Mount Laurel Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jordan Brian Studios

Your day should be a laid back, joyous celebration without any interruptions. I’ll direct when necessary, but I’m there to capture the love between you, your friends, and family. I take my job seriously, but not myself. So I make sure to keep things light and comfortable… with some bad jokes thrown in.

I’ve been photographing weddings for almost 15 years for couples who want natural and timeless photographs.

It’s an incredible honor to be a part of your lives, getting to know you in order to share your stories through my printed photographs and albums.

My home studio is located in South Jersey, about 25 minutes from Philadelphia and I travel worldwide.

Follow Jordan Brian Studios on

96 Reviews for Jordan Brian Studios

• Jennifer

Jennifer Edwards · Getting married on 02/04/2021

We LOVE Jordan & Kelly!

A friend of mine from work got married in 2016 and when I saw her photos on Facebook I immediately fell in love! When I got engaged a year later I knew I had to talk to her photographer - Jordan! I made sure to do my research, but after seeing other photographers there was absolutely no comparison. He is by far the best!

Jordan also has a great personality and managed to make me laugh and take beautiful photos of our wedding day - even though I spent the majority of the day having a panic attack (true story). He also got us outside for some amazing pictures between the random torrential downpours and tornado warning. (Also, true story)

Not only did we have a fantastic time working with him, but our other vendors did as well! Our venue already posted pictures he took and our videographer loved him too!

One of the things that sets Jordan apart from other photographers is the viewing of all the photos in his studio. It is such a nice way to see everything for the first time. We're so happy we had Jordan as our photographer and couldn't recommend him enough!

Also I wanted to give a shout out to his assistant Kelly! She's amazing and makes sure your album is everything you want and more!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Nicholas

Nicholas · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Wedding Photographer

Jordan provided us the best service we could have ever asked for while making our day so special. His unique and creative personality was so much fun to work with and kept us smiling all day long. He has a unique eye for amazing photos and we are soo happy with how our pictures turned out. All our guests loved him as well. Would definitely recommend him for anyone who wants an amazing wedding experience!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • David

David Sypniewski · Married on 06/08/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

We were referred to Jordan by another couple that he did a wedding for. After the first phone call my now wife and I were both thrilled with how it went and felt like Jordan was just another friend. His personality and comedy through the entire experience were his biggest assets. From the getting to know you session through picking up our final pictures, video, books, etc...he was very professional and went above and beyond to make us happy. You only have one shot at your wedding photography and/or video. We are thrilled with the quality and amount of moments captured by Jordan and his team! You get what you pay for!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jordan Brian Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Steve and Company DJ's
    Steve and Company DJ's Wedding DJs

Jordan is truly on top of his game! A forward thinker in professional photography. Jordan doesn't miss a beat as he and his staff capture the night from every angle possible. His vision is a gift that comes to life in his portraits. Always a great time working with an upbeat, personal professional! Keep up the fantastic work!

• Absolute Media Productions
    Absolute Media Productions Wedding Videographers

Jordan is the man. Seriously one of the most fun, talented, and amazing photographers I have ever working with. He makes the day relaxed yet produces some of the most amazing photographs. Bottom line, you need to book him.

• Betina's at Parkview