Amore Events Co.

Charlottesville, VA View map Visit website

An award-winning destination wedding planning & design company based in Charlottesville, Virginia. Amore Events Co. brings a high-touch approach from a place of trust and partnership. It is a collaborative relationship that makes our events successful. We value our couples and their loved one's involvement and hope to be a trusted guide. Together, we are able to produce something quite magical. That’s Amore!

Our ability to create an event is one that is cohesive and intentional from start to finish. With an overload of images literally at our fingertips, it can be challenging to visualize an event that looks beautiful but also feels familiar. We are here to ensure the evening flows seamlessly and provides your guests with a glimpse into your personal taste. From the first piece of mail to the very last dance of the evening, there is no greater result than curating the perfect team of creatives to produce an amazing experience. We will help you conceptualize a cohesive design and feel that speaks to all of the senses while reflecting on what is most important to you.

Experience

Our nationally recognized event planners have a combined experience of 12+ years in small and large-scale events. Our team of planners, consultants, and assistants contribute to Amore's success.

Amore Events Co. takes great pride in providing an unparalleled level of service to all couples. To ensure no stone goes unturned and no detail is overlooked, the following services are provided:

Full Planning & Design services beginning at $7,500+

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Karen
    Karen M. Married on 11/27/2021

My second review for Amore after our second daughter's wedding!

I wrote a recommendation for Bri and Kara a month ago for my daughter's wedding that took place in Annapolis MD on 10/23/21. Fast forward one month to 11/27/21 when my second daughter got married at Pippin Hill in Charlottesville, VA! Trying to plan two weddings (which were also destination weddings since we are from the Philadelphia area) was extremely challenging and stressful. Well, thanks to the girls from Amore we pulled both off and were thrilled with the results of each one. This is a letter my husband wrote to Bri and Kara the day after this weekend's wedding.

Bri & Kara,

"You guys are the best! Thank you both so much for making another great weekend for us. Tara & Mike’s wedding was perfect in every way. We cannot imagine changing one thing. You orchestrated a script that was amazing and exceeded all of our expectation. We are forever grateful.

And, you gave Karen peace of mind. Without you two, my wife would have lost her mind. You took all the pressure off of her and enabled her to have a wonderful time. For that, I am very appreciative.

Girls, thank you for all of your advice, direction and coordination. Without you, last night would not have been so great.

Although I have no more daughters, I hope to engage you for a party in the future. Thank you!!

Our best,

Karen & Mike "

I think this says it all. We are very happy parents. (and tired!) Haha.
    Renata B. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing experience with Bri and Kara from Amore Events

My wedding was a dream, and I owe so much of that to Bri and Kara from Amore Events. My husband and I hired them for our wedding on 9/18/21, and from the very moment we did we felt their support. They are both such wonderful people, and so easy to get along with. We immediately felt comfortable with them able to tell them exactly what we were feeling. Our wedding was at Mount Ida Farm and Vineyard in Charlottesville, but we live in northern Virginia, so it was crucial to have people we could rely on since it was not so easy for us to go back and forth to Charlottesville. My husband and I were also both the first in our families to get married, so everything was new for all of us, and we felt so lucky that we had Bri and Kara there to help and guide us throughout the whole process. On top of all of that, I am a teacher who had to work long hours through COVID times, so wedding planning was often put on the back-burner. Thanks to Bri and Kara, we were still able to stay on task through it all. We felt secure throughout the entire planning process knowing that they had our backs; even when we were having a few concerns with another vendor, they stepped in to make sure things worked out how we had wanted.
    The wedding day itself was more than I could've ever hoped for, and my husband and I have both said it was the best day of our lives. We both were able to be at ease on the day and really enjoy the moment, knowing that Bri and Kara had everything handled and knew exactly how we wanted the day to go and look like. I can't say enough wonderful things about this company and these two, and would 100% recommend them to anyone who is considering hiring them!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn T. Married on 07/24/2021

I cannot recommend Bri and Kara enough

These two really make planning your wedding so much less stressful. They are both very calm and a nice presence to be around which is exactly what you need when you're feeling nervous and not quite yourself. They were relaxed yet tenacious and completely in control. I really can't explain it! They are magical and know exactly what they're doing. When the day came we did not once have to think about anything. We were able to completely turn off our minds so we could be present. The day would not have been so special without them. Like I said, I cannot recommend them enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Kim Moody Design Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

Cody is such a sweetheart, and we frequently send our inquiring brides her way if we are not a good fit or have our dates booked.

Rev. Claire Frances Rev. Claire Frances Wedding Officiants

When I know I have a wedding that Cody has planned I always know it's going to be something special and I can't wait to get there on the day-of to see what she has created. Cody is talented, kind and the most genuinely enthusiastic person I know. Cody lives and breathes for her brides and any one of them who has the opportunity to work with her is a lucky girl... in short, she is the best at what she does!

Keswick Vineyards Keswick Vineyards Winery Weddings

Cody is one of the most amazing event planners I have had the pleasure to work with. Her love and passion she has for her work and couples definitely shows with everything she does. You can't go wrong trusting Cody with your wedding or any special event you may be having.

Charlottesville Charlottesville, VA, 22901
Location of (Amore Events Co.)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding