Elegant Lace Bridal Reviews

Elegant Lace Bridal 2
Elegant Lace Bridal 3

Sarah Mullarkey · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Great service, small selection

The consultant I worked with was friendly and understood what I was looking for, they just didn't have any dresses I loved.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Elegant Lace Bridal's reply:

I am so sorry that we couldn't find your perfect gown. We do get new dresses in constantly and new gowns may be what you are looking for. Please try to schedule a new appointment
    Laura
  • Brianna

Brianna · Getting married on 08/21/2020

I said YES to the dress!

Great service and variety of dresses. I found my dress here and I'm very happy with the information and outcome I got buying from here. Maria helped me and she was not only extremely helpful, but extremely friendly. This bridal shop was the only one to carry Essence of Australia (I actually got to meet the designer). Overall, very pleased with Elegant Lace!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Friscia · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

They made this the most wonderful and easiest appointment ever. Everyone was very receptive and answered any questions I had. The consultant I had was very sweet and made this easy and memorable. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Claudia · Married on 07/05/2019

Azi found my dream dresses - thank you!!!

So, just 3 months before my wedding, I had 3 dresses - none of which I was happy with. Panic-buying is not a plan w/ wedding dresses. One bridal salon even asked me "have you considered botox? And maybe losing a few more pounds?". I was in despair. In stepped Azi and the other lovely folks at Elegant Lace Bridal. They were patient, they were kind, they know their (extensive!) stock backwards and forwards. Of the 10 dresses I tried there, I'd have been happy to get married in 8 of them. That's an 80% success rate! I ended up buying 3 (1 for ceremony, 1 for reception, and 1 for later Catholic ceremony), and Azi found me the perfect accessories as well (2 veils, 1 hair clip, 1 belt). Because the wedding date was so close, I had to buy 'off the rack' - Elegant Lace Bridal hooked me up w/ a seamstress who was able to make the alterations in a short time, and I looked AMAZING on my wedding day, thanks to Azi & Elegant Lace! And when I tell people the price they're shocked - many have paid more than what I did for just 1 dress, and I got 3 as well as the veils & other accessories!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Elegant Lace Bridal's reply:

I are so pleased Azi was able to help make your wedding perfect ! Please post pictures so we all can see how beautiful you were on your wedding day.
    Miki
    Elegant Lace Bridal
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 05/24/2019

Great and Genuine

The sales reps seemed to be genuine and really listened to you needs and wants. They were willing to work with you and they were always honest.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Elegant Lace Bridal's reply:

We are so happy that you were pleased with our selection and service. Tell all your friends.
    Congratulations on your marriage!

Kathy · Married on 12/01/2018

I went along with a friend for a fitting and we had a wonderful time. There is a great selection of dresses and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I already had my dress, but I did find a beautiful head piece to wear! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

We had the best experience at Elegant Lace Bridals! Haley helped me try on different styles of dresses but also gave me colored rings to pick styles I thought I would like. She was patient, informative, and kind, which was really helpful. She didn't pressure me to buy a dress, and after visiting two other places, I found the dress I loved but chose to return to Elegant Lace because she was such a sweet person.

The dress came on time, and even though the extra buttons I ordered were the wrong color, they took care of it right away. The selection at this store is excellent. Would highly recommend to any bride at any stage of looking, but definitely make an appointment!

Elegant Lace Bridal 4
    Elegant Lace Bridal 5
    Sent on 09/14/2018

Elegant Lace Bridal's reply:

We are so happy that your experience was wonderful. That is exactly what we strive for.
    You look beautiful in your gown. We wish you a wonderful future with your new husband.
    Laura @ Elegant Lace

Cari · Married on 11/19/2017

Bought my wedding dress here, and everything was amazing. I love that myself and the people I brought with me were able to look through all the dresses to pick them out ourselves. Other stores wouldn't let us look through them, just grabbed what they thought I might like.
    My dress was supposed to come in around September and it actually arrived early in July, so I'll be going there soon to try it on and take it home!!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Karen · Married on 11/25/2016

This was my first and only bridal shop that I went to. Honestly, I didn't know what I was getting myself into and didn't have expectations of finding my dress on the first try since I've heard other brides going to 5 or 6 bridal stores before finding "the one." I mainly went there for the Maggie Sottero trunk show to try on this dress I saw on the knot. Ala gave me a set of plastic rings and gave me and my MOH a quick tutorial of where everything was in the store. I also showed her pictures I found online of styles I liked. Ala was very knowledgeable and she was able to direct me to the sections of the store she knew I would like. She let us browse the store at our own pace and she checked in with us to suggest some dresses to tag with the rings.

After placing on all the plastic rings, I tried on that first Maggie dress that I was in search of and fell in LOVE. It was like a mystical force drew me to the dress and I just had this feeling. However, just to be sure I tried on several others (5 dresses) to see how other silhouettes fit my body. Ala even pulled out a surprise dress that I would have never thought of selecting for myself. Her surprise became a competitor with the first dress I tried on, but after putting on the first one again I knew which one I had to get. Ala was a great sales consultant! She was very straightforward and to the point about which dresses looked good/bad on me. I appreciated her honesty because it helped me make my decision more easily.

She even set me up with a beautiful cathedral style veil that compliments the dress for 20% off AND I got 10% off my dress since it was a trunk show event. It was such a quick, fun, and painless experience. I wish I could do it again. Thank you to Ala and to all the ladies at Elegant Lace Bridals!!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Erika · Married on 09/10/2016

Vania is amazing! She helped me find my wedding dress and gave suggestions that were very helpful. She also helped me pick a veil that matched perfectly with my dress. I went to tons of bridal shops searching for my dress. All the dresses I liked from the other shops, Elegant Lace also carried. This worked out great because I was indecisive on two dresses and I was able to try them both on and compare them in one place. Big thanks to Vania for helping me try on tons of dresses on different days until I finally found the perfect one!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Marie · Married on 08/06/2016

Look no further!!! This is a perfect place to buy your wedding dress and bridesmaids' dresses. We had superb customer service from Cynthia and she was such a blessing! I described the kind of wedding dress I was looking for and she said "I know just the right dress". She was correct, it was the dress and we purchased it! Later we came back to look for bridesmaids dresses and Cynthia again helped me and my 5 bridesmaids. If the bridesmaids all prepay for the dresses, they give you a 10% discount off each bridesmaid dress, good deal. The dresses came in about 3 1/2 months. Mines took 5 months, but worth the wait!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2016

Elegant Lace was very accommodating to me while I chose the most important dress i'd ever wear! Their process for dress selection is like no other store, and their staff makes great recommendations based on body type. I ended up purchasing a dress chosen by my consultant! Thanks again elegant lace :)

Sent on 12/13/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

I could not have more positive things to say about this location and the person who helped me (Synthia). First of all, every dress I had drooled over in photos and wanted to try on when I came in turned out to be exactly what I didn't end up wanting after trying dresses on. Synthia asked me a few qualifying questions and then showed me a dress she thought would be perfect (spoiler alert: it ended up being exactly the dress I chose) and pulled several more based on my likes, dislikes and body type. The two dresses I was torn between were the two main dresses she had selected. I even decided to go try on dresses at another bridal store (Trudy's) having never been anywhere to try on dresses before Elegant Lace. Although Trudy's may have nicer decor and seem more like what you envision when you imagine dress shopping aesthetically, the difference in the help from one store to the next was incomparable. The girl at Trudy's couldn't have been more than 20 years old. She asked me questions also but they didn't seem to impact the types of dresses she pulled (or maybe I just didn't describe it as well? I don't know). But their process there is much different... they take your answers and your associate goes around picking dresses for you (at Elegant Lace, you're given a certain color of rings and YOU walk around flagging the dresses that interest you). The girl at Trudy's proceeded to have me try on only dresses that were super huge on me and totally unflattering. I didn't walk, I RAN back to Elegant Lace and bought my dress. Haven't had an ounce of regret and I'm fairly confident I could have shopped in every dress store in the silicon valley area and still wanted to go right back where I started. This woman has a gift and Elegant Lace is lucky to have her!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

dazzamine · Married on 03/18/2016

Love the dresses here and the customer services. Not my favorite spot for bridesmaids dress but they have all the designer wedding dresses

Sent on 03/19/2017

Christina · Married on 10/09/2015

I love this place. I had heard so many great things about a different bridal shop that I had a not-so-great experience with, but this place is a gem! Dee is wonderful. From the very beginning of our appointment she was warm and friendly and she really understood me. I would try a dress on and she could tell by my face that it wasn't for me. Instead of making me parade around in something I didn't like, she just simply said, "yeah, I didn't think so... let's take it off". Every time I've been in since to see her she is always excited and happy to see me. They also have a ton of dress options in many styles and price points. Dee recommended that I order a custom length for my dress (I'm only 5'2") to save on alteration costs. I went in to pick up my dress and it fit like a glove! All I will have to do to it is get it bustled. I am thrilled with the customer service and end product at Elegant Lace. Ask for Dee!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2015

Several of my friends has success with finding their dress here, so I made an appointment. I was very happy to work with Synthia! She listened to what I was looking for, and also brought some amazing dresses that she thought I might like. I think the appointments are supposed to be an hour but I was there for closer to 2 hours. I didn't feel rushed, and probably tried on 25 dresses. It was such a fun experience, and I'm happy to say I found the dress. They have a wide range of pricing, fabrics, styles, etc. I can't imagine not finding a winner here.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Linda · Married on 08/01/2015

This is the place to go for excellent customer service and the best dress selection!! The staff was amazing and taking the time to care and make sure dresses arrived on time with a very small window of time given. The did an excellent job working with all 6 of my girls and helped us with everything needed!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Jem · Married on 07/25/2015

Elegant Lace Bridal is the first bridal shop I went to try on wedding dresses. I came in with an idea on what style and silhouette I wanted (lace dress with a mermaid or trumpet cut) and they have a LOT of options available for me. I decided to go on my own because I didn't want my decision/choice be swayed by the reactions of the people I bring with me. I wanted it to be my own choice because I feel good wearing it.

The ladies at Elegant Lace Bridal were really sweet and they really made me feel at home and comfortable. They helped me pick dresses based on the style I wanted and within my price range. They also gently suggested that I try on other styles that they think will look good on me coz I may be pleasantly surprised. I tried on 5 other dresses before I finally chose my dress and it was actually a suggestion by one of the ladies helping me. It was so beautiful, elegant and lightweight - perfect for my beach wedding!

Thanks Elegant Lace for making my wedding dress shopping a very pleasant experience!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Tatyana · Married on 04/28/2015

Had such a great experience here! I went in thinking I'd be ridiculously controlling over the whole process, and which dresses I did and didn't try on, but the associate that helped me picked the dress I ended up buying :) I'd never have chosen it by myself!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Vanessa · Married on 02/28/2015

I wanted to sparkle and I did!! Friendly on the budget!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Vanessa · Married on 06/07/2014

After falling in love with a dress in a magazine, I called a handful of stores carrying the Stella York line within the area and Elegant Lace was the only store to have received it days earlier. They were great in advising me to rush order (since my wedding was three months away), as well as providing me with bra cups and a list of local seamstresses. As close as my wedding date was, they were still great about allowing me to pay in installments. My dress arrived ahead of schedule and it perfect condition. Even though my wedding is now over, I still dream about wearing that dress and what a princess I felt like. Know that you are in great hands here!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Elegant Lace is where I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses. I was happy with the service. Everything came in within the window they said it would. I liked that out of town bridesmaids could call in with their measurements and not have to make another trip out. They also had great recommendations for an alterations place and dress cleaning place. I highly recommend Elegant Lace!

Sent on 08/01/2014

I have nothing but good things to say about this place. The consultants were SO nice and SO attentive. The prices were excellent - they had the least expensive price on my Maggie Sottero gown. I shopped here twice, another boutique three times, and a third botique once. While my experiences at all of the bridal botiques were positive, I felt the best Elegant Lace because the consultants really took the time to listen to me and address my wants/needs/concerns/etc. I absolutely LOVE my gown and would highly recommend this place for any girl to find her dream dress.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Jehana · Married on 10/12/2013

They were great here. went in just to look and found my dress. Bought it off the rack for a big discount very happy with customer service!

Sent on 03/12/2014

shasta · Married on 08/03/2013

I bought my Maggie Sottero dress here and the customer service I experienced was fantastic and my dress was perfect for our beach wedding in Mexico.

Sent on 10/04/2013