195 Reviews for Amore Events by Cody, LLC

Budget Analysis (7)
Partial Planning (3)
Civil (1)
195 Amore Events by Cody, LLC Reviews

I could not have been more lucky to have Cody as my planner! I was working a job that required me to be on site 12+ hours a day and was planning my wedding from an entirely different state. She kept me on track, made it simple, and put me in touch with the very best vendors in Charlottesville. I didn't have time to waste but also didn't want to sacrifice on quality. Whether your budget is large or small, she can make your dream come true. She was efficient, honest, and incredibly organized. I honestly can't say enough about how much I adore her! I've had countless guests me tell me that my wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to. And on the day of the wedding, both Cody and her staff made me feel so special. All I had to do was show up and enjoy the best day of my life! My advice: Don't consider anyone else...and TRUST her. When it came to the details, I let Cody use her judgement and make some choices for me. You, too, can have a one of a kind wedding that you and your guests will never forget!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Our wedding was magical because of Cody and her team. She really is the total package in a wedding planner. An elegant visionary, I trusted her completely to create the look and feel for our wedding. I had a vague idea of what I wanted, but couldn't articulate specifics beyond "classic" and "wintry." Cody’s design was more beautiful than I ever imagined. It was perfectly tailored to my taste - subtle and classic with a hint of glam. She had original ideas that translated into a cohesive concept suited to the venue. Some of my favorite elements were gold lanterns filled with candles, hemstitch napkins and a stunning family photo board covered in climbing greenery, all her concepts. She designed all of my flowers - bouquets, boutonnieres AND arrangements! They were works of art. A perfect blend of texture and color for an organic shape that highlighted winter. If you're not sure how to articulate your design vision, let Cody guide you. Even if you are sure, let her guide you! She has so much expertise and vision, aesthetically and logistically. Trust her and you will not be disappointed. Cody is intuitive. She knew when I was worried. She is reassuring and solution-oriented. When I saw obstacle, she saw possibility. She is quick to mitigate problems. It snowed on our wedding day, which created bad driving conditions. I was worried vendors wouldn't be able to show, but Cody offered to pick them up in her 4-wheel drive vehicle if needed. I was very impressed with her day-of staff. We had multiple locations, but everything ran smoothly. There were even 2 attendants dedicated to bride and wedding party! This allowed me to enjoy the moment rather than worrying about logistics. They coordinated all of the "people herding," vendor communication and setup. It was so nice! All were professional, sweet and eager to assist. Because of Cody, I will cherish my wedding day as a happy, beautiful, sacred moment free of stress and complication. She made my wedding dreams come true.

Profile Picture User7039653, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Cody and the Amore events team are nothing short of AMAZING. From the first time I spoke with Cody over the phone I knew she was the planner for me. Cody has a way of making you feel at ease when talking to her and I just felt in my gut before I even met her that she could be trusted with every detail.
Cody was easy to get in touch with and quick to respond, I felt like she was more of a friend than a wedding planner during this process. She is relatable, yet professional, and she knows how to diffuse situations and stick up for the bride while respecting everyone else involved in the planning process.
Cody has incredible taste in wedding design and planning, but the thing I loved most about her is that she listened to me and got to know what was important to me. Cody really studied what I liked and disliked and ensured every aspect of our wedding was tailored to my husband and I. For example, Cody knew that having a Christ centered wedding was important to us and she recommended using an olive leaf as an accent to our place settings because of its meaning in the Christian faith. This is something I had not even thought of, but Cody took the time to look into small details that would help reflect us as a couple.
Cody also has tons of connections and recommendations for other vendors, which was incredibly helpful! She helped us find amazing vendors within our budget and worked with them so I didn't have to worry about orchestrating everyone. Planning a wedding is a lot of work and I can't imagine having done it without her. I won't say there was no stress, but I can tell you that Cody made wedding planning a breeze and I was able to fully enjoy and be present on my wedding day knowing that Cody was on my side and that she had everything under control. I 10/10 recommend choosing Cody and the Amore Events Team for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Loren, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Religious

Cody at Amore Events was absolutely amazing! Form the moment we met her I knew she would be the perfect fit. She is down to earth, profressional, and passionate for what she does. My wedding day was a fairytale/ dream come true and it was all owed to having the best wedding planner. My husband and I live in FL and got married in VA. The wedding planning process was so smooth throughout the almost two years of planning- the vendors she had recommended for all our wedding day needs were spectacular as well. I cannot thank Cody and her team at Amore Events, enough for putting all my dreams into reality for my wedding day. We just clicked from the moment we met and she became not only a wedding planner but somebody who holds a special place in our hearts! If I could do it all again; I would still choose Amore Events. Thanks for making our wedding day perfect!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding would not have been what it was without Cody and Amore. She helped keep us organized, level-headed, and calm during the entire process. It was comforting to know she was always there to help with vendors, parents, ANYTHING. We would recommend Cody to anyone. She is more than a wedding planner/organizer!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not begin to say enough about the positive experience we had in having Cody with Amore Events as our wedding planner. My daughter, the bride, is a busy medical resident who lives in Charlottesville. I live out of town, and although I love to plan parties, I had no idea of any of the vendors in Charlottesville, and was not at all familiar with the city. I was making blind calls to caterers, hotels, etc. when it became clear we needed a wedding planner. Cody was the person I was consistently referred to by various sources. She seemed to be everyone's favorite. After working with her I know why! She's kind, funny, fun, creative, relaxed, intuitive, informative, resourceful, accountable, responsible, respectful,accessible, and caring. She listens to what your dream is, helps you solidify your vision, then works the miracle of putting it together to become a reality beyond your expectations. She does all of this and makes it happen within your budget!!! Wedding planning can get anxiety provoking and she is an expert at calming nerves, knowing how to prioritize, delegate and put things in perspective. She chose the perfect vendors for us, matching not just tastes and styles, but personalities and price points as well. She assembled a team that was a pleasure to work with. The vendors she selected for us clearly love what they do and pridefully demonstrated their investment in making the wedding an amazing experience for all of us. She negotiated with the vendors and communicated our wishes to expedite and simplify things on our end. Cody coordinated everything making sure we booked key people and places early on. She kept a timeline where selections kept building on the plan until the magical wedding day. On the wedding day, she guided us through each step as the orchestrated events unfolding flawlessly. Many people have commented that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. I agree! I highly recommend Cody and will miss working with her

Profile Picture Christine, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Karen McGrath from Amore Events was the best decision we made during the entire planning process. We decided upon a partial planning package and she worked with us to choose the best vendors, ease our worries, answer etiquette questions, and just plain support us throughout the seven months of our engagement. She is professional, responsive, organized, and so sweet. Karen made us feel like old friends. It was clear that she genuinely cared about us and helping us realize our vision. The wedding was truly stunning because of her. I can't say enough about how Karen and her two assistants (Beth and Laura) ran our wedding day. They made it seem so seamless and if there were any issues, they handled them. It was the most stress free and incredible day. We had so many compliments from our guests about the wedding from start to finish. We loved working with Karen and her team and we will miss our weekly calls now that this is over. She is the absolute best!

Profile Picture Jessi, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious

I had my wedding last week, and it was planned with the help of Cody and her amazing staff at Amore Events! I cannot say enough good things about her and her team! Cody was able to turn my dream of a wedding into reality! Her taste is impeccable! Her recommendations are the best! Her organization is incredibly helpful! She also happens to be so fun to work with, and she truly made me feel like she was excited to help me plan my wedding. I received countless number of compliments regarding how smooth the wedding day went, how beautiful the wedding was, and how fun it was! Cody and her staff will make your wedding the best day ever!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

5 stars easily!!!!! My daughter recently got married at King Family vineyards 2 weeks ago and Cody and her AMAZING staff honestly created a wedding BEYOND our expectations! I actually cried when I saw everything - my daughters dream came true! She was highly recommended to us and I was not sure of having a wedding planner but I certainly eat my words! She is NOT just any wedding planner - she is the BEST!!!!! She not only executed the MOST beautiful wedding I and so many have ever seen but she was very concerned about keeping us on budget! She respected our decisions but was also the voice of reasoning. We realized we were dealing with a true professional and TRUSTED her with EVERYTHING!!!!!! I could go on and on but I must mention to truly see how well someone does their job is under adversity. The day of the wedding was the same day as all the unfortunate events that happened in Charlottesville regarding the riot. In addition, she was also dealing with the threat of rain at the same time my daughter was to walk down the aisle outside. She NEVER led us to believe there were concerns - guests were able to get on buses from downtown and she was in constant communication. She let us enjoy the pre wedding build up without bothering us with any of this. Looking back I truly do not know how she did this but we will are forever grateful!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I truly have no words to describe just how much I love and respect Cody as a professional and as a person. Hiring her was without a doubt the best decision I made during my planning process. I am that woman who has been planning her wedding since she was born. I am a perfectionist, I have crazy ambitions/requests/ideas, I was an out of town Bride, I am incredibly opinionated and had a very distinct vision/brand I wanted to portray, and within minutes of speaking to her on the phone, I just knew SHE GOT ME. We were 1000000% on the same page, she understood my vision, opened my eyes and mind to new options/ideas and delivered the most extravagant, perfect, fairy tale wedding. It was a production, and she executed flawlessly. Cody went above and beyond her scope of work, and became my best friend, my therapist, my mentor, my creative genius and my dream maker all in one. I do not take reviews lightly, nor do I give praise easily. I met with/spoke with a ton of planners, researched, looked at all reviews and knew what I was looking for, and within minutes, I knew she was who I wanted. I will never forget seeing a previous review on her page that said "stop what you're doing right now and hire Cody immediately".... well, those words have never rung so true. She is a genius and an absolute delight to work with. She made my INSANE dream come true! She is the best out there. One of my favorite parts about working with her was how well connected she is in the industry. She rallied an AMAZING group of vendors together, which made the world of difference. My photographer was from CA, band from NC, florist from GA... I mean, she knew the best of the best and got it done. Cody, you are the absolute best. Thank you for EVERYTHING. xoxo your very demanding but favorite client.

Profile Picture hillery, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cody gave us the wedding of our dreams. The day was absolutely beautiful- everything we envisioned and more. Over a year before our wedding I sent her inspiration I had seen online & from that moment on she sent me emails/photos of ideas & new decor she had added to her inventory just with my vision & our wedding in mind (like I said- she did everything & more). On our wedding day when I arrived at the venue setup was already finished & I had to fight back tears of joy when I saw the beautiful work Cody & her team had done to bring everything together. It was perfect. Her eye for design is unmatched- she went above & beyond as a planner & as a friend to give me a dream come true wedding. Cody also did all of the florals for our day and they were absolutely gorgeous! I could go on and on about how much I loved them….I even had a centerpiece transferred into a bowl at the end of the night so that I could take it with me & love it all week long. We can’t thank Cody enough for everything she did to make our wedding such an amazing & stress-free experience! She was without a doubt the best decision we made in the planning process. If you are on the fence about whether you need a planner- stop now and hire her. She will exceed even your greatest expectations. A mere thank you cannot express how much we appreciated all of her help & hard work that went into making our wedding day absolutely perfect. THANK YOU, THANK YOU CODY!! I do not know what we would have done without you!!

Profile Picture Rachael, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are reading this review, my hope is that you are considering hiring Cody!! Note: I had to edit my review because it was too long to post… that’s how amazing Cody is!

My boyfriend (now husband!) and I attended a wedding that Cody planned about six months before we got engaged. The wedding was so stunning that right after we got engaged, I contacted Cody. There is something incredibly intangible about Cody’s weddings, and after seeing it first-hand, I knew I wanted to work with her!

Cody only suggests vendors who will be invested in your day, meaning these people are going to care about you and will go above and beyond to make you happy. The best part about booking vendors while working with Cody? The vendors LOVE to work with Cody’s brides! Cody ensures the entire day is organized and seamless, making the vendors’ jobs SO much easier. Several vendors offered discounts just to work with us since Cody was planning our day. Another great reason to hire Cody is her vision and design ability. She is SO talented and made our wedding day absolutely stunning. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received on the details that Cody had planned.

Lastly I need to mention how valuable she is on the day of your wedding. The day of our wedding, the weather looked clear. Around 4pm Cody told me she had just received a warning that a severe thunderstorm was blowing in. Our outdoor ceremony was already set-up (150 chairs, an aisle full of white rose petals, greenery in place, wooden signs) and there was less than an hour to move everything inside UPSTAIRS. If Cody hadn’t called the rain plan, our guests would have been soaked and hit by lightning. Our entire day would have been RUINED if she wasn’t there. Cody had transformed the empty loft space into an intimate ceremony. It was perfect, I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. I mean, what bride honestly says that their rain plan was better than their original plan? It was all because of Cody!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Cody was the absolute best part of my wedding, and hiring her was the best decision I made during the planning process. HIRE HER, and do it IMMEDIATELY. We got engaged on a Saturday and hired Cody on Thursday, and she was there with us every step of the way for the next 14 months.

QUALITY: Cody is an amazing planner, and more importantly, an amazing person. She truly cares about each of her couples and goes above and beyond in every way to make your wedding a special and unique event. Each conversation, interaction, and idea came across as so genuine, so unique, and so "us." I have already referred other brides to her, and rave about her every chance I get. Cody helped carve out roles for my fiance to be involved in the planning process (he called her a "demi-god") and helped narrow down the field of possible decisions whenever I felt overwhelmed. She was, simply, a life-saver.

RESPONSIVENESS/PROFESSIONALISM: Cody is SO on top of things. She has an incredible wealth of planning resources--a checklist that covers everything you'll need to do throughout the planning process, detailed timelines, budget spreadsheet, and more. I showed her resources to a few friends and they were in awe! And she is there every step of the way, answering calls, texts, and emails. We had weekly calls closer to the wedding which was a huge time and life-saver for me. The caterer we wanted was not the most responsive, and Cody happily took on the job of managing her. Anytime I had a question or concern, she handled it immediately.

VALUE: For those of you worried about cost, Cody easily paid for herself. Not only did she help us get vendor discounts, she knows all the great "steals" in Charlottesville and vendors bend over backwards to work with her because of her amazing reputation. I loved our entire team, and Cody is 100% to thank for helping us select and book them all.

Cody, we can't thank you enough for giving us a perfect wedding. We love you so much and miss you already!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

After thinking I could plan my own wedding I tried reaching out to several potential vendors (catering, officiant, etc) & became frustrated with half hearted responses so my mom decided to hire a wedding planner for me. After giving Cody a few ideas of what things I liked & my idea for a theme, she had pulled together some pieces from her collection of beautiful & functional decorations to our meeting & I was so excited by how much she understood the aesthetic I was going for. She also had a ton of great suggestions on how I could save money. After mentioning that Cody was my planner, vendors were now eager to set up meetings. Cody was very quick & thorough with her responses to my questions. My husband, mom & dad noted how professional she was & how impressed they were. I decided my maids & I would create our own bouquets- which we did the night before- on the wedding morning we woke up & realized the hotel fridges were too cold & the hydrangeas had died- Cody to the rescue- she told me not to worry about it & that she would fix it- no problem. When the girls & I got to the venue Cody had created BEAUTIFUL bouquets for us- on top of everything else she had to do—I was amazed! On the day of when I saw the ceremony & reception areas I was amazed by all the little details Cody included, the gorgeous décor from her collection was utilized perfectly & transformed my venue from a giant empty room into what I had been imagining. Cody had created beautiful centerpieces & flower arrangements for my guests tables & the head table was absolutely AMAZING!! Throughout the entire process of designing & planning, Cody would stop at nothing to make sure my day was perfect- which it was ☺. My dad made the comment that Cody never brought attention to herself but was always available when & where she was needed. My wedding went off without a hitch & it’s all thanks to Cody. Not only is Cody a top notch wedding planner, she’s so sweet, fun & easy to get along with! I love you Cody!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

You cannot find a better wedding planner in the entire Charlottesville area. Cody is...in a word.....phenomenal. Her ideas, attention to detail, sensitivity, professionalism and overall 'can do' approach to every minor and major aspect of our daughter's wedding was superb. Her entire team follows her lead. My husband and I would like to give her 10's across the board, but the rating scale only goes to 5!! She is a lovely person, inside and out....truly loves what she does and makes sure that her brides remember their special day in only the best of ways. We will miss her! And I can be contacted at any time for more detailed recommendations!

Profile Picture Joan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We worked with Karen McGrath of Amore Events to plan our daughter's wedding. She was responsive, creative, respectful of our budget, and helped us to pull off a wonderful wedding and reception, on a rainy May weekend. She was unflappable, proactive, and on top of it. She helped to soothe my jitters, and we were thrilled with her services. I highly recommend her-- I will miss working with her!

Profile Picture Pattie, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Religious

Cody was absolutely fantastic and we couldn't be more pleased with how incredible our wedding at Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards turned out! From our first planning phone call to our sparkler farewell send off, she was AMAZING. Hiring Cody was the best decision we made for our wedding.

We booked our venue about 18 months out from the wedding date, and hired Cody shortly thereafter. After our first planning meeting, Cody took the reins and guided us through all of the decisions (trust us there are even more than you can imagine). Her experience with our venue and with wedding planning in general showed immediately. Most importantly, Cody guided us in curating our wedding dream team- from photographer, to florist, to cake baker, and more. Her recommendations on vendors that suited our style proved to be a critical piece in the wedding planning process and she did not disappoint! We set a budget and she stuck to it. She will tell where you can save or where you need to splurge based on the wedding that you want to have. She pays attention to details big and small, and knows how to curate those details beautifully no matter what your style is. When we were nervous or anxious she was on the phone to calm us down. During the big day, she and her team handled everything, if there were any issues, it never came to our attention because Cody had it covered. Our only job was to say our I do's, eat some cake, and dance the night away.

If you're looking for the prim and proper wedding planner type from the movies, you may be disappointed, but honestly that was one of the things we liked most about Cody. She knows the business, Charlottesville, and all the vendors, and above all she forms a friendship with you and is truly there to support you along the wedding journey.

We highly recommend Amore Events by Cody to any couple who is getting married in the Charlottesville area!

Sincerely,
Lauren & Tim

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to even begin? When I first started the wedding planning process, I considered the value of obtaining a wedding planner. Our budget was pretty tight, especially for the Charlottesville area, and I went back and forth on if it was worth the cost. From my first conversation with Cody, I knew there was no other way to do this, except with her by my side. IT WAS THE BEST WEDDING PLANNING DECISION I could have ever made!!! Worth her weight in gold, extraordinarily kind, professional, and caring, she is the best of the best. Honestly, I do not have any other experience with wedding planners, but I cannot imagine working with anyone else. From day one, Cody was completely on top of it (she was hired as a full planner) and presented her recommendations and ideas in a completely organized, and stress-free way (I tend to get stressed out with anything that involves planning). She was completely down to earth, and available whenever we needed her. If we would have paid her by the hour, she would have been worth 10X her cost. She was extremely aware of our constrained budget, and never at any point made us feel like we were getting anything but the best. And we did. A little over a week since our wedding, and I still daydream about the most perfect day. Seeming flawless, and off without a hitch (even though it poured all day). She made all my dreams come true, and every single guest mentioned what a beautiful wedding, with personalized touches. It was extraordinary to me that even though this is Cody's profession, every single detail felt very personal to my husband and me. I cannot say enough how much I adore this human! She is the best, and I promise if you go with her it will be the best wedding planning decision you have ever made!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Without question, apart from picking my husband, picking Cody was the best wedding decision I made. She is way more than just a wedding planner. She is a friend and confidante throughout the process and your biggest advocate. Any problem, big or small, any day of the week and she was there. Cody was not the only wedding planner I spoke with, but within the first minute of speaking to her I knew she was the best. She was straight forward and honest, and incredibly bubbly and warm. She was amazing at helping determine where costs should and should NOT be spent. She went above and beyond and exceeded my every expectation. I could go on and on...Cody is without question the best wedding planner out there. Anyone who is able to snag her is incredibly lucky to have her!!

Profile Picture Lana, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Cody and the entire Amore Events team exceeded my expectations in every way possible. My husband and I originally hired Cody as a day of coordinator for our wedding at Early Mountain Vineyards, but she became so much more. When our caterer went bankrupt 3 months before the wedding, Cody stepped in and contacted a great local caterer to step in and take over, the food and service turned out amazing! Also, when our florist became ill 3 weeks before our wedding, Cody took on the entire floral responsibility and created the wedding of my dreams! I was brought to tears when I first stepped into the reception hall. When I say hiring Cody was the best decision I made, it's an understatement. She kept me calm and collected throughout a very stressful planning process, she's one of the most talented women I've ever met and she was always quick to respond. My husband, my parents and especially me are truly going to miss having Cody I'm our lives. We can't thank her enough for everything she did.

Profile Picture Kara, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cody is a phenom. Our wedding turned out to be a spectacular event that was exceptionally well executed, and we credit Cody with pulling it off.

She was very generous with her time, cared enough to take the time to get to know us, and encouraged us to make our wedding extra personal and special. She helped us out in so many ways, from finding/coordinating decorative materials to helping manage family relationships. We came to think of Cody as a friend, not a contractor.

Her vendor recommendations were spot-on, and she did a great job managing our team of vendors, always putting our interests first.

Cody went above and beyond what we expected in a wedding planner, and made the whole process less daunting and more fun. Thank you Cody -- we are so grateful!

Profile Picture Gabriele , 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cody is hands down the best in the business. Before I even met her, I had heard so many great things from vendors and friends that I knew we have a would have a connection. Even though my wedding was somewhat non-conventional, she was flexible throughout the whole process. From the beginning, she was both organized and creative, acting both like a sounding board to my thoughts as well as contributing with her own ideas as needed, giving both enough space and structure for my wedding to turn out exactly how I had envisioned it. Even more important, she was calm and collected at all times, assuaging what could otherwise be a stressful situation. Her support was especially critical in the final weeks of the wedding, up to literally holding my hand in the moments before walking down the aisle. She was fantastic with all the vendors, and her assistants were so sweet and kind to the both the guests and the bridal party. Even through last minute changes, Cody was graceful and professional, and got the job done. She went above and beyond and for that I am forever grateful!

Our guests said our wedding was one of the best they'd ever experienced. I cannot say enough positive things about Cody and her team, and highly recommend her to any bride planning their big day. I wish I could do it all over again with Cody!

Profile Picture B, 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Please read why Amore Events by Cody was the BEST DECISION WE MADE FOR OUR WEDDING!
Cody is extremely organized. During our first phone call she gathered information of our wants and desires for our wedding. Within 48 hours she had sent us vendors, venues, ideas, and a wedding timeline. Cody calmed us down by showing us what decisions needed to be made, and when.
Cody is warm, and has A HUGE HEART. She knew when to make us laugh, when to help us prioritize, and when we just needed hug. She didn't treat us like clients in a typical way. She went above and beyond to meet our needs. She made sure throughout the process it was the wedding WE wanted.
Cody is prompt and professional. It didn't take us long to realize that every vendor we worked with, LOVED Cody just as much as we did. She's never late, and always proactive. To have a mediator between us and other vendors was crucial, it saved us time and stress knowing she was keeping everyone on the same page.
Cody is an artist. Her attention to detail made the decor part of the process so fun. She created a vision board for us to see what our wedding day would look like. When I saw our vision come to life on our wedding day, it honestly took my breath away. Cody made it all happen.
Cody is willing to work with your budget. Hesitant to have a wedding planner because of cost? This is exactly why you need her. She knows how to strategize on where wedding money is best spent. Quite frankly now that our wedding is over, a wedding planner was the most key financial decision we made.
Cody has a strong team. She provides enough assistants day of to make sure everything is running smoothly and ON TIME. At the end of the night her assistant Juan ran the rest of the event, and he continued to stay on track with Cody's timeline.
Cody is more than a wedding planner to us, she became a dear friend. Reading you may think, "this sounds too good to be true," but that's the level of expertise you will receive with Cody!!!!!

Profile Picture Anne, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cody is so down-to-earth, responsive, and totally on point with 'day of' details. From the early planning all the way through to the last guest leaving the venue, she was truly invaluable. She thought of everything (even things I hadn't a clue that needed to be considered) and came up with suggestions to make the day even more special and memorable for our guests. Her knowledge of and excellent working relationships with other vendors was critical to the event's success. I never thought a food truck for donuts and hot chocolate at the end of the evening would be such a smash hit! I love Cody and will truly, honestly miss our frequent interaction now that my daughter's wedding is a blissful memory.

Profile Picture Sandy, 12/10/16, 1 Review