302 W. Broad Street, Quakertown, PA 18951 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About All Things Bridal

Located in Quakertown, we’ve been helping area brides with their wedding day fashions in Bucks, Montgomery, Lehigh and Berks counties for over 15 years. We offer an incredible selection of high quality bridal gowns, from classic styles to more modern fashions. There’s a style to match every bride’s unique personality. We also offer hundreds of styles for Bridesmaids and Mothers.

During your personal appointment, our professionally trained consultants will help you select a gown that matches your individuality. Our experienced consultants know what gowns will continue to look beautiful from walking down the aisle to dancing the last dance at your reception. We know how much you’ve been dreaming about your wedding, let All Things Bridal find you the perfect gown for your most memorable day!

Looking for an elevated experience? We offer private CHAMPAGNE appointments. These appointments are held before and after regular business hours. This offers intimacy as well as privacy for you and your guests. You will receive the full attention of your consultant and enjoy refreshments and champagne while shopping for the perfect dress for your wedding day. For additional information or to book your private champagne appointment call 215-538-8233 or visit our website www.allthings-bridal.com.

Follow All Things Bridal on

71 Reviews for All Things Bridal

• Chelsea

Chelsea Guerin · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Amazing family-owned bridal/prom shop

I had a wonderful experience this past weekend at the trunk show at All Things Bridal. The staff here is amazing - you can tell they truly care and are excited to help you find your dream dress for your special day. I bought my wedding dress and everyone was extremely helpful. I can't wait to work with them for the rest of the wedding to purchase the bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dress, etc.

Sent on 11/13/2019

All Things Bridal's reply:

Chelsea, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are very happy that you chose All Things Bridal for your wedding Gown! We look forward to helping you with all of your wedding attire needs! We will see you soon!
    Cindy Landis
  • Emily

Emily Craze · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Amazing Grace!!!!

F A B U L O U S !!!!!!

To all the ladies out there that are shopping for a bridal dress....I say there is no better palace in the world than ALL THING BRIDAL!
    I got my dress during the hardest time ever.. the great COVID DEPRESSION...
    I called one day ---stuck at home--and was thinking I would leave a message. The owner, Cindy , happened to answer then phone. She explained to me that she could not have any customer's in her store....but she did not stop there---I told her my wedding was happening no matter what the world was doing!!! She took almost 45 minutes on the phone with me answering all my questions. We video connected the next day...she walked me around her store on the video.. she put 4 dress's I was interested in on mannequins so I could see what they looked like....here is the best part...SHE LET ME TAKE TWO OF THEM HOME TO SEE WHICH ONE I WANTED TO GET.

I could not have been more thrilled...my mom and my mother in law where with me when I tried in on at home...

We all got really emotional and it was so special a moment.

All this because Cindy took the time to understand what I wanted and was so interested in making "MY MOMENT" as she called it, so special.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/13/2020

Erin M. · Married on 12/01/2019

Great service

My mother-in-law made the dress appointment (the appointment was in March 2018). My husband's family lives just outside Quakertown so we knew of the store previously. I didn't end up finding my dress here but I found some contenders and the service was absolutely wonderful. It was my first dress shopping experience and felt supported and heard throughout the appointment. I felt the consultant wanted to help me find the perfect dress not just get me to buy a dress. No pressure and great experience!

Sent on 08/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

All Things Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 302 W. Broad Street Quakertown, 18951 See on map
    Location of (All Things Bridal)