Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore

102 East Montgomery Avenue, Ardmore, PA 19003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion is a full service bridal and evening wear salon offering an exquisite selection of designer bridal fashions and the most current styles in evening wear. Our flagship salon located in Paramus, NJ has over 8,000 square feet of retail space, elegantly appointed with European decor providing our customers with a comfortable shopping experience. Conveniently situated just 20 minutes from New York City, our Paramus salon blends classic designs with cutting edge couture looks. Our new salon in Ardmore, PA has over 10,000 square feet of retail space, stocked with couture bridal gowns, elegant mother of the bride gowns, bridesmaid gowns, ands evening wear. Located next to historic Suburban Square on the Mainline, our Ardmore salon exudes elegance and old Hollywood glamour.

At Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion, our mission is simple: You’ve dreamed about this dress your whole life. Leave it to us to make your dream come true. We believe in providing our customer with exceptional customer service in a comfortable, pressure free shopping environment. Our staff, led by a management team with over 80 years combined of bridal experience will guide you every step of the way as you choose the your gown. We really do believe that it is a ‘Service’ helping beaming Brides, proud Mothers, and bridesmaids find the gowns of their dreams. We take pride in this service. Come experience it for yourself.

Hours of Operation

171 Reviews for Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore

• Marissa

Marissa Vaul · Getting married on 05/28/2021

Bridesmaids dress shopping experience

I recently returned to Bijou Bridal in Ardmore to look for my bridesmaids dresses after a wonderful experience of saying yes to my wedding dress about a month and a half earlier. I brought my 2 bridesmaids, as well as my mother and the mother of the groom. To no surprise, Bijou impressed yet again! Jenna was our consultant again and made my girls feel so comfortable! She made sure that each bridesmaid tried on dresses that they liked while looking on the rack and was very attentive. Jenna even pulled my wedding dress and accessories so that I could try it on while next to the girls to ensure that my vision for the wedding attire was perfect. In the end, we all agreed on the dress and color, and everyone was very happy with the choice! I am glad that I returned to Bijou and I look forward to working with their great team of consultants/stylists throughout my wedding planning process!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Margo

Margo Hurst · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Gorgeous dresses

I went to this salon totally thinking it was going to be snobby and fancy, and ended up finding my dream dress! Let me tell you, I was set on NOT spending money on a wedding gown, but the dresses they have are so gorgeous I couldn't resist. My consultant, Neena, was extremely helpful and enthusiastic.
    Only downside is they have an in-house designer who doesn't want photos taken. As someone who works with almost exclusively proprietary designs myself, I understood. We were told we could Facetime with people who couldn't be there, and when I found the dress, Neena gave me the designer name so I could look it up on their website and show people that way. The space was also large enough for more than a couple of guests. All in all a great experience! Can't wait to go back and actually BUY the dress with my girls.

Sent on 01/03/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Capone Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Mainline shopping in an elegant, upscale environment. Yet the staff is warm and approachable. Gorgeous attire for your special event.

• 102 East Montgomery Avenue Ardmore, 19003 See on map
    610-510-7936 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore)