Kimberly Mufferi Photography

Photographing throughout the East Coast with offices in both: New Jersey and New York, Long Beach, NY 11561 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kimberly Mufferi Photography

Your story... Your style... Authentically, Elegantly... Captured. Award-winning boutique photography service.

I am passionate about capturing your story authentically from a unique artistic perspective. Kimberly Mufferi Photography offers award-winning boutique wedding service. To provide my couples with a personalized experience and the best service possible, I take a limited number of weddings per year. Dates fill up quickly, so email or call today to inquire about availability for your wedding date. My style is a combination of photojournalism and creative portraiture. I tell your story with artistic portraits, romantic moments, spontaneous candid shots, and casual traditional poses. All collections include image editing: retouching, color enhancement, black & white, sepia tone, vintage, and other artistic styling. Prices range from $250/hour to $5895 for the ultimate wedding collection. You may choose one of my collections or create your own to suit your wedding day. I offer only the highest quality prints & products from custom albums to gallery-quality fine art canvases. I also offer various bridal portrait sessions including: Engagement, Bridal Portraits, Bridal Boudoir, Trash the Dress and Day After Sessions.

I am a New York City and New Jersey based photographer, working throughout the East Coast in Virginia, New Jersey, Washington DC, New York, Philadelphia, Maryland, and North Carolina. I am available for travel and destination weddings.

Thank you and Congratulations! I look forward to hearing from you.

email: Kimberly@KimberlyMufferi.com

e9cfa2289332e0c9 1285796673026 1KMP0595
932663311beatlesvdrose

29 Reviews for Kimberly Mufferi Photography

Emily · Married on 01/03/2015

Kimberly was simply astounding. She photographed our engagement shoot, rehearsal, wedding, and Sunday brunch. All of our guests told us again and again that she was so nice, friendly and helpful. She took over 3,000 pictures (not including her assistant) the day of the wedding-- so no worries about not getting a variety of shots! She did her background research on our venue, since it was one she'd never been to before, and day of the wedding, she had a number of places already scoped out where she thought the photos would be great. She shared "teaser" photos with us during the events, and they are simply gorgeous. We are so glad we chose Kimberly!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Krystal · Married on 10/19/2013

Kimberly Mufferi captured every detail of our rustic fall wedding. My husband and I have two small children and I wanted a photographer who could capture those "little moments" and Kim did just that! She is so passionate about her work and it shines through in her photographs. She is very professional, yet easy to work with. I especially love how she caught all of our special moments without being seen. She brings an element to her work that exceeded my expectations! I am beyond grateful that she was a huge part of our special day and even more grateful to call her my friend! Thank you so much Kim!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

Kimberly photographed us for our 2013 engagement and subsequent wedding in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts in the fall of 2013. We came to know of her services since she had photographed a friends wedding, and she was always a consummate professional with us throughout the entire process. Kimberly has an exceptionally friendly and personable disposition, and yet she remained a calming influence for me and my family on the big day. I truly trusted in her abilities, and she did not disappoint! Kimberly wasn't intrusive, yet captured our most amazing and priceless moments that others would have missed. If you're looking for a fantastic photographer with an original eye (that still captures those classic shots that your family will want), Kimberly Muffieri is the photographer for you!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Kimberly Mufferi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kimberly Mufferi Photography 1
    Seasonal Deal
    Book your photography now for a wedding date between November and March and receive a special deal. Contact Kimberly@KimberlyMufferi.com for more information!

• Reve Events
    Reve Events Wedding Planners

Kimberly Mufferis work is stunning. She is professional, warm, and has passion for her line of work. Our company is first to recommend her as a photographer to all of our clients. We enjoy working with her as she makes any client her first priority and is reliable and honest. Thank you for all your amazing work and we look forward to working with you in the future!

• Amore Events
    Amore Events Wedding Planners

Kimberly is a fantastic photographer who captures all the beauty and more into her photographs. You will be so lucky to work with her :)

• Amore Events
    Amore Events Wedding Planners

• Photographing throughout the East Coast with offices in both:, New Jersey and New York Long Beach, 11561 See on map
    4344668857 (Other Phone Number)