Charlottesville, Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Amore Events

An award-winning destination wedding planning & design company based in Charlottesville, Virginia. Amore Events Co. brings a high-touch approach from a place of trust and partnership. It is a collaborative relationship that makes our events successful. We value our couples and their loved one's involvement and hope to be a trusted guide. Together, we are able to produce something quite magical. That’s Amore!

Our ability to create an event is one that is cohesive and intentional from start to finish. With an overload of images literally at our fingertips, it can be challenging to visualize an event that looks beautiful but also feels familiar. We are here to ensure the evening flows seamlessly and provides your guests with a glimpse into your personal taste. From the first piece of mail to the very last dance of the evening, there is no greater result than curating the perfect team of creatives to produce an amazing experience. We will help you conceptualize a cohesive design and feel that speaks to all of the senses while reflecting on what is most important to you.

Experience

Our nationally recognized event planners have a combined experience of 12+ years in small and large-scale events. Our team of planners, consultants, and assistants contribute to Amore's success.

Amore Events Co. takes great pride in providing an unparalleled level of service to all couples. To ensure no stone goes unturned and no detail is overlooked, the following services are provided:

Full and Partial Planning services beginning at $5,500

Amore Events 4
Amore Events 5
  • Janelle

Janelle Miller · Married on 10/25/2019

Amore Events Made The Wedding Of Our Dreams Come True!

It’s hard to even put into words how amazing Cody is but here it goes...

From the first time we spoke I knew she understood exactly the vision that we had for our wedding, and let me say that she figured it out without the most detailed information from me! I was pretty much the bride with photos of things that I liked and no idea how to bring them all together. Cody designed, planned and executed every last detail more perfectly than I could have ever imagined and I’m not just saying that! Every last detail was stunning and more perfect than I ever dreamed. Seriously, mic drop, PERFECT!

Not only did she hit the design out of the park but she was always in communication with me. There was never a time that I had to follow up with her on anything. She made the process of planning the most smooth and stress free experience of my life.

My husband and I don’t have enough words to express our gratitude for all that she did to make our wedding one that dreams are made of! Our day was perfect because of all of Cody and the Amore team’s hard work and we will forever be grateful for everything that she has done for us!

Amore Events 6
    Amore Events 7
    Amore Events 8
    Amore Events 9
    Sent on 12/05/2019

Sara · Married on 10/12/2019

Cody is an incredible talent - HIGHLY recommend!!

Words cannot express how incredibly grateful I am to Cody and her team at Amore Events!! If you are looking for a wedding planner - she is IT! From day 1 of working with her I felt like she understood exactly what I was envisioning for our wedding and that she always had my best interest in mind. Cody went above and beyond to stay in constant communication with me, to work seamlessly with my other vendors, and to plan the most incredible and beautiful wedding I could ever ask for. I seriously could not imagine going through this planning process without her and HIGHLY recommend Cody and Amore Events - she is the best!!! Thank you Cody!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Amore Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 5,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Kim Moody Design
    Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

Cody is such a sweetheart, and we frequently send our inquiring brides her way if we are not a good fit or have our dates booked.

• Rev. Claire Frances
    Rev. Claire Frances Wedding Officiants

When I know I have a wedding that Cody has planned I always know it's going to be something special and I can't wait to get there on the day-of to see what she has created. Cody is talented, kind and the most genuinely enthusiastic person I know. Cody lives and breathes for her brides and any one of them who has the opportunity to work with her is a lucky girl... in short, she is the best at what she does!

• Keswick Vineyards
    Keswick Vineyards Winery Weddings

Cody is one of the most amazing event planners I have had the pleasure to work with. Her love and passion she has for her work and couples definitely shows with everything she does. You can't go wrong trusting Cody with your wedding or any special event you may be having.

• Charlottesville Charlottesville, VA, 22901 See on map