Jordan Brian Studios

Mount Laurel, NJ View map
$6,200 Most Popular Price

$6,200 Most Popular Price

Your day should be a laid back, joyous celebration without any interruptions. I’ll direct when necessary, but I’m there to capture the love between you, your friends, and family. I take my job seriously, but not myself. So I make sure to keep things light and comfortable… with some bad jokes thrown in.

I’ve been photographing weddings for almost 15 years for couples who want natural and timeless photographs.

It’s an incredible honor to be a part of your lives, getting to know you in order to share your stories through my printed photographs and albums.

My home studio is located in South Jersey, about 25 minutes from Philadelphia and I travel worldwide.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Erica V. Married on 07/17/2022

Outstanding!

Having a mini-destination wedding in Wildwood, NJ was no easy feat! Thankfully, the ICONA Diamond Beach had a list of vendors to help choose from. After my first inquiry, Jordan was friendly and willing to get to know every aspect of us. We zoomed and talked on the phone and even sent us a much appreciated dog treat for our puppy, Buck! With the package we selected, we had an engagement shoot with the location of our choosing. Even though dogs weren’t allowed on the boardwalk or beach in Asbury Park; Jordan made it work to include our fur-baby in some photos any way he could. On our wedding day, the photography went smoothly and effortlessly, even with the largest bridal party he might have even encountered)! When we got the first glimpse of our wedding photos, they truly were breathtaking. My mother said it best, “These look like they belong in a bridal magazine,” and we couldn’t agree more. We’re so excited to get our album and relieve these moments for a lifetime.
  • Jack
    Jack B. Married on 06/24/2022

Our Wedding

Jordan was recommended to us as a preferred vendor by our wedding venue: Grounds for Sculpture I Hamilton, NJ. We looked at a bunch of other options for a photographer, but Jordan brought a lot of energy and personal care that set him above and beyond everyone else. Jordan was very communicative and upfront with everything related to our wedding day. He showed up on time, knew all the best places for our special shots, and ensured all of our special moments were saved. Jordan invited us to his home studio and gave us fresh baked cookies while we looked through each of our pictures. They were great! WE loved how he used the natural beauty of the venue to frame our day.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 06/12/2022

Amazing Photos

Jordan came highly recommended to us by our venue contact at the Please Touch Museum. When we had our first meeting, Jordan treated us like we were already one of his clients. He spent the time getting to know us, our personal interests, the type of photographs we wanted taken at our wedding, and what our perfect wedding images looked like. On the day of our wedding, Jordan made the photography fun. From making my bridal party make silly turns for the photographs, having silly nicknames for everyone, and simply making us laugh, he was a pleasure to work with. He also turned locations near the hotel where we got ready into fabulous photos. He was very flexible when my mother wanted a photo with all of her cousins and their children, a photograph with close to 40 family members. Our wedding day was magical and Jordan captured the essence of the day in his photographs. We teared up when we saw the proofs for our wedding album and cannot wait to share our photographs with our friends and family.
  • illustration stars

68 photos · 10/27/2018
  • Kellie & Karl
    109 photos · 04/27/2018

Steve and Company DJ's Steve and Company DJ's Wedding DJs

Jordan is truly on top of his game! A forward thinker in professional photography. Jordan doesn't miss a beat as he and his staff capture the night from every angle possible. His vision is a gift that comes to life in his portraits. Always a great time working with an upbeat, personal professional! Keep up the fantastic work!

Absolute Media Productions Absolute Media Productions Wedding Videographers

Jordan is the man. Seriously one of the most fun, talented, and amazing photographers I have ever working with. He makes the day relaxed yet produces some of the most amazing photographs. Bottom line, you need to book him.

Betina's at Parkview Betina's at Parkview Wedding Florists

AMAZING!!!!

Mount Laurel Road Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054
8565520378
Location of (Jordan Brian Studios)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding