SD Weddings by Gina Reviews

SD Weddings by Gina 5
SD Weddings by Gina 6
SD Weddings by Gina 7

Shayba · Married on 09/08/2018

Gina gave us an unforgettably PERFECT wedding and we are forever grateful! Because of her, we didn’t feel like our wedding day flew by - we felt like we were relishing in every moment. The day was effortless and fun for us because she took care of everything. Believe it or not, we were ahead of schedule all day. We didn’t have to waste any time, brain capacity or emotion dealing with a single issue or question because we were in good hands. We even got to sit down and eat!!! Gina came recommended by a coworker who had all the same wonderful things to say about her. Once we met her, we easily felt comfortable and loved her personality and knowledge of the wedding industry. From the beginning, she was able to take our thoughts and ideas and put them into motion. Her execution on the big day did not disappoint! She gives great, honest advice when needed and recommended THE BEST vendors. Leading up to our big day Gina was extremely responsive, organized and always on top of it. She is so fun, sweet, funny and professional. She took away any stress or anxiety we had about planning a wedding. We love Gina and highly recommend her!!! She will totally exceed your expectations ❤️

Pavitraa · Married on 08/04/2018

Gina made sure that my wedding day was flawless. I’ve never seen a wedding be so “on time” and Gina made that happen for us. The months leading up to the wedding, she took over the planning and contacting of the vendors to make sure our big day went as smooth as possible. Big Indian weddings are not easy to coordinate but Gina and her assistant made sure that everyone felt comfortable and enjoyed themselves. Every bride and groom wants to feel like royalty on their big day and Gina made us feel like a prince and princess. And best of all, she did everything with a big smile. Gina is so easy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner. Her thoughtfulness and attention to detail is the reason we had such a successful and spectacular weekend!

Hallie · Married on 05/26/2018

Gina is simply the best. I can't imagine why you would go with anyone else. Not only is she funny and down to earth, but she is INCREDIBLY patient. Planning a wedding from another city is never easy, but when you have people flying in from all over the world and are twice over your guest count, it becomes chaos. Gina answered all of my questions (sometimes several times over) and made the entire planning process easy and flawless. She recommended amazing vendors and followed up with them when I was unable. My wedding would not have gotten off the ground if it was not for Gina and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

We hired Gina as our May wedding coordinator and picked the “month of love” package. Gina is professional, very experienced, and EXTREMELY responsive. Oh boy, I think she usually replied my email RIGHT AWAY, not sure how she did it, but it was very comforting to me that she was there to help at any time, which was important as we were planning our wedding from a different state. I really liked Gina’s style and her suggested vendor lists, the ones that I picked were really great to work with and fits my version! Overall, our wedding went very smoothly, it was almost like a dream wedding came true for me, the best day! Thanks Gina!

Mark · Married on 04/08/2018

Where do I begin? My husband and I hired Gina to coordinate our wedding. She has a few packages and I honestly can't remember which package we chose because her service was beyond what we paid for. We had a few last minute changes and it went so smooth. Gina was always prompt to follow up and provided insight and ideas to help guide us through the decision process. I had zero stress the day of the wedding and everything was implemented and executed flawlessly. I would've paid ten times the amount we paid for her. Definitely worth the money.

SD Weddings by Gina 8
    SD Weddings by Gina 9
    SD Weddings by Gina 10

alanna · Married on 03/24/2018

Gina is the best! We hired her as our "month of" planner, however, we saw her MANY times during our year of planning, and she was always available by phone, email, and text. She was able to refer us to so many outstanding vendors, and I think we used each and every one of her recommendations. She was such a pleasure to work with, my mom and I would actually make our meetings with her lunch meetings because it felt just like hanging with an old friend. Gina made the entire planning experience so fun, and also put me at ease because she is such a seasoned pro, you really don't have to worry about much. She was actually referred to us by our venue, which speaks volumes. She could literally run a wedding with her eyes closed, and I was so grateful to have her thoughts and honest opinions on any given details or questions I had throughout the entire process. She essentially acted as a full time planner for me, and I couldn't have asked for anything more-thank you Gina!

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Gina came highly recommended by a friend and we absolutely loved working with her! My fiance was skeptical about needing a coordinator, but quickly realized how much Gina would be helping us once we met with her. She walked us through all of the details and helped to keep me sane while I hashed out all of my ideas and concerns. Gina is calm but detail oriented, patient with the bride, and honest about expectations. She is very responsive and even though I knew that she had other weddings to tend to, I never felt like she didn't have time for me or that I was competing with another bride for her attention. We were initially unhappy with our venue and Gina was key in helping to turn all of that around, resulting in a day that was more perfect than I could have ever imagined!

Alexsis · Married on 10/01/2017

Gina is absolutely AMAZING! We planned a year out from our wedding and when Gina stepped in she just made everything less stressful and a lot more fun and simple. Me and my husband are originally from Pennsylvania and had no clue where to start with or wedding planning here in San Diego. Gina knows all the right places and all the right people. Most important, she listened to us and always delivered exactly what we asked for! When we asked for ANYTHING she got it done and made sure we were in touch with the best of the best. When I would ask her opinion she would know exactly how to help and gave the best advice. I really trusted her with our big day! We felt so comfortable with her and she made us feel at ease. She always remained calm, cool and collective...especially when we were freaking out! Her communication was outstanding and she was VERY EASY to get a hold of. Her responses were always quick and very detailed. Our wedding day turned out perfect and we owe it all to Gina! Thank you soooo much Gina you are seriously the best and you are so much fun to work with. We would recommend her to ANYBODY! If you want your wedding day to be everything you’ve ever dreamed of LEAVE IT TO GINA!

Sara · Married on 09/02/2017

Gina was beyond amazing, and I strongly recommend her! We did a destination wedding in SD (we live in the bay area, and then decided to travel to Africa and South America while planning our wedding). Gina is easy to communicate with, to get a hold of, she's incredibly responsive - which is important when you are living far away from your wedding venue. She helped us find phenomenal vendors - which is really important. She was a source of stability when our venue switched coordinators 3 times on us, and were very difficult to work with - Gina was there to help smooth out the process. We did some DIY stuff, and Gina helped make that happen on day of without me worrying about it. We did a super non-traditional wedding - Gina helped our visions become a reality. We are so happy we were able to work with her. Definitely make the decision to hire Gina as your wedding planner!!

Cami · Married on 07/29/2017

Gina is worthy of every single one of these amazing reviews! She is professional, responsive, and experienced. We liked her right away when we met her and enjoyed working with her throughout the process of planning our wedding. The day of, Gina took care of every detail, allowing us and our families to enjoy the wedding day stress-free. All of our guests commented on how efficient and professional she was. She was familiar with our venue and many of our other vendors. If you are having a wedding in San Diego Gina is the obvious choice!

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

We used Gina as our day-of planner for our wedding this summer. She's AMAZING! We immediately felt comfortable with her, which is super important when you are trusting someone with one of the best days of your lives! She helped make everything run smoothly and if there was anything that wasn't running smoothly, I definitely didn't know about it (which is exactly what you want from a planner?) Gina, thank you so much for making our dreams a reality- we love you and wish we could do it all over again!

sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Gina is AMAZING!!! Hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. From the moment I met her I knew she was the one! She is so responsive, I swear she doesn't sleep lol Always there to answer any questions, give advice and making sure everything ran smoothly. She's the best in the industry! She gave us the BEST recommendations for vendors and even got us discounts!! She was more than our planner, she became our friend. She made our wedding absolutely PERFECT! I highly recommend you hire her, it will be the best thing you do for your wedding. Simply cannot say enough amazing things about Gina, she's a wedding angel :)

Madison · Married on 04/21/2017

I cannot rave about Gina more! My husband and I are from Dallas, however, we wanted to get married in the San Diego/La Jolla area. I had found various vendors on The Knot and went out to visit them. A wedding coordinator was still up in the air. I asked the vendors I visited who they would recommend, knowing they work with many coordinators, and Gina's name was the first one out of EVERY single person's mouth!

My fiancé and I made another trip out there to meet with her and we were not disappointed. She has a fantastic personality, so she was easy to get along with, and she was very organized and detailed. She helped me with so many different aspects of my wedding, even though I had a rehearsal and day of package.

Gina went above and beyond for us, and it's clear that is just how she operates. I completely understand why every vendor I spoke to LOVES her, because I know Alec and I would have had a much different experience without her!

Thank you Gina! We are forever grateful to you for making our wedding so magical!

SD Weddings by Gina 11
    SD Weddings by Gina 12
    SD Weddings by Gina 13
    SD Weddings by Gina 14

Jackie · Married on 10/22/2016

Seriously the best decision we made with the wedding was working with Gina. From the minute I talked to her on the phone, I knew she was our girl. She's a wealth of information with an awesome easy going personality. On the days leading up to the wedding, (and especially the day of) she was so warm, helpful, and extremely detail oriented, mixed with this really wonderful, fun spirit. She took intricately detailed notes with such ease, was present with what we wanted, and I will recommend her to anyone at anytime. She went way above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we wanted it to be all while her warmth and positivity felt like she was one of our close friends. Gina is definitely doing exactly what her true calling is. We love her!!!!!!!

Deanna · Married on 10/15/2016

Gina is AWESOME!!!! From the very beginning, she was the first planner to respond to us (literally within minutes) and she was hands down our favorite out of the ones we met with. We live in PA and were having our wedding in San Diego, so she was a life saver! She knew the vendors in the area well and her recommendations were spot on for what we wanted. The vendors spoke very highly of her as well. Through the entire process she was amazing. We loved how accessible she made herself. I could not be more pleased with how our wedding day turned out. It was everything we wanted. Gina is great to work with! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Kelly · Married on 09/04/2016

Gina was such a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her as a wedding planner. She listened to my vision and performed big time at my wedding! She's the sweetest ever!!!! Love you Gina xo
    I already want to plan my vow renewals lol

Anadelia · Married on 08/20/2016

Do yourself a favor and look no further! Pick GINA!! :) She's literally the best! She had done my cousin's wedding and the moment I got engaged, I knew I didn't want to look any elsewhere despite me being located in Northern CA. I had heard nothing but amazing things from my cousin so I wanted to jump right in! We booked her for partial wedding planning. From our first conversation, Gina established a great rapport, understood our vision, and set out a clear action plan. My work schedule is incredibly hectic so having her was my literally saving grace! Hands down, hiring her was one of the best decisions through out the wedding planning process. She kept on plan, was incredibly responsive, flexible, positive, and always looking out for our best interest with all the vendors. On the day of the wedding, my husband and I were able to focus on our big day and truly be in the moment - and we could only owe that to Gina. We had an amazing time and our guests raved about it as well! She's the best!!

Kat · Married on 07/30/2016

Gina was a God send for my (admittedly) easily overwhelmed brain. When something requires the many details that planning a wedding reception does, my first reaction is to procrastinate & "think about that tomorrow" but I'm SO happy/relieved/thankful that I found Gina (via a high recommendation) and allowed her to use her gift which comes quite easily to her. One woman's gift is another's spazz moment is all I got to say. She nailed down dates, decor, meetings, details, logistics, payments, timelines, food, comings & goings - all on her own. That is SO priceless. It was easy to see she was respected & well loved by the hotel where our event was & maintained a personal & proactive demeanor throughout the entire process. Easy to get ahold of - quick w/ responses. Our day was heart-locket special bc of her efforts & execution. Save the brain cells brides! Enjoy your day & let Gina play :)

Katie · Married on 07/30/2016

Gina was the perfect “right-hand woman” to be during the wedding planning process. Planning from 3,000 miles away, I knew from the start I would need at least some help from a coordinator. I interviewed a number of coordinators and was drawn to Gina due to her ideas, enthusiasm, and calm demeanor. It was immensely helpful to have Gina’s vendor recommendations (and then insight when deciding between different vendors) and to be able to ask her any question that came to mind. Although we were technically working with Gina “month of,” she met with us two times before the wedding and was willing to answer emails/calls throughout the planning process. Two weeks before the wedding, she completely took over and I was able to enjoy myself leading up to the wedding without worrying about the minutiae. On the day of, Gina was on top of everything and allowed me to just relax and enjoy my big day. I cannot say enough positive things about Gina – she is the perfect person to help you plan your day.

Tracy · Married on 07/04/2016

Here's a little bit about my experience working with Gina...

Gina was everything my little heart desired & more. I hired Gina as my day of event planner, but she was so much more that. When I was first shopping around for the perfect planner, Gina let me know she was happy to hop on the phone and chat through my plans and to see if I thought she might be a good fit. Being an event planner myself, I'm very particular about things, but also like to consider myself laid back (is that possible?). :) Not only was Gina incredibly organized throughout the entire process, but she made herself available via email and phone whenever I had a question. I was proud to have Gina as my wedding planner as all of the other vendors I worked with, had either worked with Gina or heard about her, and LOVED her. Gina was a shining star and made my day perfect and I would highly recommend hiring her for your wedding.

Sam · Married on 06/25/2016

Gina is the BEST!! Hire Gina immediately to make your wedding planning process seamless! Gina was simply the best. She is organized, detailed, knowledgeable, connected, and has great ideas to help make your day special! She was always available and easy to reach. She truly made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with and helped everything run better than I could imagine. her positive energy is infectious and I just loved having her be apart of my wedding. Thank you Gina!!

Nicci · Married on 06/04/2016

I hired Gina as my day of coordinator but the amount of work that she put into my weddings was absolutely crazy. I could never thank Gina enough for making my wedding day the best day of my life! Not only did she really help me along the way, especially in the few weeks leading up, she was so calm and collected through out the whole day- I knew that she would get things taken care of and everything went off without a hitch thanks to Gina. She really went above and beyond for me and I could never thank her enough!

Brooke · Married on 04/30/2016

I can't say enough good things about Gina.
    We contacted her after things fell through with our original planner, so she was stepping into half-done plans and half-baked ideas. She took a look at what we had, listened to what we wanted, and worked with us to design the right level of support to get us to the place we wanted to end up. Per Gina's recommendation, we did a Big Day package with some add-ons, and it worked out perfect. She was available for a pre-planning walk through and stayed in communication with helpful checklists and emails to help us be ready for everything before it happened. I'd recommend Gina to friends over and over - she's the best!

Natalie · Married on 11/27/2015

Working with Gina was the best part about planning our wedding. I have only been in the San Diego area a short time and have no family or friends close by to help. This place is huge and the level of options is completely overwhelming. I also was working a full time job and my husband is in the Navy constantly coming and going. With all of this, I was still initially skeptical to hire a planner thinking why should I add more to my budget. Hiring Gina was completely worth it and the best money we spent. The minute we talked to Gina we both felt relieved. Even with all that was going against us we felt like we would still be able to pull this off and not be completed stressed in the process. As soon as we met with her she understood what we wanted our wedding to be about and every venue, vendor, or anything she suggested to us was always exactly on point for what we had initially explained to her. All this was within budget and still of great quality in their fields. It was also nice that many of the vendors worked together and made everything flow perfectly. Gina was there to answer my smallest questions and replied to any form of communication I sent her very quickly no matter the time, day or how exhaustive the questions. Gina really made the process so much about just making the decision that was right for what we wanted our wedding to be. Gina does all the work and you simply make the decision that is right for you and she takes care of everything. Even when the weather decided to pour 20 minutes before our wedding Gina kept everything together and I didn’t stress at all. My family was 100% appreciative to have her there for them also. I have a blended family and having that 3rd party run interference and be the scape goat to get what we wanted without having to be the ones to say it was great. We will be forever grateful of the way our wedding turned out all because we had Gina there with us through everything.

Sara · Married on 11/21/2015

Gina was honestly one of (if not The) best choice we made throughout our year of wedding planning! We chose her "day of" service, although really you get way, way more than just day of. I emailed, talked to, and met with multiple wedding coordinators, but after meeting with Gina I knew she was the one! Super organized and detail-oriented, calm and assuring (a MUST for when the process gets stressful!), super experienced and basically just the best ever. We even had multiple guests commenting on how "amazing" and "legit!" she was, particularly impressed by the detailed and comprehensive timeline she creates for you, your bridal party/family and vendors (that she even sends out to everyone!). She truly is amazing at what she does.