Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map · Phone number

About Jeffrey C Gleason Photography

Hi ! I am a Virginia based photographer who recently moved back to the area from the San Fransico Bay. I love photography and I feel strongly that it shows in my work. I look forward to meeting you and talking to you about your interest in what I have to offer as a photographer in person, or through email.

Follow Jeffrey C Gleason Photography on

heatherallenan 3 5
ksw 001

4 Reviews for Jeffrey C Gleason Photography

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2016

I could not be happier with our decision to work with Jeff for our engagement and wedding photos. I have to give credit to Meredith McKee (a Charlottesville photographer, now in Seattle) who recommended him. Jeff could not have been more of a joy to work with, and his enthusiasm for photography and making couples happy about their experience are incomparable. He has a beautiful eye for capturing people in the most perfect lighting, and produces stunning black and white photos as well. I am so grateful to have our memories documented in the most stunning way, and would recommend Jeff to every bride out there!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Sara · Married on 04/06/2013

Jeff is wonderful and so talented! Very easy to work with and makes things go very smoothly! Definitely recommend him for your photography needs!

Sent on 04/15/2013

mara · Married on 10/01/2011

To be honest, I can't believe how much I lucked out by finding this photographer through craigslist. Beyond having an amazing eye for his craft, Jeff was wonderfully responsive and attentive through the whole process. His primary concern was our happiness with the finished product and he took the time to make sure we received the pictures that we wanted to capture from our special day. A joy to work with from start to finish. And extremely competitive pricing no less! We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Jeff for our wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2011

Jeffrey C Gleason Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• chrisdscott Films
    chrisdscott Films Wedding Videographers

Jeff is always full of life and very exuberant. He takes great care in the end result of his work and his b/w photos are his quality trademark.

• Amore Events
    Amore Events Wedding Planners

Jeffrey C. Gleason is one of my favorite Photographers in the Charlottesville Area. His enthusiasm for photography is unmatched. I have seen Jeff go above and beyond the call of duty on numerous occasions. He continues to amaze me. His pictures are always stunning, vibrant and creative. Hire Jeffrey C. Gleason Photography!

• Aaron Watson Photography
    Aaron Watson Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeff is a passionate photographer and a great person! His work is always exciting to check out and I would highly recommend him to everyone!

• Charlottesville, 22901 See on map