La Belle Mariee Bridal Reviews

La Belle Mariee Bridal 2
La Belle Mariee Bridal 3
La Belle Mariee Bridal 4

Kate · Getting married on 05/16/2020

If you are a bride and you don't go here to dress shop you are doing yourself a major disservice. I had been dress shopping at 4 other bridal salons. Each time I left I felt so underwhelmed, I was expecting to have these magical moments seeing myself in wedding dresses and each time fell short. When I walked into La Belle Mariee I knew that was about to change. To start, the salon makes you feel like you are in a boutique in Paris, it's simply stunning. The selection they had was extensive, with something to fit into every budget and a wide variety of styles. I was lucky enough to work with Gabrielle who, at 7 months pregnant, made me feel like the most important person in the world. She knew every option for each dress and made great recommendations. Needless to say I loved just about everything I tried on and I found "the one"! I wish I had the option to give them 100 stars in every category, because I would!

Heather · Getting married on 11/01/2019

My daughter Rebecca is getting married 11/2019. We had met with Danielle from La Belle Mariee to begin our search for the perfect wedding dress two weeks ago. Danielle was incredible and patient as my daughter tried on numerous dresses in various styles until she began to understand what she was looking for. Danielle immediately knew which dresses my daughter would like and helped her narrow down her search. My daughter thought she had found the perfect dress and we put our deposit down. After three days of stressful reconsidering, my daughter contacted the store and Danielle called her back as soon as she was back in the store. She assured my daughter that the she could come back into the store and look at the dresses she liked again. Danielle spent another two hours choosing dresses, offering advice and finally we made the best decision on her perfect dress. We could not have been more thrilled with Danielle and the patience and professionalism she showed to our family! We are so excited to work with Danielle and La Belle Mariee!

• Kristie

Kristie Luff · Married on 12/01/2018

La Belle Mariee Bridal is AMAZING

When my first wedding gown got ruined one month before my wedding, I thought for sure I was going to have to get a new dress that I hated. However, I found La Belle Mariee and they completely saved my wedding and are responsible for helping me find a new gown that I absolutely adored. When I went to LBM I told Sarah what had happened and showed her my original gown. Not only did she make sure I found a gown I was in love with, she also helped me with pricing. Sarah and the entire LBM team made my wedding possible. They got the alterations done in a timely manner and worked with my throughout my process. The dress was absolutely perfect and everyone at my wedding could not stop talking about it. The seamstress, Sarah, LMB ownership and the entire staff there made the impossible, possible. I am so thankful for them and all that they did!!

La Belle Mariee Bridal 5
    La Belle Mariee Bridal 6
    La Belle Mariee Bridal 7
    La Belle Mariee Bridal 8

Clare · Married on 10/06/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this shop. I have been searching for a blue wedding dress, something every other salon I have visited has been taken aback by. The staff at La Belle Mariee was not only excited by my idea but more than willing to search their designers to see who makes blue dresses. They pulled out every colored dress they had and were honest about how each shade looked on me. I felt encouraged to try different colored dresses, something other shops have actually discouraged me from doing! They eventually pulled the PERFECT dress for me to try on and I fell in love. I didn't feel rushed into making a decision, and I was brought several veils and slips to try on with the dress. When the stylist found out I'm marrying a woman she happily pulled other dress samples to coordinate colors so we won't clash on the big day! I felt welcome, comfortable, and supported in this shop. I finally found the dress I knew was out there, and everyone at the shop was so kind to me and my family. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for a personalized experience.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful selection of dresses, kind staff

My entire experience here was phenomenal. From the moment I said yes to the dress, to my fittings, to taking my dress home. Not only did I choose my stunning gown from here, the entire staff went above and beyond to make each visit pleasant. I am beyond pleased with La Belle Mariee and I would hands down recommend this Bridal Shop to any bride who is dress shopping.

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

I had the most amazing experience finding my wedding dress at La Belle Mariee!! The shop is beautiful and the staff made sure my mother and I were greeted and taken care of from the moment we walked in! I went in knowing the designer I loved and Liz was great at helping me choose dresses to try on that felt "like me". I narrowed down my selection to 2 and wasn't quite ready to say yes. I came back the following weekend and worked with Garielle and said "yes to the dress"! To top of my positive experience, I received a hand written letter from Liz (who was not able to be there when I said yes), congratulating me on finding my dress. I love the personal touch and they truly make you feel like the most important person. Thank you Le Belle Mariee!! -- I cant wait to come in for my try on once my dress comes in <3

Kate · Married on 08/04/2018

La Belle Mariee Bridal helped make my wedding gown dreams come true! My initial appointment was with Gabrielle. I really wasn't sure on the style that I wanted for my wedding dress, so Gabrielle pulled a variety of different styles. She spent a lot of time with me, completely focused on me, and listening to how I felt. I looked at her for honest opinions and she was always super thorough and honest with me. She never once pressured me into purchasing anything. After my first appointment, I went to a variety of different stores, and then I came back to LBM. I felt like no other store compared to the selection of LBM, and the professionalism that their team carried. Gabrielle helped me a second time, and this time, she was just as dedicated to me as the first time. After purchasing my gown from their store, the team at La Belle Mariee made me feel exceptionally special! With consistent communication, letting me know when my gown was arriving, and scheduling fittings, the entire process with them was extremely organized. I got my dress altered with their seamstress as well and I was extremely pleased. I cannot say enough about La Belle Mariee. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day and I cannot thank you all enough! The entire team is extremely professional, always going out of their way to make their customers happy. Thank you Gabrielle and to the entire team!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

All three of my interactions at La Belle Mariee have been nothing short of amazing! I was searching for a particular dress from a designer they carried. That dress was not in the shop but they did not hesitate to have it brought in so I could try it on. Rachel was absolutely wonderful!! She had me try on a few other dresses while I was there. One of them was of her choosing. I never would have picked it for myself and it ended up being in my top 3 favorites! My second appointment was also with Rachel. She was so patient with me as I tried on the same three dresses over and over. I never once felt rushed or that I was an annoyance. Rachel allowed me to take my time to be sure I made the right decision. Last week I went back to try on my dress and choose a veil. Once again Rachel patiently let me try on different veils until we found the perfect one. The store is just stunning and the rest of the employees have always been so kind. I would highly recommend them to any of my own friends or family!

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

The service here is incredible. I went to approximately 12 different salons, and only here did I feel special and like they were truly listening to what I wanted in a wedding dress.

Lily · Married on 08/27/2017

This shop is beautiful, professional, accommodating and just filled with good energy. Michele, the owner, is very involved and clearly enjoys her job. When you enter the store, you see a decor that is clean and classy. No overcrowded racks with dresses squished together yet a large selection of gems. The wedding dresses are beautiful and displayed in a beautiful manner which made our shopping experience much more pleasant. I am not easily impressed but I must say that this shop surpassed our expectations. The staff here is great, the selection is outstanding and the owner genuinely cares and makes sure her brides are happy. Today my daughter had her first fitting and Michele was with us the entire time watching the seamstress work and quietly making sure everything was done right. No cutting corners, no rushing, no baloney. Thank you to Michele and her staff for making our special experience even more special with your warmth, expertise and professionalism. Can't imagine shopping anywhere else for my daughter's special day.

Tammy · Married on 05/06/2017

Cannot say enough wonderful things about this beautiful store and very helpful staff! Everyone was so friendly, and Rachel helped me say YES! to the dress! She listened to what I wanted but still allowed me to try on almost every dress in the store until I was super sure of my decision. There is great selection and the dresses are easy to look at on the rack. The store is beautiful with lighting and mirrors in all the right spots. I can't wait until my dress comes in so that I can go back!!

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

This place is STUNNING-- no wonder why it took me 10 minutes to find my dream dress here! The ladies are so sweet and they truly listen to what you want out of a dress. In fact, I went in with one idea but saw a dress they were featuring in the window-- and that’s what I ordered! Something totally different but I was IN LOVE! I cannot express to you how many compliments I received on the dress. I couldn’t have done it without you ladies! Thank you so much for playing a huge part in my perfect, dream wedding! Love, Kristen Cavanaugh

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

La Belle Mariee was the third and final bridal dress shop I went to. They have a beautiful selection of dresses and the best bridal brands. The boutique is so adorable, it was the nicest shop I visited and overall I had an exquisite experience. The store was willing to open earlier for me because I was coming from out of town. Jackie was fabulous and put me in a ton of great dresses and then we found the one! Deena was also great to work with throughout the process. I did spend a little more than I wanted, but I have to say the quality of the dress was worth it and really showed in pictures. Overall I was very happy with my experience at this shop.

Carissa · Married on 08/26/2016

There are not enough words of unequivocal praise that I can articulate that would do justice to Gabrielle and this salon. They have my HIGHEST recommendation.
    I never fantasized about my wedding day growing up and the process of picking out a wedding gown was overwhelming and intimidating. After my first appointment at another store, I sat in my car and almost broke down in tears. From engagement to our wedding day, we only had about 8 months to plan, so the first response from most of the saleswomen was that I was already behind and needed to decide on a dress immediately. This added pressure made the experience of choosing a dress feel more like a chore than the happy moment it was meant to be.
    After a few weeks of being unsuccessful and trying on what felt like a hundred dresses, I was able to come home for a weekend and my mom jam packed an entire day of several salons. La Belle Mariee had just opened up so we added it to the list.
    From the moment we walked through the doors, I knew this would be a different experience. Gabrielle and her mother were the most warm and genuine saleswomen I had encountered throughout the entire process. Gabrielle treated me as a friend rather than just a sale. By the end of the appointment, I had cancelled our last location. I knew I wanted to buy my dress here. Gabrielle allowed me to take a moment to let my favorite choices settle in before making a decision. When I went pack the following weekend she could sense that I still was not 100% convinced about my dress. She was able to pick up on that I wanted two different styles of dresses (form fitting and a ball gown). She made my day PERFECT by pairing a ball gown skirt overlay that I could wear over my gorgeous form fitting gown.
    Gabrielle took the time to understand me and find the perfect dress for me without putting me under any pressure. Their store is clean, impressive and makes you feel like a queen from the moment you walk in the door. By far the BEST salon.

• F

Fallon · Married on 06/13/2015

La Belle Mariee is the best bridal salon around! I highly recommend them! Jackie was amazing and so was the entire staff! They helped me from the second I walked in the door to the moment I picked up my gorgeous gown! They made me feel so special and like a princess! Every bride should have this experience! Their customer service was excellent and I really appreciate everything that they did for me! Thanks again xo!

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2016

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Had a very pleasant experience and hope you find your forever gown here!
    I drove 3.5 hours from VA to La Belle Mariee for 3 reasons: (1) They were the ONLY shop that would order in the exact dress I was looking for from the designers warehouse, (2) The dress was priced reasonably & (3) They have awesome customer service (spoke directly with the owner).
    Dena was an absolute pleasure to work with and genuine in her feedback The store is a dreamy little slice of heaven, unsuspectingly tucked into a strip mall. They recently expanded the shop which means more dresses, more fitting rooms, etc! I’m especially grateful to the owners who were very flexible and allowed me to still come in for my fitting appointment despite being 5 hours late due to traffic on 95. And their tailor is incredibly talented and experienced! She fit my gown to perfection in a matter of minutes and even proactively offered to add a bit of fabric near the neckline of the dress because it was irritating my skin. (September 2016 wedding)

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2016

La Belle Mariee is a beautiful boutique owned by a mother and daughter. They have a huge selection across a wide price range. I loved my dress and how it turned out. My only complaint was that they had to move a few of my appointments around with only a few weeks' notice, and also they didn't actually let me know when the dress came in--I just happened to call and found out that way. Otherwise, great experience and beautiful shop with very nice staff!

Katherine · Married on 12/17/2016

3.0
      2.0
      3.5
      2.5
      2.5

I'm really torn about my experience with La Belle Mariee. I fell in love with the store on my initial visit and we found my dress in the third try AND all of my bridesmaid dresses. We were in and out within the hour, and Michele was super friendly and easy to work with. They also did a great job of calling for reminders for appointments.

My issues came with AFTER the purchase. After ordering the bridesmaids dresses in April, I received a call in JULY saying they did not have the dresses in the color that I ordered. I was confused, and told them that they should since the dresses were there in the store, we were just ordering more of them. It turns out they wrote down the wrong color for ordering. The dresses did not get in until mid-October.

My dress was also ready in October, but the issue was their seamstress only works every other Saturday and on Wednesdays until 7, making it hard to schedule appointments. Not only that, but they neglected to mention that their seamstress was out the entire month of October, which meant I couldn't get my first fitting done until three weeks before the wedding. Their seamstress was flexible and fantastic, and would definitely recommend her, but maybe work with her outside of La Belle Mariee.

La Belle Mariee had the dress and veil cleaned and pressed in time for the wedding HOWEVER they sent over the wrong slip, which we did not realize until the day of the wedding. I take blame for part of that, since the dress was picked up two days before the wedding and should ahve doublechecked, but the slip was three sizes too large! We had to tape and safety pin it up for the wedding, and kept having to adjust during the reception (and right before the ceremony). I called to let them know, but at the point there was nothing they could do, and they offered no refund of any kind.

Beautiful store, beautiful dresses at a great price, but I would suggest elsewhere unless you're willing to triple check every part of the process.

Sent on 01/03/2017

La Belle Mariee Bridal's reply:

I apologize for this unfortunate situation. After finally hearing back from your mom (who was the main contact for bridesmaids) in mid-June, we went back and forth and confirming sizes, we also confirmed everything else on the order. Your mom was uncertain of the name but kept saying the Cranberry/Burgundy color. We did the final confirmation in July via email and thats when the color was in fact Burgundy, not Cranberry. We completely understand and agree about the alteration process. That's why we changed our alteration process to her home. We listened to you and all our brides regarding this serious matter. In regards to the slip, we are so sorry and honestly unsure about how this happened. The slip we special ordered for you was used in your fittings and we didn't realize it was too big. We would have absolutely offered you a refund however we gave you the slip at no charge! Also, the owner Michele spoke to you the day of your wedding and offered to bring you a new slip but you never told her where the church was. Michele felt terrible and would have done ANYTHING to help. She totally understood your situation. Best of luck to you and your new husband, and a happy healthy life.

Alexarae · Married on 09/24/2016

1.0

My MOB dress came in wrong and the correct one did not come in until one week before the wedding. (I ordered in Feb for Sept wedding). I asked to come in when convenient for me for alterations, but they would not give me any special treatment,,,only when the seamstress was available. Dress was too big and really needed more work done, but there was not time since it arrived so late. Well I cry every time I see a pic. It is not fitted at all and looks like crap. Paid $$$. I didn't even want to be in pictures. They were so nonchalant about it, saying it happens all the time,,like it is acceptable! Wont go back for my next wedding and have told my friends not to go either. Combined we have many kids getting married,,shame for them!

Sent on 09/28/2016

La Belle Mariee Bridal's reply:

We are truly sorry for this unfortunate situation, from the bottom of our hearts. But it was an absolute unfortunate situation. We do not want to pass blame but as you know it was the designer of the gown who sent the wrong style number (because the style numbers were so similar - human error) and then it was them who were unable to meet to new ship date deadline to get you the dress a month before the wedding like promised (due to the hurricane overseas during Labor Day weekend). We did everything in our power to get this dress here before the wedding. We called them day after day after day. Fortunately the dress was here in time for alterations. We had you come in to see our seamstress THE DAY the gown arrived. We spoke to you the second it arrived and you were here that evening. We trust our seamstress' judgment about what can and cant be done to a dress in terms of altering. However, if we knew you were upset about how it looked we would have absolutely stepped in to encourage more changes be made. When you took your gown on that final day you hugged your consultant goodbye and walked out happy. As far as paying $$$$ we offered you 50% off of the cost of alterations and you said "I think that is fair". The cost came down to $90. Unfortunately we cannot read our clients mind. How were we supposed to know that deep down you were unhappy with the way the dress fit unless you spoke up. It we did know we would have done EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING to make it fit the way you wanted. We want everyone to walk out happy. If they don't we make sure to fix that. Let that be a lesson to all, if you are unhappy with something speak up before its too late and something can still be done! Again, I am so sorry this happened to you. We wish you all the best in the future and if you would try to trust us for your sons wedding I promise we will make it up to you!