102 East Montgomery Avenue, Ardmore, PA 19003 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion is a full service bridal and evening wear salon offering an exquisite selection of designer bridal fashions and the most current styles in evening wear. Our flagship salon located in Paramus, NJ has over 8,000 square feet of retail space, elegantly appointed with European decor providing our customers with a comfortable shopping experience. Conveniently situated just 20 minutes from New York City, our Paramus salon blends classic designs with cutting edge couture looks. Our new salon in Ardmore, PA has over 10,000 square feet of retail space, stocked with couture bridal gowns, elegant mother of the bride gowns, bridesmaid gowns, ands evening wear. Located next to historic Suburban Square on the Mainline, our Ardmore salon exudes elegance and old Hollywood glamour.

At Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion, our mission is simple: You’ve dreamed about this dress your whole life. Leave it to us to make your dream come true. We believe in providing our customer with exceptional customer service in a comfortable, pressure free shopping environment. Our staff, led by a management team with over 80 years combined of bridal experience will guide you every step of the way as you choose the your gown. We really do believe that it is a ‘Service’ helping beaming Brides, proud Mothers, and bridesmaids find the gowns of their dreams. We take pride in this service. Come experience it for yourself.

Hours of Operation

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore 7
  • Margo

Margo Hurst · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Gorgeous dresses

I went to this salon totally thinking it was going to be snobby and fancy, and ended up finding my dream dress! Let me tell you, I was set on NOT spending money on a wedding gown, but the dresses they have are so gorgeous I couldn't resist. My consultant, Neena, was extremely helpful and enthusiastic.
    Only downside is they have an in-house designer who doesn't want photos taken. As someone who works with almost exclusively proprietary designs myself, I understood. We were told we could Facetime with people who couldn't be there, and when I found the dress, Neena gave me the designer name so I could look it up on their website and show people that way. The space was also large enough for more than a couple of guests. All in all a great experience! Can't wait to go back and actually BUY the dress with my girls.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved my wedding dress shopping experience!

From the moment I called to schedule an appointment with them they were extremely helpful. The consultant who helped me shop for dresses was so patient with my entourage. She helped to make it an enjoyable experience. Pat was who did my alterations and she was amazing!!! She gave me so many useful tips that really helped on our wedding day. If you're in the Philadelphia area I definitely recommend shopping for your wedding dress at Bijou Bridal!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore 8
    Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore 9
    Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore 10

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Great selection!

I loved Bijou! I would highly recommend making an appointment to shop for your bridal dress, bridesmaid dress or mother of the bride/groom dress. They had such a great selection and the staff was great every step of the way. I went to a BUNCH of places but every time I tried on a dress, something just seemed to be missing. I had actually gone to Bijou very early in the process - I liked one dress but wasn't in love with it. Since I was having a difficult time finding a dress, I decided I should go back and try that dress on again to see if it was really the best dress. While I was there for the second time, i tried on that dress and a few other that the staff picked for me. I ended up finding a dress that had just come in and it was perfect for me. They have a wide array of dresses at every price point so this place is for everyone. Since I got my dress here, I opted to get my bridesmaid dresses here as well. They off a 10% discount on bridesmaid dresses if you purchase your dress there. I know my bridesmaids appreciated that! Also, I cannot emphasize enough how great their seamstress was. When my dress first came in, I was a little underwhelmed but she made it fit exactly as I had pictured! Do yourself a favor and make an appointment at bijou!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Capone Photography, LLC
    Capone Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Mainline shopping in an elegant, upscale environment. Yet the staff is warm and approachable. Gorgeous attire for your special event.

• 102 East Montgomery Avenue Ardmore, 19003 See on map