All Things Bridal Reviews

61 | Quakertown, PA

61 Reviews for All Things Bridal

Emily Garretson · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Perfect, I will cherish the memory of buying my dress here forever

I had a truly amazing experience at All Things Bridal today!!! We booked a champagne appointment (which I highly recommended because it just makes the moment even more memorable for you and your bridal party) with our consultant Doris and Cindy. First Doris was amazing! Incredibly kind and listened thoroughly to what I wanted and nailed it with every dress she suggested, the biggest problem I had was picking just one! Both her and Cindy were so welcoming, courteous, and extremely helpful. The store has a great selection of dresses that are all priced accordingly. Bottom line I had the best day and I am still beaming about my dress. Doris and Cindy thank you!!! You truly made me feel special and like a bride today, I will be telling everyone to come to All Things Bridal and I cannot wait for my fitting :-)

Mariss · Getting married on 09/20/2019

My experience with ATB was nothing short of perfection! My mother and I decided that we would go out and take a look at dresses, with no intention of purchasing. As soon as we walked in (we were a walk-in, no appointment) Anna greeted us with professionalism and enthusiasm which made it so easy to get in the spirit of finding my dress that day! I did find my dress and purchased it that day; I felt important, special & had all the time to make my decision. I'm so happy with my experience and would recommend friends and family members to go. I plan on taking my girls and the moms there to get their dresses as well! Thanks Anna for making my experience special and memorable!

Kara · Getting married on 09/14/2019

I loved shopping for my dress here. They make you feel so special and really understand what you are looking for. I cant wait to go back to look for dresses for my bridesmaids and mother. The best part is, I was able to customize my dress to what I wanted! I cant wait to see the dress with the changes!

Danielle · Getting married on 05/17/2019

I had the best experience wih my family and friends at All Things Bridal! Thanks to the amazing staff I was able to find my dream dress at my first bridal appointment!
    Danielle R.

Brittany · Married on 07/12/2018

The owner Cindy stayed open to help my sister and her bridal party to find bridesmaid dresses. She is wonderful and the selection of dresses are amazing compared to 5 other places we went to prior that day. We all were stressed and felt like we would not find anything anywhere she knew how to calm us down and make the bride feel special.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

I decided to do a private "champagne" appointment-- meaning that I paid a deposit to have the whole salon to myself and my family on a Sunday. I wanted to have one amazing experience, get my dress on the first try, and spend a memorable day with my family (I had my mom, mother-in-law, aunt, sister, gram, and 16 month old niece, so it was a fairly large group). Most of the deposit went toward the dress, and the rest went to champagne, orange juice, pastries, fruit, etc. for everyone. Not only did I have the whole salon to myself, but I had the owner, Cindy, AND a consultant, Anna, working with me. Based on pictures I emailed, they pulled close to 12 amazing dresses, and though I loved most of them... they found me my dream dress and gave me the bridal moment with my family that I never could have imagined. I had the most positive experience looking for my wedding dress, and All Things Bridal gave me a day that both my family and I will remember. Being able to enjoy with my baby niece/ flower girl, and the women in my family, while having the salon to ourselves was incredible. I could not be happier with my decision to do a champagne appointment at All Things Bridal. Not only was the day amazing, but so is the dress! I loved the options and had numerous dresses I could have picked. Anna and Cindy, I'm so thankful for all that you did for me! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

All Things Bridal's reply:

WOW!! We are so humbled by your kind words!! You were all amazing!! We are very proud to have been part of wonderful day!! Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Tammy · Married on 07/22/2017

The best dress shop ever!! Cindy and her staff give you nothing but professionalism.... My dress was gorgeous ?? along with with bridesmaids! We were all very pleased!!

Maggie · Married on 10/15/2016

This place was absolutely wonderful! No complaints whatsoever! Would definitely recommend!

Lisa · Married on 08/27/2016

Stumbled upon this place while having ice cream last night at the place next door. Made a trip down today for a mother of the bride dress. Cindy was more than accommodating and helped me find exactly what I was looking for at a price I couldn't believe!! It is a smaller shop than the standard bridal shops but I loved the personal attention I received.

Kristen · Married on 08/07/2016

I cannot even begin to express how happy I was with my experience at All Things Bridal. I went in Sunday for my first ever Wedding Gown appointment and Doris was beyond anything I could have ever expected. I told her my budget and what I thought I was looking for and she picked out the perfect dresses for me. She understood if I didn't like something and if I did, went out of her way to accessorize it to see if I liked certain things. Both she and her assistant Christy went above and beyond. I was impressed that she pulled dresses in my size without even asking what it was. Anything I wanted she made it happen. Doris was calm and friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the gowns in the store as well as the designers. I tried on about 8 gowns and I know she would have let me try on more if it had come to that. I loved the boutique itself it was the perfect size and we had the whole bridal section to ourselves in the back. There was more than enough room for myself and my mother and 2 sisters who were with me. We toasted with sparkling cider once I said yes to the dress!! Even the other girls in the shop were great. They even came out and measured me again to be 100% sure. And even though I was surprised at the size Doris took the time to explain the sizing to me. I will certainly be back for my alterations and I cant wait for my dress to come in!
    Thank you so much to Doris and the rest of the girls at All Things Bridal for an amazing experience!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

All Things Bridal's reply:

Kristen - it was a great pleasure to not only meet you and your family but to help you find the perfect dress! Customers like you are why I love my job! Can't wait to help you find bridesmaids dresses - don't forget Bubbles & Bridesmaids!! Look forward to seeing you.

Lindsey · Married on 07/22/2016

I got my wedding dress and veil at All Things Bridal and my mom got her dress there too. Doris was our consultant and she was absolutely incredible. Their dresses are reasonably priced and absolutely gorgeous! Han does an excellent job with alterations as well. I absolutely loved the store, the staff and of course our dresses!!

• Ash2582

Ashlee · Married on 07/03/2016

Absolutely love this store. So helpful and attentive to everything we needed. So glad I went in there!

Everyone at All Things Bridal was fabulous. They were very professional and helpful. The staff really listened to what I was looking for within my price range. I would highly recommend if wedding dress shopping!!

Amber · Married on 11/07/2015

I felt like i was their number one. Each person helped me and guided me without being pushy. Small suggestions instead of barking at me. Their selection was great and they were very informed on their gowns! (And accessories)

Sent on 06/20/2014

All Things Bridal's reply:

Thank you so very much for sharing feedback! We are so happy you enjoyed your visit to All Things Bridal and look forward to helping you get ready for your big day any way we can. Thank you again!!

Loved all the dresses that I tried on and found the one! Thank you!

All Things Bridal's reply:

Thank you for providing a lovely review!! We are so grateful we had the opportunity to help you find your dream gown and cannot wait to see how everything turns out! Thank you again.

mary · Married on 09/19/2015

Very nice and professional found my dress for my special day

All Things Bridal's reply:

Thank you for taking time to provide a review!! We greatly appreciate it and look forward to working with you to help you create your perfect wedding!! Thanks again

I was searching for bridesmaids dresses for my wedding and was finding it so difficult to find the exact color that I had hoped for, until visiting All Things Bridal. Carina was so helpful and found the perfect color right away, along with so many great options that suited each of the girls. I couldn't be happier with the dresses we picked, for a great price, and with all the help we had.

Tory · Married on 09/04/2015

They are very helpful and nice. Purchased a brides maid dress there for my friends wedding. They were better than the two other stores I went to with her. Also ended up purchasing my wedding dress there and plan to use them to buy my bridesmaid and mothers dresses there!

Sent on 07/23/2014

All Things Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for replying to us with such positive feedback! It has been a pleasure having you in our store for both events, and we look forward to seeing more of you as you move forward with planning your big day! Thank you again; we greatly appreciate it.

All Things Bridal is a wonderful shop with an amazing staff! Purchased my dress back in March 2014 for my August 2015 wedding -- and from the purchase date all the way up until the wedding, they have been nothing short of amazing. Would you believe the first dress they showed me, and the first wedding gown I tried on EVER, was the one I went with?! They listened to what I wanted and what I envisioned for myself perfectly! I only tried on two dresses after that one, just to try on in case, but knew they hit it out the park right away… they helped me find my dream dress in 2 minutes flat! In addition, the veils, headpiece and jewelry they matched my dress with was all on point. Since I live in New York (originally from PA), and with my fiancé, they let me store the dress at their shop until I was ready to pick it up and bring it to NY to do alterations. Next up, about a week before my wedding, I called the store looking for advice on what to do with my veils -- did they need to be steamed, how should they be steamed, etc. They told me everything I needed to do and it all came out without a hitch! I must say, this is one of the best bridal shops in the Lehigh Valley area!

Awesome costumer service!! Very accommodating and helpful. Lots of unique gorgeous dresses in my price range. Highly recommended :)

Everyone was so helpful and they helped me choose the dress of my dreams! Everyone in this shop really knows how to make a girl feel special and pretty. The seamstress was the sweetest and every one of her suggestions during the alterations was spot on! Thank you again for making this bride feel her best on my wedding day!

The women at All Things Bridal were kind and patient during my experience. I would recommend anyone to come here and I love my dress!

Sent on 07/26/2014

All Things Bridal's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond, and we are very happy you had such a positive experience!! We look forward to helping you get ready for your wedding and hearing more about your plans. Thank you again!

The was a small selection of dresses, but I was able to find the perfect dress for my wedding! The ladies there were very helpful and incredibly sweet! Definitely worth stopping in!

Sent on 07/30/2014

All Things Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your response!! We are thrilled you found your perfect dress here and that you enjoyed a positive experience!! Thanks again.

Ellen · Married on 06/20/2015

All things bridal was amazing and extremely helpful to find my perfect dress!

All Things Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience!! We are very happy you joined our customer family. Thank you again!

Tracy · Married on 05/30/2015

I had a horrible experience at a big name bridal store and was made to feel terrible. A friend recommended this store to me. I stopped in randomly on a Friday afternoon and my consultant and I had the best time finding the most beautiful dress for me! I'm an artist and an older bride and wanted something unique with a vintage feeling. I especially love the champagne colored dresses but, have had a hard time finding many choices in that color. My consultant immediately said I have the perfect dress and it was. I'm over the moon excited to wear my dress and can't say enough wonderful things about my afternoon at this shop. Just genuinely caring and friendly people. So many lovely dresses for the bride and bridal party. Thanks a million for turning around my horrid experience with the "corporate" wedding store.

Sent on 10/18/2014

All Things Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Tracy for this great review. We loved working with you and are so glad we were able to help make your bridal shopping experience just the way you dreamed it would be!