3499 Street Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020 Map · Phone number

About Diverse Catering

Diverse Catering and Event Design is a wedding caterer located in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. Chef Ken Correll has been in the catering and fine-dining business for over 20 years. He has had the honor of serving icons including Frank Sinatra, Cher and Lance Armstrong, among others. With his experience, he has diverse influences from traveling around the globe allowing him to incorporate other cultures and add creativity to his cuisine. Let them design a one-of-a-kind menu for you on your special day.

Cuisine
From Southwestern to Caribbean, Diverse Catering can provide a variety of different cuisine styles for your wedding. Serving styles including hors d'oeuvres, stations and plated are a few of the options available. With the ability to take care of all of your catering needs, they can make your wedding cake as well as other desserts. Dietary accommodations such as vegan, gluten-free and nut-free alternatives can be made. Other cuisine styles Diverse Catering has available include the following:

• American

2982776396877638219 o 51 130014 1573241992

82 Reviews for Diverse Catering

Gina Telymonde · Getting married on 03/04/2021

More Than Just a Caterer

Diverse Catering came highly recommended from our venue - and it only took me speaking to Jess once to see why. From the first interaction, Jess was warm, helpful and professional. My now husband and I had a strict budget, and Jess was extremely creative and flexible with us on how to adjust, without sacrificing what we ultimately wanted. When we had the tasting with Diverse, my parents, husband and I were blown away. The food is incredible, and the tasting session was a full meal that we had a great time at! I can't express how above and beyond Jess and her team went. She helped with setup (which looked INCREDIBLE) and breakdown, and the team, while it seemed like they weren't even there and they blended in, made the whole experience so amazing. They were friendly, courteous, and always looking to help. People are still raving about the steak we had! Even the pickiest of eaters told us that our cocktail hour was the best cocktail hour they had ever been to, and they ended up full from it. I would recommend Diverse Catering to anyone - from a limited budget to an endless budget. I hope to work with them in the future if I have another type of event!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/19/2019

The very best

Our experience with Jessica at Diverse Catering was nothing short of phenomenal. She was professional, kind, and on her A game at all moments. Diverse was willing to work with our limited budget while delivering a memorable experience. On the day of the wedding, she did the role of a coordinator by helping to set up the venue and break down. This was such a helpful bonus that we are forever grateful for. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about the food and how amazing her staff was! Go with Diverse Catering, I can’t imagine a better caterer for a wedding. (P.S. - I have celiac disease and her chef and team were able to accommodate me perfectly with gluten free options. So thankful!)

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Diaz · Married on 10/11/2019

More than just catering

Diverse catering provided more than just catering services. They helped make the ceremony, dinner, tables look like it was out of a magazine. Jess is so personable and makes you feel at ease. She was the most relaxed wedding vendor I worked with and her calm demeanor makes you feel less stressed! The food was amazing (we had a bbq wedding). Jess accommodated all of our dietary preferences and every guest cleaned their plates. We are so happy we chose Diverse to cater our wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Diverse Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 99.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 87.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 96.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 21.00
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• BeauMonde Originals Wedding Photographers

this is the best catering you could possible have for any event! My husband and I used Ken for our wedding and as business owners (we do photography and videography) they are the ones we recommend to anyone still looking for catering. they are friendly, professional, and their food is amazing!

• You and me for Eternity Wedding Officiants

Great people to work with and great food. I would give them my highest 5 star endorsement.

• 3499 Street Rd Bensalem, Pennsylvania, 19020 See on map
    2152008226 (Phone number)
    Location of (Diverse Catering)