1113 Oregon Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19148 Map · Phone number

About Rudi's Formal Wear

Founded in 1978 Rudi’s Formal Wear has been Dressing Gentlemen for their most important Affairs for over 25 years. We Attribute our Success to 3 Fundamental beliefs.

Quality, Service and Value.

Quality

We believe the foundation of any superior business is the quality and variety of the merchandise offered. To that end we deal with only the top manufacturers in our industry. From jackets to shoes, we are continually looking to upgrade the level of merchandise we offer.

Service

Armed with top quality merchandise we leave nothing to chance. Our Fully Automated reservation and inventory control system allows us to track your order from the time it is placed to your final fitting. We encourage everyone try-on their tuxedo at pickup. Our on the premises tailoring facility and in-stock merchandise is your assurance that you will look your best.

Value

Top quality merchandise and superior service combined with great pricing guarantees you the best value.

At Rudi’s our goal is simple:

“To provide our customers the very best Tuxedo rental experience available anywhere.”

Follow Rudi's Formal Wear on

pic3

19 Reviews for Rudi's Formal Wear

Kelly Botto · Married on 10/06/2018

Better Than the Big Chains

My husband had been in a few wedding leading up to our own, and had a ton of problems with men’s wearhouse (including one where the groom’s pants split right down the middle during their reception!), so we knew we wanted to go elsewhere. My sister happened to find Rudi’s for her own wedding a few months before mine and everything went smoothly and her suits looked great, so we decided to go with them as well. The whole process was extremely easy and the employees were so nice and helpful. All the groomsmen were able to either get to the shop or send in their measurements. The price was very reasonable and ended up being even a little cheaper than men’s wearhouse. Our suits looked amazing on the wedding day and no one had any issues. I would highly recommend Rudi’s if you are in the Philadelphia/Jersey area!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Robin · Married on 11/18/2017

First time using Rudi's. They were amazing !!!! during my fitting the lady taking care of us ask me how I thought it looked ? I said ok, she didn't like the way it fit, ask me if I had a few minutes to make the alterations. it was about 15 minutes and well my wife thought it looked great. I would recommend them to any body. truly the best tux experience I ever had. Thanks Rudi's Philadelphia

Sent on 12/14/2017

Betsy · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband, father of the bride, was having trouble finding a tuxedo he liked for our daughter's wedding. I initially found Rudi's on Yelp and we decided to visit. What a find! Very personal service with great attention to detail. They are able to accommodate bridal party members anywhere in the country. They have a wonderful selection in store as well as albums of tuxedos and accessories that they can order. Lisa and her staff really know their merchandise. They have two locations, one in South Philadelphia and one in South Jersey. They are very reasonably priced. Next time you need formal wear, check out Rudi's. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Award

Rudi's Formal Wear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

• Bella Angel Hair and Makeup
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Rudi's Formal Wear professionally and personally and they always do a wonderful job. The groom and groomsmen always look so handsome and perfect. My husband and his party used Rudi's for our wedding and they looked great. They were so accommodating with the return of the tuxedos and have been in business forever which really means a lot.

• 1113 Oregon Avenue Philadelphia, 19148 See on map