Charlottesville, Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Amore Events Co.

An award-winning destination wedding planning & design company based in Charlottesville, Virginia. Amore Events Co. brings a high-touch approach from a place of trust and partnership. It is a collaborative relationship that makes our events successful. We value our couples and their loved one's involvement and hope to be a trusted guide. Together, we are able to produce something quite magical. That’s Amore!

Our ability to create an event is one that is cohesive and intentional from start to finish. With an overload of images literally at our fingertips, it can be challenging to visualize an event that looks beautiful but also feels familiar. We are here to ensure the evening flows seamlessly and provides your guests with a glimpse into your personal taste. From the first piece of mail to the very last dance of the evening, there is no greater result than curating the perfect team of creatives to produce an amazing experience. We will help you conceptualize a cohesive design and feel that speaks to all of the senses while reflecting on what is most important to you.

Experience

Our nationally recognized event planners have a combined experience of 12+ years in small and large-scale events. Our team of planners, consultants, and assistants contribute to Amore's success.

Amore Events Co. takes great pride in providing an unparalleled level of service to all couples. To ensure no stone goes unturned and no detail is overlooked, the following services are provided:

Full and Partial Planning services beginning at $5,500

Foliage on the Hill
Foliage on the Hill
flp 3502 51 431880 157540116741713
Smilax to the max

224 Reviews for Amore Events Co.

Lily Graham · Married on 05/09/2020

The best team!

After completely pivoting from my previous wedding plans due to Covid, I hired Bri & Kara to plan an entirely new wedding for 50 people in

Sent on 10/20/2020

Christa · Married on 11/23/2019

Stop reading these reviews and hire Cody now!!

After researching planners for our wedding at Pippin Hill, I immediately knew Cody from Amore Events was 'the one' during our initial call. Not only was she incredibly detailed in her planning (which I loved!), she took an individualized approach to our wedding and made sure we (and our guests) always came first.

Cody knows everyone you need to know when it comes to weddings and was essential to recommending additional vendors for us. She provided great guidance and was never pushy, always leaving the final decision up to me. Cody helped take my piecemeal vision and turn it into the wedding of our dreams – it was seriously PERFECT!!!

The day of the wedding, Cody and her team executed flawlessly. I was able to relax and enjoy the day with my bridesmaids knowing Cody would handle anything that popped up. Cody is an incredible wedding planner and even better person – I feel lucky to be one of her brides!

Sent on 01/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amore Events Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

Cody is such a sweetheart, and we frequently send our inquiring brides her way if we are not a good fit or have our dates booked.

• Rev. Claire Frances Wedding Officiants

When I know I have a wedding that Cody has planned I always know it's going to be something special and I can't wait to get there on the day-of to see what she has created. Cody is talented, kind and the most genuinely enthusiastic person I know. Cody lives and breathes for her brides and any one of them who has the opportunity to work with her is a lucky girl... in short, she is the best at what she does!

• Keswick Vineyards Winery Weddings

Cody is one of the most amazing event planners I have had the pleasure to work with. Her love and passion she has for her work and couples definitely shows with everything she does. You can't go wrong trusting Cody with your wedding or any special event you may be having.

• Charlottesville Charlottesville, VA, 22901 See on map
    434-363-4591 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amore Events Co.)