Elegant Lace Bridal & Tuxedo

San Jose, CA View map Visit website

Elegant Lace Bridal & Tuxedo is a wedding boutique located in San Jose, California. It was founded by Miki and Laura in 1985 on an ethos of offering top-notch customer service and quality dress selections. They provide gowns and attire to suit varying budgets in a myriad of styles and silhouettes. Their garments can easily complete your entire wedding party’s look.

Individuals that book an appointment at Elegant Lace Bridal & Tuxedo work with an experienced and knowledgeable specialist. This professional assists the soon-to-be newlywed in finding a dress that fits their style, event's theme, and figure. In addition to wedding gowns, the boutique stocks dresses for the wedding party and parents of the future newlyweds, along with veils and headpieces. They also offer tuxedos and suit rentals, helping make it a full-service shop. Individuals can have veils personalized, with the length, layers, and edging all tailored to match the gown.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.4 out of 5 rating

• Brianna
    Brianna Getting married on 04/27/2025
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I said YES to the dress!

Great service and variety of dresses. I found my dress here and I'm very happy with the information and outcome I got buying from here. Maria helped me and she was not only extremely helpful, but extremely friendly. This bridal shop was the only one to carry Essence of Australia (I actually got to meet the designer). Overall, very pleased with Elegant Lace!
  • Rebeccah
    Rebeccah G. Married on 04/02/2022

My Dream Experience

I was lucky enough to be paired with Elise and all I had to say was that I wanted lace, an open back and definitely not strapless. Elise brought out the dress of my dreams by dress #2. I felt so comfortable and heard with Elise asking what I did and didn't like about each dress. By the time we put dress #2 back on, it was like they somehow went in the back and sewed together all my favorite parts of each dress. It was like magic. All of the staff are friendly, the atmosphere is so welcoming and the quality of dresses are incredible. Bottom line, you'll find high quality and affordable dresses with unmatched customer service. I'm so, so glad I came here for my wedding dress shopping experience.

Elegant Lace Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Hi Becca:
    We are so thrilled that you loved Elise and found your perfect gown.
    We look forward to seeing you again when your gown arrives and also for your bridesmaid dresses.
    Laura
    Elegant Lace
  • Julie
    Julie A. Married on 10/15/2021

Beautiful Bridal Gown

The experience at Elegant Lace was much more personal than my experience at other bridal shops. When we arrived, we were given rings to identify which dresses we were interested in trying. The staff also helped identify additional dresses that may have the look I wanted. A staff member helped me try on each dress and stayed with me for the duration of the appointment. I highly recommend Elegant Lace to anyone who wants a personal dress shopping experience.

Elegant Lace Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

We are so pleased that you had such a great experience at Elegant Lace. Best of happiness and hope you have a great wedding day.
    Laura

103 photos · 04/21/2018

Deals

Elegant Lace Bridal & Tuxedo 1
Discount
As our thank you for your gown purchase, receive 10% off your bridesmaids, flowergirl and mothers gowns. Also your groomsmen will receive 10% off their tuxedo rental and the groom is free with 6 paid rentals. Our tuxedo prices are the lowest in the area starting at just $100 for the complete package

1061 blossom hill road San Jose, CA, 95123
Location of (Elegant Lace Bridal & Tuxedo)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding