4009 Market Street, Suite H, Aston, PA 19014 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Eventions Productions

Eventions Productions is a special event production company serving the greater Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington D.C. markets. Eventions provides special event and corporate lighting design, sound and audio support, video and media projection, scenic design, power generation and staging. Eventions provides these services for the wedding, bar and bat mitzvah, special event, college, social and society events as well as the general public.

Our team of lighting designers, sound and video engineers and event design staff work tirelessly to ensure the success of your event. Eventions' local and national award winning work has been featured in many print and online publications. We welcome your inquiry and look forward to becoming your partner for an extraordinary event.

Follow Eventions Productions on

hallsplit

16 Reviews for Eventions Productions

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Lighting

Eventions installed beautiful lighting for my wedding at Fairmont Park Horticulture Center. It was exactly what I envisioned and could not have been happier. Thank you!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Heather · Married on 03/19/2016

We used eventions for our wedding at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center. We were so happy with their work! We coordinated with Rian, and he made everything easy for us. He told us what he thought made sense in the space, and he did not try to oversell us on things we didn't need. We did uplighting and some additional lighting above the dance floor as well as edison bulbs above our head table. It came out amazing, and we were so happy. They were also very flexible about making changes to our plan along the way. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Bridget · Married on 12/19/2015

We used Eventions for special event lighting at our Fairmount Park Horticulture Center wedding reception. Rian from Eventions was very responsive and knowledgeable. They had a special package already put together for our venue as they provide lighting services there so often, but Rian was able to answer specific questions on lighting certain pieces and offer suggestions on lighting usage on areas/items outside the package.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Eventions Productions FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design

Real Weddings

• Campli Photography
    Campli Photography Wedding Photographers

This team is top notch. As a photographer, I immediately know that Eventions has been a part of a great event when I arrive. Their ideas just blow you away. The coolest work ever, and a really nice bunch of people too. Highly recommended!

• Celebrations Design Group
    Celebrations Design Group Wedding Florists

We appreciate our partnership and enjoy the collaborative creative process!

• Fresh Designs Florist
    Fresh Designs Florist Wedding Florists

Love Eventions. I used them for my own wedding and recommend them to my customers as well. I am the owner of Fresh Designs Florist in Glen Mills Pa and I think Eventions is great!

• 4009 Market Street, Suite H Aston, 19014 See on map