything I envisioned and I know there was no way that could have been possible without Gina. People kept saying how surprised they were at how calm I was, but it was only because I knew I could trust Gina to make sure everything was perfect, even if issues popped up (which did happen but I knew NOTHING of them).

If you are looking for someone to help create the vision you have for your wedding and take the stress away from you so that you can enjoy your day.... look no further, Gina is your girl! She will always have a special place in my heart for helping me create one of the best days of my life!

Sent on 09/30/2019

SD Weddings by Gina FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Personal Touch Dining Wedding Caterers

Gina is such an amazing Wedding Coordinator. She works amazingly with all of her client's vendors and she is always available for the answers that we need questions to right away. We have worked with her at so many different venues all over San Diego and she is always so professional on-site at the events and helps out our staff so that the event is one that the client will never forget. We cannot wait to work with Gina for this upcoming busy wedding season!

• Ceremonies by Bethel Wedding Officiants

I very much enjoy working with Gina - I know that the couple will be able to enjoy their day, that all will be taken care of on their behalf, and that all of the vendors will feel comfortable knowing that they only need to worry about the part that they are great at, as all the rest of the event will be taken care of. I enjoy recommending her to my great couples!

• Haynes Chauffeuring Wedding Limos

Very classy people and really know there stuff too. Highly recommend them and they are very trustworthy also. Faithfully Lance Haynes Owner Haynes Antique Car Chauffeuring San Diego CA

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92122 See on map
    619-473-2949 (Phone number)
    Location of (SD Weddings by Gina)