Always Beautiful Floral Design Studio

Quakertown, Pennsylvania View map

$2,344 Typical Price

In January 1997, Alice M. Yates, opened Always Beautiful Flowers and Gifts at the historic Quakertown Farmer's Market. Most of our engaged couples come to our shop with excitement either because we have been recommended by their family or friends, or simply because they have had the chance to experience a wedding that we have previously designed. Here at Always Beautiful, our main concern is that our bride to be has the special day that she always dreamed of. Alice takes time aside from the shop to actually sit down with you and your family to have a wedding consultation. Alice prefers to have time aside from the shop to actually listen to what her bride and groom has to say, making sure that every couple has their perfect dream wedding. Always Beautiful Flowers and Gifts was located in the Quakertown Farmer's Market, 201 Station Road, Department 456 for over 20 years. We are now located in the heart of Quakertown 332 West Broad Street and I have changed the name of the business to Always Beautiful Floral Design Studio . Or you can call Always Beautiful at 215-536-9227.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$165

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,344

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Megan
    Megan Married on 03/26/2022

Couldn't have been more perfect!

HIGHLY recommend. Alice is phenomenal and worked with me to figure out exactly what I wanted. The bouquets were GORGEOUS as well as the ceremony decor. She made everything so easy and stress free. Also, extremely reasonable price. Couldn't be happier!

Always Beautiful Floral Design Studio's reply:

OMG Megan!!! Thank you so much! I think this is the quickest review I ever received!!! I am so Happy you loved working with me and loved your flowers!!! Thank you for this review it made my day!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing florist!

Alice and her team at Always Beautiful did my flowers for our wedding this October! Everything was so so beautiful and she was amazing to work with! All my guests couldn't get over how gorgeous the flowers were. If you are looking for flowers, look no further! Go see Alice!!
    Rebecca G. Married on 06/26/2021

Alice is wonderful and her work is beautiful!

Alice was absolutely amazing and her floral touch made our wedding magical. She was very detail-oriented and constantly made sure we were on the same page in terms of design ideas and flower preferences. It was always a joy to meet with her and she made me feel better about all the stress of planning leading up to the wedding. I will never forget the feeling I had when I saw the bouquets and arrangements she did on our wedding day. Everything was breathtakingly beautiful!

Always Beautiful Floral Design Studio's reply:

Rebecca thank you so much for taking time to write this review!!! I enjoyed so much working with you and the Moms! i am glad I could make you feel better about the details and that we came through on your wedding day with your vision! I loved designing and setting everything up! I am looking forward to seeing your photos!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA 2Become1 Wedding Services LVPA Wedding Officiants

Their presentation and selection of flowers is exquisite!

332 West Broad Street Quakertown, Pennsylvania, 18951
215-536-9227

Tuesday and Saturday 9-3 Wednesday,Thursday and Friday 9-5 Wedding consultations by appointment.
Location of (Always Beautiful Floral Design Studio)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding