Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Amore Events by Cody, LLC

Care, Compassion and Creativity - Everything you expect in your planner!

Congratulations on your Engagement!!

This is an incredibly exciting time of your life, and you should enjoy it to the fullest extent! Hiring a wedding planner is the absolute best decision you can make during the planning process and will guarantee that you enjoy the ride. We at Amore Events by Cody are known by our clients and other wedding professionals for our creativity, compassion and overall fresh approach to wedding planning. We take great pride in maintaining a boutique sensibility and a firm belief that with a smaller clientele, we can provide an unparalleled and focused level of service. Our planners are never pushy and encourage personalized concepts by providing recommendations to infuse your wedding with style and imagination. With our broad vendor knowledge and relationships and our understanding of the wedding industry and trends, Amore Events by Cody staff is in top condition to provide you with all you need to make your dream day a reality. We are sensitive to your budget and know the best vendors in the area who can create your vision in an affordable and cost-effective manner. Most importantly, we are available to oversee the planning process and the execution of the wedding to ensure that no stone goes unturned, no detail overlooked, and that your day is entirely stress free for you and your families.

About Your Planner

Cody Grannis is an award-winning, certified International Event and Wedding Professional (IEWP), holding certificates in Non-Profit Management and Meeting and Event Planning from the University of Virginia. She spent six years planning large-scale events at the University of Virginia before developing Amore Events by Cody. She is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) and the Orange County Chamber of Commerce. Cody also employs a staff of planners and consultants who contribute to her team of event professionals.

Venue Experience ~

UVA Colonnade Club, UVA Chapel, UVA Alumni Hall, Castle Hill Cider, Pippin Hill Farm and Vineyards, King Family Vineyards, Ash Lawn-Highland, Mount Ida Farms, Barboursville Ruins & Vineyards, Greencroft Country Club, Farmington Club, Holy Comforter Catholic Church, The Haven, The Ivy Inn, Early Mountain Vineyards, DuCard Winery, Private Estates, UVA Pavilion I Garden, Lydia Mountain, Tuckahoe Plantation, Rounton Farm, The Inn on Poplar Hill, Wintergreen Resort, Shenandoah Crossings Resort, Afton Mountain Vineyards, Boars Head, John Paul Jones Arena, Grace Episcopal Church, Seven Oaks Retreat Center, Rodes Farm, Montpelier, Keswick Vineyards, Keswick Hall, CrossKey Vineyards, Wilcks Lake, Belle Haven, Old Met, Oak Ridge Estate, Belle Haven, The Jefferson Hotel, Restoration Hall

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (8)
Budget Analysis (7)
Partial Planning (3)
Civil (1)

I could not have been more lucky to have Cody as my planner! I was working a job that required me to be on site 12+ hours a day and was planning my wedding from an entirely different state. She kept me on track, made it simple, and put me in touch with the very best vendors in Charlottesville. I didn't have time to waste but also didn't want to sacrifice on quality. Whether your budget is large or small, she can make your dream come true. She was efficient, honest, and incredibly organized. I honestly can't say enough about how much I adore her! I've had countless guests me tell me that my wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to. And on the day of the wedding, both Cody and her staff made me feel so special. All I had to do was show up and enjoy the best day of my life! My advice: Don't consider anyone else...and TRUST her. When it came to the details, I let Cody use her judgement and make some choices for me. You, too, can have a one of a kind wedding that you and your guests will never forget!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Our wedding was magical because of Cody and her team. She really is the total package in a wedding planner. An elegant visionary, I trusted her completely to create the look and feel for our wedding. I had a vague idea of what I wanted, but couldn't articulate specifics beyond "classic" and "wintry." Cody’s design was more beautiful than I ever imagined. It was perfectly tailored to my taste - subtle and classic with a hint of glam. She had original ideas that translated into a cohesive concept suited to the venue. Some of my favorite elements were gold lanterns filled with candles, hemstitch napkins and a stunning family photo board covered in climbing greenery, all her concepts. She designed all of my flowers - bouquets, boutonnieres AND arrangements! They were works of art. A perfect blend of texture and color for an organic shape that highlighted winter. If you're not sure how to articulate your design vision, let Cody guide you. Even if you are sure, let her guide you! She has so much expertise and vision, aesthetically and logistically. Trust her and you will not be disappointed. Cody is intuitive. She knew when I was worried. She is reassuring and solution-oriented. When I saw obstacle, she saw possibility. She is quick to mitigate problems. It snowed on our wedding day, which created bad driving conditions. I was worried vendors wouldn't be able to show, but Cody offered to pick them up in her 4-wheel drive vehicle if needed. I was very impressed with her day-of staff. We had multiple locations, but everything ran smoothly. There were even 2 attendants dedicated to bride and wedding party! This allowed me to enjoy the moment rather than worrying about logistics. They coordinated all of the "people herding," vendor communication and setup. It was so nice! All were professional, sweet and eager to assist. Because of Cody, I will cherish my wedding day as a happy, beautiful, sacred moment free of stress and complication. She made my wedding dreams come true.

Profile Picture User7039653, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Amore Events by Cody, LLC Pricing

Military
Number of Planners
8 AWARDS

32 ENDORSEMENTS
Cody is such a sweetheart, and we frequently send our inquiring brides her way if we are not a good fit or have our dates booked.

When I know I have a wedding that Cody has planned I always know it's going to be something special and I can't wait to get there on the day-of to see what she has created. Cody is talented, kind and the most genuinely enthusiastic person I know. Cody lives and breathes for her brides and any one of them who has the opportunity to work with her is a lucky girl... in short, she is the best at what she does!

Cody is one of the most amazing event planners I have had the pleasure to work with. Her love and passion she has for her work and couples definitely shows with everything she does. You can't go wrong trusting Cody with your wedding or any special event you may be having.

We always love to work with Cody and her team at Amore Events by Cody. Cody has such a love for her clients and attention to every detail. It is always a pleasure to be a part of the bride and groom's big day when Cody is involved!

83 PROS I KNOW