Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19019 Map · Phone number

About Fleur de lis Floral

Located in the Philadelphia area, Fleur De Lis Floral is a florist specializing in custom floral design for weddings and joyous occasions. They approach every event with imagination and sensitivity, using only the freshest and best flowers available.

They are passionate about bringing a distinctive style and uniqueness to everything they do. Designer Margaux St. Ledger’s design techniques are cutting edge, creating a wonderful blend of form, color, and texture. She has a wide variety of floral design styles, including classic, modern, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, vintage, and rustic. She also aims to please with elegant, sophisticated, traditional, dramatic, and simplistic designs. Fleur De Lis Floral provides consultations, event design, delivery, setup, and cleanup so that couples can remain stress-free. Throughout the process, Margaux works closely with each client to be sure that their special celebration reflects their personal preferences and unique individuality. For their floral arrangements, Fleur De Lis Floral can bring their beautiful designs to several aspects of the wedding, including aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah decor, non-floral items, and table arrangements. They also offer single flowers and flower petals.

Follow Fleur de lis Floral on

Fleur de lis Floral 3
Fleur de lis Floral 4

Kimberly Vilk · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful work

Margaux was fantastic and the flowers were everything we imagined. We wanted a mix of designs, and she delivered in every way possible. Everyone complimented how beautiful our flowers were. She also helped with the overall design of the day, such as hanging our seating chart and chair signs, and decorating our ceremony setting. We couldn't have asked for a better florist for our day. Thank you for making it so much more beautiful then we could have imagined!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/17/2018

Top notch quality and creativity!

Margaux was super easy to work with and really created beautiful bouquets with not much to work with as far as input on my end. I was pretty open and showed a few pictures of ideas but she put together something I could have never dreamed of. The quality was amazing and lasted almost a week after the wedding in vases. But perhaps the best part was the incorporation of Star Wars lego characters into all the men's boutonnieres. It was a surprise for my husband and groomsmen and she did a fabulous job putting it together. Those were a hit with everyone! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Fleur de lis Floral 5
    Fleur de lis Floral 6

Lizzie · Married on 12/27/2017

Margaux is a miracle worker. End of story.

I hired Margaux for my late December wedding after she came highly recommended from my wedding venue (S/O to Brandywine Manor House!). I sent Margaux a bunch of Pinterest-type inspirations to the vision I had for my wedding day, and she took my vision and 100% made it come to life!! I honestly know next to nothing about flowers, and I was worried that I wasn't adequately expressing the image that I had in mind. However, whether or not I adequately conveyed MYSELF, Margaux CERTAINLY saw what I wanted and completely blew me away with her work. My table arrangements were STUNNING and the bouquets (from myself and my bridesmaids) were so elegant and really embodied what I wanted for my wedding day. Margaux was responsive, sweet and helpful through email and it was such a treat to meet her in person at my wedding!

Margaux is such a talented florist, and her works speaks to her talent and love for what she does. If you are a bride in the area, look no further!! She's the absolute best choice for your wedding florist!

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Fleur de lis Floral 7
    Fleur de lis Floral 8

Fleur de lis Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 160.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 230.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,575.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Michael's Photography
    Michael's Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Fleur De Lis. They always have the most creative and beautiful flowers, and they always photograph well. The flowers are really good quality and hold up well throughout the wedding day. We highly recommend them!

• Jason Miller Photographer
    Jason Miller Photographer Wedding Photographers

Margaux and her team craft beautiful original arrangements. I've worked with Margaux for several years and her work always inspires me. I recommend Fleur De Lis Floral to all my Brides.

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19019 See on map
    6102962016 (Phone number)
    7274592389 (Other Phone Number)
    Consultations by appointment only