Jordan Brian Studios

Mount Laurel, NJ View map
$6,200 Most Popular Price

$6,200 Most Popular Price

Your day should be a laid back, joyous celebration without any interruptions. I’ll direct when necessary, but I’m there to capture the love between you, your friends, and family. I take my job seriously, but not myself. So I make sure to keep things light and comfortable… with some bad jokes thrown in.

I’ve been photographing weddings for almost 15 years for couples who want natural and timeless photographs.

It’s an incredible honor to be a part of your lives, getting to know you in order to share your stories through my printed photographs and albums.

My home studio is located in South Jersey, about 25 minutes from Philadelphia and I travel worldwide.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6200.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Dee
    Dee C. Getting married on 11/13/2021

Jordan Brian Photography is A++

One of our biggest musts when looking for wedding photographers was finding someone who would help us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Enter, Jordan. We met Jordan through an event at our venue and immediately clicked with his warm, upbeat personality. He has a knack for making everyone in the room feel at ease and makes sure everyone is having fun. This leads to incredibly natural-looking photos that really captured who we are as a couple.

On top of his beautiful photographs, he is a great asset to have when planning. Whether it be outfit suggestions or wedding day timelines, he is always easy to get in touch with and always happy to help.

The best part of seeing your photos for the first time is going to his studio and looking through them together on the big screen. All his “goodies” … as he’d like to say … are very high quality (albums, wall art, save the dates) and make for the best keepsakes/gifts. We are so happy we found Jordan and can’t wait to work with him again.
    Ashley D. Getting married on 10/09/2021

Great team and beautiful work!

Jordan and his team were great! We hired him for photography and videography. I found Jordan when we was a photographer in another wedding I was in. He was organized, easy going, professional, and fun! The most important factor was how beautiful his work is. He is able to capture natural/candid moments that make stunning photos. We were so impressed with our engagement photos, wedding photos, and wedding video. We don’t like getting our picture taken, but Jordan made us feel so comfortable and was able to capture really beautiful photos. We also ordered wall art and thank you cards! Highly recommend!
  • Dawkins
    Dawkins F. Married on 02/11/2021

Amazing Photographer!!

I met Jordan through two different friend recommendations. We went to his home studio where he was charming, charismatic, and passionate. His ability to listen to what we wanted for our special day (and love of dogs) led us to book him for our wedding almost 2 years in advance! The unprecedented year of 2020 came with numerous venue changes, guest list cuts, and overall stress. Through it all, Jordan stuck by our side, ready to capture our special day, no matter what it entailed. On the day of, Jordan was able to photograph moments provoking genuine laughs and smiles from ALL members of the family. Seeing our photographs for the first time brought back feelings from the happiest day of my life. I am so glad Jordan was able to preserve these moments for us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

68 photos · 10/27/2018
  • Kellie & Karl
    109 photos · 04/27/2018

Steve and Company DJ's Steve and Company DJ's Wedding DJs

Jordan is truly on top of his game! A forward thinker in professional photography. Jordan doesn't miss a beat as he and his staff capture the night from every angle possible. His vision is a gift that comes to life in his portraits. Always a great time working with an upbeat, personal professional! Keep up the fantastic work!

Absolute Media Productions Absolute Media Productions Wedding Videographers

Jordan is the man. Seriously one of the most fun, talented, and amazing photographers I have ever working with. He makes the day relaxed yet produces some of the most amazing photographs. Bottom line, you need to book him.

Betina's at Parkview Betina's at Parkview Wedding Florists

AMAZING!!!!

Mount Laurel Road Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054
8565520378
Location of (Jordan Brian Studios)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding