46 Saint James Place, Ardmore, PA 19003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elizabeth Johns

Elizabeth Johns is a new concept bridal company that is located in Ardmore, Pennsylvania. The couture bridal boutique offers their customers highly sought-after designers and the finest accessories from designers such as Reem Acra, Liancarlo, Carolina Herrera, Romona Keveza, and more. The consultants at the by appointment-only salon make sure that every client feels special from the moment they walk in. You’ll be treated to fresh robes to make you comfortable, champagne to celebrate your purchase, and much more. The experienced staff is there to learn about you and your expectations and to help you find a dress that makes you feel beautiful.

In addition to wedding gowns, Elizabeth Johns has stunning dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. Once you’ve found your dress, the staff can provide alterations and is able to fully customize a garment if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for. After your wedding day, you’ll be able to take your dress back to Elizabeth Johns to be cleaned and preserved. The salon receives new inventory monthly and seasonally to ensure they always have the latest trends. Elizabeth Johns offers the following items:

• Bridal belts

Elizabeth Johns 4
Elizabeth Johns 5
  • West

West Walsh · Getting married on 07/04/2020

The only salon you need to visit

Elizabeth Johns meets every bridal expectation you could ever want for a bride. Their website is so helpful with the shopping process - I appreciated that I could find a plethora of dresses within my budget and know that the salon would have them to try. Their appointment system allows you to save the dresses so your consultant can get an idea of your taste and style prior to your arrival. I had the pleasure of working with Marina and immediately after our initial conversation, she had several dresses ready for me to try. I tried them all on and purchased the first one. It was a dream come true - I'm so grateful for Marina and her team. I found the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Alyssa Depte · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Bought my dress here

I had the best experience at Elizabeth Johns. Staff is very friendly. I tried on about 10-15 dresses. I went with my first choice! Staff made me feel very welcomed and gave me great tips. I can't wait for my fitting!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Elizabeth Johns's reply:

Hi Alyssa,

Thank you so much for this review! We are thrilled you had a great experience! We can't wait for the gown to come in!

Elizabeth Johns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months