Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About DFW Event Design

DFW is a leading Philadelphia event design and production company. Creating out-of-the-box designs with great attention to detail is our speciality. Our talented team of passionate event stylists strive to produce amazing weddings, corporate, and social events. Are you down for whatever?! We sure are!

Follow DFW Event Design on

DFW Event Design 3
  • Sarah Poz

Sarah Anello · Married on 06/28/2019

My dream flowers!

Katie and Marlee are amazing to work with! They did the flowers for our wedding and we could not have been happier. Katie said the flowers I wanted were out of season, but she made it work anyway, she added some flowers that were perfect! I highly recommend them to anyone who needs design, planning, decor, custom anything! They are so creative and accommodating. They made everything perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    DFW Event Design 4
    DFW Event Design 5
    DFW Event Design 6

Robyn · Married on 07/07/2018

DFW provided the flowers, lighting, and overall design for our wedding. Their work was beautiful! Marlee was professional and easy to work with. We appreciated her flexibility and willingness to make adjustments. DFW’s designs perfectly matched the theme and overall feel we were going for at our wedding. We recommend DFW without hesitation.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Amy · Married on 06/16/2018

I can't even begin to describe how LUCKY I was to work with DFW event design. I would recommend them to ANYONE for the best, care free, wedding planning experience. I used DFW for both full planning and design and it was WORTH. EVERY. PENNY. A friend recommended Katie Robinson and her team and I submitted a inquiry and heard very quickly from Marlee. I worked with Marlee for many months with managing my budget, finding a venue, hiring all my vendors, and she literally took care of every single detail. DFW made it so easy -- they have impeccable style and taste, and produced the most amazing weekend for all our family and friends. Because we had the full planning, they were there from start to finish and my wedding day was an absolute dream. If anything went wrong, I don't know about it!

After my wedding, all I could do was gush about how incredibly amazing they were. I had a friend who was having well, not the best luck with designers/decorators and her wedding was FAST approaching. I mean, FAST. I quickly gave her their information and I am in awe of what an INCREDIBLE job they did for her wedding and how beautiful and unique their decor was. I paid it forward and they were SO HAPPY.

DFW truly understands what you want and elevates it to the NEXT LEVEL.

Check out their blog and IG, it's serious #weddinggoals.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Award

DFW Event Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 5
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Day-Of Coordination, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Day-Of Coordination
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Beautifully planned and would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Jordan Brian Studios
    Jordan Brian Studios Wedding Photographers

I have been working with Katie and her team since they started. They are simply amazing to work with and extremely organized. The combination of their awesome personalities, outside the box thinking and service makes them a must have for your wedding!

• Philly Surround Sound DJ's
    Philly Surround Sound DJ's Wedding DJs

Katie and DFW are an amazing team. Extremely organized and professional, but a lot of fun to work with. DFW makes sure everything runs smoothly.

• Philadelphia, 19106 See on map