Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About JoyGaba Photo

JoyGaba Photo

I keep a simple philosophy behind the lens - concentrate on capturing real moments. Whether I'm shooting portraits with a family or whisking the newly wedded away for their intimate bride and groom portraits, I make sure they forget about the guy with the camera. My overall goal is to have fun because genuine happiness makes good photographs. After that, everything else falls into place. As a documentary and lifestyle photographer, I want your photos to tell your story.

JoyGaba Photo Films

We are not your traditional wedding videographer - WE TELL STORIES.

Working with us will be a collaboration between you, your other wedding vendors, and our creative team to produce a beautiful, artfully sculpted cinematic wedding film for you and your loved ones to watch over and over again to relive your wedding day.

Weddings24

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for JoyGaba Photo

• O

Ola · Married on 04/29/2017

Jon was great! He's a photographer that is branching out in to videography. I selected him based on the mini movies he has on his website. He was very prompt with communication and very accommodating to specific things we wanted to make sure he captured (hightlights and special moments during the reception). He worked very well with our photographer (they even shared tips and helpful hints). He was great at directing what to do. He fit so seamlessly into the flow of everything, I couldn't even tell you where he was. He was able to catch some pretty funny moments and I'm sure there are some candids that we didn't get so see first hand. I can't wait to see the finished product! It'll be great to view the day from an outside perspective and see everything that we didn't get to see.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2015

Jon's photos are just a level above everyone else's... but his prices are not- he is very affordable for the top quality you will get. Jon was so easy to work with at both the engagement shoot and the day of the wedding. He went above and beyond with taking pictures. I felt like I didn't need to do or worry about anything. He was there and would get the photos that we wanted without us having to worry about it. Jon was extremely professional while also calming me down and helping me enjoy the day. Several of our guests came up to us to tell us how beautiful and wonderful everything was... and how our photographer was amazing! We 100% recommend booking Jon - I don't know if you can find a better photographer in this area.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jon was absolutely great! He was very professional and fun to work with. Most importantly, the photos were amazing!!!

Sent on 07/23/2013

JoyGaba Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs

• The Flower Shop
    The Flower Shop Wedding Florists

I would recommend this photographer to anyone. He is very artistic and great at getting the moment. Five stars to this guy!

• Charlottesville, 22901 See on map