Kimberly Mufferi Photography

New York, NY View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Your story... Your style... Authentically, Artistically, Captured. Award-winning boutique photography service.

I am passionate about capturing your story authentically from a unique artistic perspective. Kimberly Mufferi Photography offers award-winning boutique wedding service. To provide my couples with a personalized experience and the best service possible, I take a limited number of weddings per year. Dates fill up quickly, so email or call today to inquire about availability for your wedding date. My style is a combination of photojournalism and creative portraiture. I tell your story with artistic portraits, romantic moments, spontaneous candid shots, and casual traditional poses. All collections include image editing: retouching, color enhancement, black & white, vintage, and other artistic styling. Prices range from simple elopements to the ultimate wedding collection. You may choose one of my collections or create your own to suit your wedding day. I offer only the highest quality prints & products from custom albums to gallery-quality fine art canvases. I also offer various bridal portrait sessions including: Engagement, Bridal Portraits, Bridal Boudoir, Trash the Dress and Day After Sessions.

I am a New York City and Hudson Valley, NY based photographer, working throughout the East Coast in New Jersey, Washington DC, New York, Philadelphia, Maryland, and North Carolina. I am available for travel and destination weddings.

Thank you and Congratulations! I look forward to hearing from you.

@kimberlymufferiphotography

email: Kimberly@KimberlyMufferi.com

website: www.KimberlyMufferi.com

blog: http://www.kimberlymufferiphotographyblog.com/

Like on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KimberlyMufferiPhotography

Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KimberlyMufferi

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Toning
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Shai
    Shai V. Married on 11/29/2020

Run, do not walk, to hire Kim!!

Run, do not walk, to hire Kim for literally anything, but especially your wedding. We cannot say enough good things about her and her photography. We hired Kim for an engagement shoot and for our wedding and we are so satisfied with absolutely everything. Kim is truly the best- her photos are incredible, but she also made us feel so comfortable and that made the whole experience so much better. Kim’s passion and creativeness shows through her work and it is truly mesmerizing. We were blown away by everything she did and we also genuinely enjoyed spending time with her. Kim is a true friend, professional and beyond talented photographer. We highly recommend her!!
  • Stephf826
    Stephf826 Married on 11/10/2020

Such a relaxing experience

We are not picture people and I hate taking pictures of myself. But I am so glad Kimberly was recommended to me! Talking to her on the phone for the first time I just felt at ease and comfortable. She made everything leading up to the wedding a breeze. The wedding day she did her thing and made everyone comfortable. No one complained about having a pushy photographer in their faces or in the way. She also sent me a couple teaser pictures the next day. Amazing, kind, beautiful soul.
    Kerry Married on 09/11/2020

Personal and fun

Kimberly understood what we wanted in our pictures she took the time out to visit the sites prior to the day of the event and listened to everything we wanted. She was fun and had a great attitude. We really felt an emotional connection with her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Kimberly Mufferi Photography 1
Exclusive
Kimberly Mufferi Photography 2
Discount
Book your photography now for a wedding date between November and March and receive a special deal. Contact Kimberly@KimberlyMufferi.com for more information!

Reve Events Reve Events Wedding Planners

Kimberly Mufferis work is stunning. She is professional, warm, and has passion for her line of work. Our company is first to recommend her as a photographer to all of our clients. We enjoy working with her as she makes any client her first priority and is reliable and honest. Thank you for all your amazing work and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Amore Events Co. Amore Events Co. Wedding Planners

Kimberly is a fantastic photographer who captures all the beauty and more into her photographs. You will be so lucky to work with her :)

AJ Ingoglia Films AJ Ingoglia Films Wedding Videographers

Kimberly is fantastic and friendly. We had a wonderful time working together which is very hard for a videography to write about a photographer hahaha. She is an amazing talent who is just very laid back and easy to work with. Highly recommend to brides and grooms!

New York, NY, 11015

24 hours day
Location of (Kimberly Mufferi Photography)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding