La Belle Mariee Bridal

Langhorne, PA View map Visit website

Based in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, La Belle Mariee Bridal provides stunning wedding dresses ahead of clients' special days. This team of gown experts strives to work with every bride-to-be in order to provide them with their dream dress. The boutique's inviting atmosphere welcomes parties to relax and enjoy this exciting experience.

La Belle Mariee Bridal offers an array of dresses in many styles. Their showroom includes designer pieces by Berta Privee, Elysee, Martina Liana, Maggie Sottero, and more. This store also supplies an impressive range of bridesmaids, flower girls, and mother of the couple dresses. Once you've chosen your dream gown, it can be altered it requires to ensure that it fits effortlessly on the big day. To complete your look, this boutique also provides hair accessories, belts, sashes, and veils.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kristen
    Kristen P. Married on 09/22/2022

Beautiful Salon & Great Customer Service

I purchased my dress off of the rack during their White Friday sample sale in November. I was thoroughly impressed with their off-the-rack selection (and the condition of their sample dresses), as everything looked and felt brand new. After shopping around at a few other salons and sample sales, I was so happy to end up at La Belle Mariee. Not only was the customer service impeccable, but the selection was as well. The saleswoman listened to what I was looking for, stayed within my budget, and helped me find my dream dress! I also had my alterations done at the salon and I was honestly blown away by their seamstress' work. I am thrilled with how everything turned out and would absolutely recommend this salon to anyone looking.
    Morgan Married on 07/23/2022

Sarah is the best!

After visiting 3 other shops, I was left feeling overwhelmed and frustrated trying to find the perfect dress. I had heard great things about La Belle Mariee and decided to book an appointment. Best wedding decision I’ve made so far! My consultant Sarah was friendly, attentive, knowledgeable and most importantly, conscientious of my feelings. Unlike the other shops I’d visited, Sarah let me browse through their selection and had sample dresses in sizes other than and a zero which really helped boost my confidence. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience. I know I made the right choice. Thank you La Belle Mariee and Thank you Sarah! I can’t wait for my first fitting!
  • Elissa
    Elissa Married on 10/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I said yes to the dress!

I had such a wonderful experience shopping for my dress here! Sarah was amazing and pulled a dress I wouldn’t have and of course it ended up being my dress! She was so patient with me and I never felt pressured to decide. Sarah helped me in and out of each dress and let me take as much time as I needed in each so I could really think about everything. When we did say yes to my dream dress, she popped some bubbly for my mom, one of my bridesmaids and I and we were able to celebrate! All in all, an incredible experience at a beautiful shop. I highly recommend shopping for your dream dress here!
  • illustration stars

27 photos · 10/02/2020
  • Kate & Syl
    42 photos · 08/04/2018

JB Productions Live JB Productions Live Wedding DJs

The Best Bridal gowns in the business!

14 Summit Square Center Langhorne, PA, 19047
Location of (La Belle Mariee Bridal)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding