Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore

102 East Montgomery Avenue, Ardmore, PA 19003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion is a full service bridal and evening wear salon offering an exquisite selection of designer bridal fashions and the most current styles in evening wear. Our flagship salon located in Paramus, NJ has over 8,000 square feet of retail space, elegantly appointed with European decor providing our customers with a comfortable shopping experience. Conveniently situated just 20 minutes from New York City, our Paramus salon blends classic designs with cutting edge couture looks. Our new salon in Ardmore, PA has over 10,000 square feet of retail space, stocked with couture bridal gowns, elegant mother of the bride gowns, bridesmaid gowns, ands evening wear. Located next to historic Suburban Square on the Mainline, our Ardmore salon exudes elegance and old Hollywood glamour.

At Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion, our mission is simple: You’ve dreamed about this dress your whole life. Leave it to us to make your dream come true. We believe in providing our customer with exceptional customer service in a comfortable, pressure free shopping environment. Our staff, led by a management team with over 80 years combined of bridal experience will guide you every step of the way as you choose the your gown. We really do believe that it is a ‘Service’ helping beaming Brides, proud Mothers, and bridesmaids find the gowns of their dreams. We take pride in this service. Come experience it for yourself.

Hours of Operation
Mon: Closed
Tues-Thurs: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Fri-Sat: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm - 5:00pm

Follow Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore on

Other couples have also viewed

• Van Cleve
  • Irini's Originals
  • DayDream Bridal
  • Alessia's Bridal and Formal Wear

176 Reviews for Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore

• Jazmin

Jazmin · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Great Experience

I came here alone for my first dress experience and loved it. Although I was alone, my consultant Alaya made me feel completely comfortable. It felt like I was shopping with one of my friends, she was great! She listened to my vision and pulled dresses accordingly. She watched my body language and reactions carefully as I tried on each choice and knew when I wasn’t feeling something before I could even say a thing. Dresses are fairly priced and she kept in the budget I gave. By the time I left, we narrowed down a top three. I scheduled an appointment to come back that weekend with my mom. Mom loved Alaya too! It was a great experience overall. I highly recommend requesting Alaya as your consultant.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Jamie-Lee

Jamie-Lee S. · Married on 07/20/2021

Great staff and selections!

I purchased my wedding dress here. I had the pleasure working with Neena who was absolutely fantastic. She was SO helpful and accommodating and SO nice. She made the process so easy for me. Had a great selections of dresses to choose from. I did altercations there as well and they were perfect!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• Capone Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Mainline shopping in an elegant, upscale environment. Yet the staff is warm and approachable. Gorgeous attire for your special event.

• 102 East Montgomery Avenue Ardmore, 19003 See on map
    610-510-7936 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore)