About Ice Concepts, Inc.

Thank you for choosing to learn more about Ice Concepts Inc.

Ice Concepts has endured the test of time. Our winning combination of reliability, service, and high quality ice sculpture has been our key to ongoing success.

We were founded in 1994 when Kevin Gregory, a chef at the time at The Four Seasons Hotel in Philadelphia, decided to start a small, one man ice sculpture shop to express his passion for sculpting ice. With a tremendous amount of discipline, and following a very simple mission, "Producing the finest quality ice sculptures and service possible" our company has grown over the past decade to be one of the largest, most well equipped and accomplished ice carving outfits in the United States.

Our two primary carvers, Kevin Gregory and Antonio Young are nationally and internationally recognized ice sculptors. Our sales department, run by Lisa Gregory and Joanne lepping-Irvine, can assist you in numerous ways to provide you with the information and sales material needed to help you in your quest for a nice ice sculpture. Our block production and delivery / set up staff are highly trained professionals who will do anything needed to ensure that our services are executed perfectly on the day of your event.

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow Ice Concepts, Inc. on

5 Reviews for Ice Concepts, Inc.

Ice Concepts made a fantastic luge replica of my now husbands Porsche and it stole the night! Guests loved taking shots from the tail pipe and taking pictures! It was a surprise from my father and it was a party highlight. I definetley recommend having on at your next event. It was so much fun!

Profile Picture User4671417, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ice Concepts did a great job on the ice sculpture at my daughter's
wedding. They are creative and affordable.
I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Elaine, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ice sculpture was beautiful and exactly what I wanted

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/10/12, 6 Reviews