60 Reviews for All Things Bridal

Shoes (1)
Undergarments (1)
Veils (1)
59 All Things Bridal Reviews

My experience with ATB was nothing short of perfection! My mother and I decided that we would go out and take a look at dresses, with no intention of purchasing. As soon as we walked in (we were a walk-in, no appointment) Anna greeted us with professionalism and enthusiasm which made it so easy to get in the spirit of finding my dress that day! I did find my dress and purchased it that day; I felt important, special & had all the time to make my decision. I'm so happy with my experience and would recommend friends and family members to go. I plan on taking my girls and the moms there to get their dresses as well! Thanks Anna for making my experience special and memorable!

Profile Picture Mariss, 10/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved shopping for my dress here. They make you feel so special and really understand what you are looking for. I cant wait to go back to look for dresses for my bridesmaids and mother. The best part is, I was able to customize my dress to what I wanted! I cant wait to see the dress with the changes!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience wih my family and friends at All Things Bridal! Thanks to the amazing staff I was able to find my dream dress at my first bridal appointment!
Danielle R.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

After having gone to two other places to look at wedding dresses, I searched online to find other places in the area that I could go to. I found All Things Bridal and after reading reviews on WeddingWire and Facebook, I decided that I had to come here and I had nothing to lose. Requesting an appointment online was super simple and I heard back from the store in a reasonable amount of time and before I knew it, the appointment was scheduled. I went to the appointment not expecting to actually find my dress and just thought I'd maybe find one or two I liked but would go to other bridal salons to try on more. Instead, I ended up saying yes to my dress and I could not be more excited!

My consultant, Anna, was terrific and so friendly. I had previously emailed my Pinterest board and some dresses had already been pulled for me to try on. Anna really took into consideration my likes and dislikes along with how important staying within my budget was to me. She ended up finding a dress that I absolutely love and it was below my budget! I could not be happier with my decision to come to this store.

Profile Picture Anna, 4/27/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
3.7

Being a little clueless as to where to search for a dress I called all things bridal last min. They had a possible appointment open on a Saturday but the person on the phone said they would double check with the person and call me back. She called me back right away and accommodated me and two other guests I brought. Very attentive staff and very helpful. I loved how they worked as a team to satisfy my needs and wants and tastes. I have to say I walked in not thinking I was going to buy my dress there. Wasn’t impressed with the look of the store but needless to say I said yes to the dreSs here. It was the super friendly and helpful staff and selection of dresses is what impressed me and made my experience a great one. The owner knows what she’s talking about and clearly loves her job! I would recommend to anyone! Thank you all things bridal!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The owner Cindy stayed open to help my sister and her bridal party to find bridesmaid dresses. She is wonderful and the selection of dresses are amazing compared to 5 other places we went to prior that day. We all were stressed and felt like we would not find anything anywhere she knew how to calm us down and make the bride feel special.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Flower Girls

I decided to do a private "champagne" appointment-- meaning that I paid a deposit to have the whole salon to myself and my family on a Sunday. I wanted to have one amazing experience, get my dress on the first try, and spend a memorable day with my family (I had my mom, mother-in-law, aunt, sister, gram, and 16 month old niece, so it was a fairly large group). Most of the deposit went toward the dress, and the rest went to champagne, orange juice, pastries, fruit, etc. for everyone. Not only did I have the whole salon to myself, but I had the owner, Cindy, AND a consultant, Anna, working with me. Based on pictures I emailed, they pulled close to 12 amazing dresses, and though I loved most of them... they found me my dream dress and gave me the bridal moment with my family that I never could have imagined. I had the most positive experience looking for my wedding dress, and All Things Bridal gave me a day that both my family and I will remember. Being able to enjoy with my baby niece/ flower girl, and the women in my family, while having the salon to ourselves was incredible. I could not be happier with my decision to do a champagne appointment at All Things Bridal. Not only was the day amazing, but so is the dress! I loved the options and had numerous dresses I could have picked. Anna and Cindy, I'm so thankful for all that you did for me! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride
3.7

The experience offered at All Things is far superior to what you will find at David's Bridal. I would know as we have been shopping for the bridesmaid dresses at DB. They were incredibly attentive and completely understanding and patient when I warned them that I am easily overwhelmed.
But it's up to you to decide if the overall experience is more important than price. All Things dresses started at $300 more than what my original budget was. They did try to help me save money by offering clearance dresses; but none of them fit my taste nor was I okay buying it right off that rack knowing 100's of other women has tried it on and there were slight pulls and stains on them. They then put me in their cheapest dresses that I could order; but my consultant made the ultimate mistake of putting me in a dress that was way over budget and it ended up being the one I fell in love with. I should have left and shopped elsewhere; but instead I pressured myself into buying a dress that day because I didn't know when I would be able to get everyone together again, especially since my MOH, who was one of the number one people I wanted by my side for the experience and her opinion, lives 5 hours away in Pittsburgh and has no car. I ended up saying, "I guess this is it," to the dress that was $700 over budget.
I am glad to have had a positive experience; but now live with the regret that I didn't stand up for myself and leave and am expecting to wear a dress I said "I guess this is it" to on my big day. Seeing it now, experience did not trump price.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The best dress shop ever!! Cindy and her staff give you nothing but professionalism.... My dress was gorgeous ?? along with with bridesmaids! We were all very pleased!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This place was absolutely wonderful! No complaints whatsoever! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Stumbled upon this place while having ice cream last night at the place next door. Made a trip down today for a mother of the bride dress. Cindy was more than accommodating and helped me find exactly what I was looking for at a price I couldn't believe!! It is a smaller shop than the standard bridal shops but I loved the personal attention I received.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot even begin to express how happy I was with my experience at All Things Bridal. I went in Sunday for my first ever Wedding Gown appointment and Doris was beyond anything I could have ever expected. I told her my budget and what I thought I was looking for and she picked out the perfect dresses for me. She understood if I didn't like something and if I did, went out of her way to accessorize it to see if I liked certain things. Both she and her assistant Christy went above and beyond. I was impressed that she pulled dresses in my size without even asking what it was. Anything I wanted she made it happen. Doris was calm and friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the gowns in the store as well as the designers. I tried on about 8 gowns and I know she would have let me try on more if it had come to that. I loved the boutique itself it was the perfect size and we had the whole bridal section to ourselves in the back. There was more than enough room for myself and my mother and 2 sisters who were with me. We toasted with sparkling cider once I said yes to the dress!! Even the other girls in the shop were great. They even came out and measured me again to be 100% sure. And even though I was surprised at the size Doris took the time to explain the sizing to me. I will certainly be back for my alterations and I cant wait for my dress to come in!
Thank you so much to Doris and the rest of the girls at All Things Bridal for an amazing experience!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Bride

I got my wedding dress and veil at All Things Bridal and my mom got her dress there too. Doris was our consultant and she was absolutely incredible. Their dresses are reasonably priced and absolutely gorgeous! Han does an excellent job with alterations as well. I absolutely loved the store, the staff and of course our dresses!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely love this store. So helpful and attentive to everything we needed. So glad I went in there!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 7/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone at All Things Bridal was fabulous. They were very professional and helpful. The staff really listened to what I was looking for within my price range. I would highly recommend if wedding dress shopping!!

Profile Picture User5122798, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I felt like i was their number one. Each person helped me and guided me without being pushy. Small suggestions instead of barking at me. Their selection was great and they were very informed on their gowns! (And accessories)

Profile Picture Amber, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Loved all the dresses that I tried on and found the one! Thank you!

Profile Picture User4170960, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very nice and professional found my dress for my special day

Profile Picture mary, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was searching for bridesmaids dresses for my wedding and was finding it so difficult to find the exact color that I had hoped for, until visiting All Things Bridal. Carina was so helpful and found the perfect color right away, along with so many great options that suited each of the girls. I couldn't be happier with the dresses we picked, for a great price, and with all the help we had.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They are very helpful and nice. Purchased a brides maid dress there for my friends wedding. They were better than the two other stores I went to with her. Also ended up purchasing my wedding dress there and plan to use them to buy my bridesmaid and mothers dresses there!

Profile Picture Tory, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

All Things Bridal is a wonderful shop with an amazing staff! Purchased my dress back in March 2014 for my August 2015 wedding -- and from the purchase date all the way up until the wedding, they have been nothing short of amazing. Would you believe the first dress they showed me, and the first wedding gown I tried on EVER, was the one I went with?! They listened to what I wanted and what I envisioned for myself perfectly! I only tried on two dresses after that one, just to try on in case, but knew they hit it out the park right away… they helped me find my dream dress in 2 minutes flat! In addition, the veils, headpiece and jewelry they matched my dress with was all on point. Since I live in New York (originally from PA), and with my fiancé, they let me store the dress at their shop until I was ready to pick it up and bring it to NY to do alterations. Next up, about a week before my wedding, I called the store looking for advice on what to do with my veils -- did they need to be steamed, how should they be steamed, etc. They told me everything I needed to do and it all came out without a hitch! I must say, this is one of the best bridal shops in the Lehigh Valley area!

Profile Picture User4858289, 2+ years ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Awesome costumer service!! Very accommodating and helpful. Lots of unique gorgeous dresses in my price range. Highly recommended :)

Profile Picture User4622373, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone was so helpful and they helped me choose the dress of my dreams! Everyone in this shop really knows how to make a girl feel special and pretty. The seamstress was the sweetest and every one of her suggestions during the alterations was spot on! Thank you again for making this bride feel her best on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Karyn, 7/4/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The women at All Things Bridal were kind and patient during my experience. I would recommend anyone to come here and I love my dress!

Profile Picture User4276852, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The was a small selection of dresses, but I was able to find the perfect dress for my wedding! The ladies there were very helpful and incredibly sweet! Definitely worth stopping in!

Profile Picture User4287402, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews