3138 Geary BLVD, San Francisco, CA 94118 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Sarah Seven

The below information is no longer correct, unfortunately we are subject to keeping this outdated page from 8 years ago. Wedding Wire is outdated and boring- find us on Instagram @sarahseven for our current business. Our Portland store was closed in 2015 because yeah we weren't the bomb at our job at that point. #sarahsevenloveclub forever, thanks for giving us the opportunity to grow, make ourselves new and show the heck up for all the coolest women who support us on the daily.

With a deep desire for the romance and the simple decadence of a bygone era of femininity, Portland, Oregon designer Sarah Seven is able to create unique pieces that are vintage inspired but decidingly modern. Her bridal, special occasion and ready to wear collections are a rare glimpse into the perfected and intricate arrangement of blossoming ruffles, delicate fabrics, and flowing layers. A true Portlander at heart, Sarah Seven uses natural fabrics, silk, wool, linens, cotton voile as well as recycled vintage fabrics. ~ Rebecca Birt

5% of all sales are donated to the following charities:

3% to Compassion to feed unsponsored children.

2% to International Justice Mission. IJM is an organization that works to free the enslaved and to hold the slave owners accountable.

whiteweddingbridal2
whiteweddingbridal2

35 Reviews for Sarah Seven

• Colette

Colette · Married on 07/02/2016

I wore Sarah Seven's Blushing gown for my wedding on 7/2/2016. I had been searching for a wedding dress honestly for 3 months prior to finding Sarah Seven. Seriously, these gowns are amazing and they are so comfortable! All of them have this sewn in bustier that gives you so much support, so you really don't have to wear a bra. Also, the dresses flow so nicely and aren't restricting. Exactly what I was looking for in a wedding dress. I really didn't want to feel like I was going to trip all day during my wedding. Also, the dress was so affordable. I think I paid about $2000 for my dress, which included all fittings and alterations. Such a steal! I highly recommend getting your wedding dress here. Also, they give you champagne which for some reason is so rare at other bridal shops in SF.

Sent on 11/27/2016

I loved working with the team from Sarah Seven on my wedding dress. Everything about the experience felt elevated and I couldn't believe what I was getting for the price. After a day of running around New York (Kleinfelds, BHLDN, etc), Sarah Seven was a breathe of fresh air. I enjoyed going to visit them for my fittings (which were included in the cost of the dress...) and loved the final product. So did my husband :)

Sent on 05/31/2016

Carolina · Married on 12/20/2015

I picked up my dress today at the Sarah Seven Flagship Store in San Francisco! Sarah Seven was the first place I visited (found them on pinterest) and I didn't need to look elsewhere after that, i LOVE my dress, and most of their dresses are unique, beautiful and affordable :)

Started the process early (chose it over a year ago, and started coming in for fittings later). The whole way through was smooth sailing! I worked with Alyssa, who was easy going and did a great job with my dress. I brought 1-4 people (friends or family) at all of my fittings, and we all felt comfortable with Alyssa.

Sent on 09/19/2015