Kimberly Mufferi Photography Reviews

31 Reviews for Kimberly Mufferi Photography

• Stephf826

Stephf826 · Married on 11/10/2020

Such a relaxing experience

We are not picture people and I hate taking pictures of myself. But I am so glad Kimberly was recommended to me! Talking to her on the phone for the first time I just felt at ease and comfortable. She made everything leading up to the wedding a breeze. The wedding day she did her thing and made everyone comfortable. No one complained about having a pushy photographer in their faces or in the way. She also sent me a couple teaser pictures the next day. Amazing, kind, beautiful soul.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Kerry · Married on 09/11/2020

Personal and fun

Kimberly understood what we wanted in our pictures she took the time out to visit the sites prior to the day of the event and listened to everything we wanted. She was fun and had a great attitude. We really felt an emotional connection with her.

Sent on 09/18/2020

Emily · Married on 01/03/2015

Kimberly was simply astounding. She photographed our engagement shoot, rehearsal, wedding, and Sunday brunch. All of our guests told us again and again that she was so nice, friendly and helpful. She took over 3,000 pictures (not including her assistant) the day of the wedding-- so no worries about not getting a variety of shots! She did her background research on our venue, since it was one she'd never been to before, and day of the wedding, she had a number of places already scoped out where she thought the photos would be great. She shared "teaser" photos with us during the events, and they are simply gorgeous. We are so glad we chose Kimberly!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Krystal · Married on 10/19/2013

Kimberly Mufferi captured every detail of our rustic fall wedding. My husband and I have two small children and I wanted a photographer who could capture those "little moments" and Kim did just that! She is so passionate about her work and it shines through in her photographs. She is very professional, yet easy to work with. I especially love how she caught all of our special moments without being seen. She brings an element to her work that exceeded my expectations! I am beyond grateful that she was a huge part of our special day and even more grateful to call her my friend! Thank you so much Kim!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

Kimberly photographed us for our 2013 engagement and subsequent wedding in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts in the fall of 2013. We came to know of her services since she had photographed a friends wedding, and she was always a consummate professional with us throughout the entire process. Kimberly has an exceptionally friendly and personable disposition, and yet she remained a calming influence for me and my family on the big day. I truly trusted in her abilities, and she did not disappoint! Kimberly wasn't intrusive, yet captured our most amazing and priceless moments that others would have missed. If you're looking for a fantastic photographer with an original eye (that still captures those classic shots that your family will want), Kimberly Muffieri is the photographer for you!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2013

After working & hiring Kimberly for numerous events at Thrillist (www.thrillist.com) I knew she would do a fantastic job photographing our September Wedding. Before the wedding, Kim was super organized and made sure she was on top of everything prior to the big day. On the Wedding Day, she took so many great photos of our families & bridal party! Really made us feel confident we had enough pictures - and they would all turn out looking stunning. It's a really hard job to capture someone's special day - and Kim worked hard to make sure we were happy.

I would not hesitate to recommend Kim for your special event or wedding, and we will definitely keep her in our contacts (to pass along to other brides & grooms!) and will continue to hire her for my future events.

Sent on 01/21/2014
  • I

Ice · Married on 08/29/2013

We do not know where to begin about how amazing it was to have Kim as our wedding photographer. Our experience has been the most professional, accommodating and our pictures are gorgeous!!!! The most impressive has been the level of service and response time. She is hands on and highly experienced. Our wedding was a Same Sex wedding, we were treated with the highest level of respect and regard. We had two different ceremonies and a reception in one day. She documented everything!! There was nothing that was missed!! Our love story is told in our pictures. If you, want an amazing photographer with the best service, Go with Kim!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Chris · Married on 06/16/2013

My wife and I had never dealt with a professional photographer before but from the first phone call Kimberly made us feel totally at ease. To make things more complicated we are a military couple and had to do all of our planning long distance. Kimberly was so easy to work with through email, text or any other way to make the distance seem shorter. We were able to meet before the event twice and on those two days she helped us come up with a schedule and a list of places she thought would be great for our theme. On the day of the wedding she arrived early and ready to shoot! It was nice to be at ease on one of the most important aspects of our big day. She helped organize the family, was great about pop up requests and went above and beyond anytime she could to get the perfect shot! Our wedding photo album is absolutely perfect and we wouldn't change anything about it. To sum it up, working with Kimberly was more like having a friend take our photos for us than working through a company or with a stranger, we will absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/10/2013

Kimberly is amazing. We engaged her as our photographer for a love session shoot a year ago and we were so impressed that we got her to do a pre-wedding shoot for us this year. She is extremely dedicated and hardworking and has an eye for taking great pictures. She is also very friendly and fun to work with. We were delighted to see our photographs. We highly recommend Kimberly and hope that we have the chance to hire her again. Thanks Kimberly!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Kim was such an asset on our wedding day. I felt very calm with her behind the camera, like a friend was taking our pictures.

Kim went above and beyond on our wedding day to help make sure the day went smoothly. I am so happy she was a part of it. Now, I just can't wait to see the pics!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Vicki · Married on 09/15/2012

If a picture is worth 1,000 words, then Kim's pictures are worth a million.
    Kimberly is, without a doubt, the most dedicated and talented photographer I've ever met. Planning a wedding is hard, exhausting, long, tiresome, stressful, and fun ALL at the same time. I met with 4 or 5 photographers who all offered me free things here and there to try to get my business. I didn't pick them because I never got the feeling that photography was their PASSION. Kimberly makes that very clear from the moment you meet her. She is young, energetic and eager to make sure that your day, is absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, captured PERFECTLY. The moment she came to the room on my wedding day, she went right to work....feverishly shooting my dress, my shoes, my rings, my makeup etc. Her obvious forte is creating unique, creative shots that will take your breath away. She was laying down and shooting. Climbing chairs and shooting. Scaling walls and shooting. All the while, we never even knew she was doing it. She is professional, fun, funny, easy going, and she will make sure you look gorgeous. She treated me like a sister, not just like a client. I am SO glad I chose her as my wedding photographer. She was such a big part of our day, and I feel like we made a friend from it all.
    I can't brag enough about her, so I'll leave you with this....If you want your wedding day to last a lifetime with photos that will make your friends and family gasp in amazement, then hire Kimberly Mufferi. If you want to feel comfortable and trust that you are in amazing hands on the day of your wedding, then hire Kimberly Mufferi.
    Thank you, Kim, for being such an enormous part of our enormous day. We love you!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Jim & Julianne · Married on 08/31/2012

We found Kim while searching the web for a photographer for our 8/31/12 wedding. We reviewed a number of photographers and there were many reasons NOT to hire Kim - she was not the least expensive, she would have to drive over 2 hours during rush hour traffic on a holiday weekend to get to our wedding, and we had no personal word of mouth recommendations to give us the comfort we would like for such an important part of our big day. BUT, after looking at Kim's portfolio and seeing the creativity and quality of her work, and after talking to her on the phone and sensing the passion she has for what she does, then our decision was a no brainer. Kim's prices were very fair, she arrived in plenty of time, and most importantly gave us the comfort and confidence that she was there to make our day special. Kim was so easy to work with and you could see her creative side constantly scanning the surroundings, looking for that unique shot that would make everyone that saw our pictures say "Wow!". We have attended dozens and dozens of weddings in our life and nearly all were photographed by a typical, dull, cookie-cutter photographer. We are so happy that we used Kim for our wedding. She rocks! Julianne and Jim

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kim was my photographer for my wedding reception in August 2012. She did an amazing job and completely captured every idea I had for our pictures. Wedding photos are so stressful but Kim made the experience so easy for both my husband and I. We loved our pictures so much when we got them back. My friends have said we look like professional models in a Vogue shot. Thank you Kim so much for giving us the wedding pictures we have always dreamed of!!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2012

Kim from the start made our engagement photos perfect! We traveled to Central Park and got some amazing photos we couldn't have been happier with her work. We were so excited leading up to the big day for photos and memories we would create. Kim traveled to us for the wedding in Maryland with a second shooter. Everyone raved at the wedding that the photographers were everywhere capturing some amazing photos. Kim ensured we got through all the family and bridal party photos without missing a beat. She even pulled us outside during the reception for night photos in a lit gazebo it was so romantic. We are looking forward to see the memories from our big day!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Kristy · Married on 10/29/2011

I am so thankful that we chose Kim as our wedding photographer, she surpassed all of our expectations and now we have the most beautiful photos as a momento of our special day. She is extremely professional, friendly, easy to work with and truely talented. She was very attentive to all of our needs and requests; if i had any questions/ concerns she immediately returned my calls/ emails. All of our friends/ family have been so impressed when viewing our photo gallery, we have received numerous compliments. I would HIGHLY recommend Kim to anyone in need of a photographer. :)

Sent on 01/02/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

Kimberly did an amazing job. She has an incredible ability to be present at all the important moments while almost seeming invisible at the same time. I never felt like her presence was distracting to me or the guests, which is something special in a photographer. She took beautiful candid shots and also directed us well in our staged shots without being demanding or pushy. All in all, she was a joy to work with, seemed to conduct her challenging job effortlessly, and produced a beautiful collection of photographs in the end. I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 01/02/2012
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 09/03/2011

Kimberly and her assistant were FABULOUS!!!!!!!! They were all over the place and covered the entire wedding so well! She was a pleasure to work with. She was responsive to everything we told her...She got so many great shots (I can't wait to see the final product)!! My guests were amazed at how well they covered our wedding! I would recommend Kimberly to everyone! She takes amazing pictures, our engagement photos were beautiful!! If you ever need an amazing, artistic photographer....Kimberly is your girl!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2011

Kimberly did the most beautiful job with our wedding photos! She is extremely professional, personable, friendly and easy to work with. She was so flexible and accommodating with everything we asked for and needed and she really captured our wedding day and didn't miss a moment. Going through our pictures was like reliving every detail of our special day and we cannot recommend her enough to anyone looking for a photographer. Her creativity and ability to take truly beautiful photos is one of a kind and we could not be happier that we chose her to capture our day. Kim was a pleasure to work with and we cannot thank her enough for all she has given to us by allowing us to have our special moments captured to keep forever. If you are looking for an incredibly talented, easy to work with, flexible and all around wonderful person then kim is your girl!!! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Colleen · Married on 07/16/2011

I can't say enough great things about Kimberly! She is a highly talented artist who is also extremely organized and professional. My wedding pictures look absolutely amazing and not only did she deliver a huge amount of images, each and every one is a stunning work of art. She exceeded all expectations, obviously takes a lot of pride in her work, and I truly believe that she is headed for incredible things in the future.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Kara · Married on 06/26/2011

Kimberly photographed our outdoor June wedding. She was very responsive to our many questions and was very easy to be around. She made us feel comfortable being photographed, and provided just the right amount of direction.

During the ceremony and reception, she was very unobtrusive, yet she captured all of the details, and all of the important moments. She also got a lot of great candids that really tell the story of our day. We have a large family, and she was also able to get everyone to focus long enough to get a bunch of great formal pics, which is no easy task with our family!

The photographs are just amazing. We have gotten so many compliments from friends and family about our wedding and engagement pictures. Many are beautiful works of art, and they really capture the emotion of the day, and who we are as a couple.

I am so glad that we have these photos to look back on and to share with our loved ones. Great wedding photography is well worth the investment, and we really couldn't have asked for better photos!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Jamie · Married on 04/17/2011

As a professional in the service industry I have very high expectations. Kim exceeded all of my expectations. Her continued professionalism and dedication is truly unbelievable. She captured every moment of our special day and her hands on approach is reflected in every picture. Thank you Kim for our beautiful collection of photos!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Chelsey · Married on 03/19/2011

Kim Mufferi photographed my wedding and she did an amazing job! She really paid attention to little details that I would never think of, went outside the box and she was so easy to work with! So many people have told me how much they love the photos and it's all thanks to her! I would recommend her to anyone wanting an amazing photographer who will provide exactly what you need :)

Sent on 04/21/2011

Lisa · Married on 01/08/2011

Kimberly did my wedding on 1/8/11 and we were blessed with a lovely snow that morning. She left extra early to make sure she was at my house when she said she would be. She also took total advantage of the snow and my pictures are proof. I couldn't have asked for better pictures, they are absolutely beautiful. I did some research for the wedding and she by far is the most reasonably price and her pictures are such great quality that by far she gives the most value for cost. Not to mention she is extremely friendly and personable and you would want to hang out with her on a regular night. I highly recommend picking Kimberly to do your wedding photography if you are planning on getting married.

Sent on 02/03/2011

rainey · Married on 08/26/2010

Kim is not only a very talented photographer she is an incredible person. The thing I was most worried about was getting a photographer with an overbearing personality or too controlling about the shots - Kim is none of these. We had a very small 25+ wedding with only family there and her and her assistant fit right in. Every now and then she would see a shot that would be beautiful and would have a very sincere way of asking us to pose for a moment. We were always delighted to do so. Kim's talent lies in her personal connection with the people around her as well as turning an unsuspected moment into a beautiful shot. Great mix of posed and candid. Excellentg quality. Sent photo discs out at the promised time...even early because we needed to show some for a reception a month later. Always arrived on time to every meeting and a great communicator. You would be crazy not to hired this very talented photographer.

Sent on 10/24/2010

Abel · Married on 06/26/2010

Wow ! Kimberly is an amazing photographer. Not only did she have a professional work flow and approach, but she is a people person too, which always helps at a wedding. I hired her to do our whole wedding photography and video, and have since hired her for more work related to my business. Her photos are super high quality and beautiful, we received many great comments and requests when our family saw the photos. She is the way to go and affordable as well. Five stars from THE WRIGHTS !!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2010