Jason Miller Photographer

Haddonfield, NJ View map

Combining documentary, traditional and candid styles, I strive to capture the individuality of each wedding. The couple, their family and friends, the location, the carefully chosen details...all of these elements are important in telling your unique wedding day story. Please visit my website for details.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

Joanne Married on 07/09/2011
    Jason was perfect! Such a great person to work with and so comfortable to be around. Truly amazing at his job. I would choose him all over again!
    Kristen Married on 06/04/2011
    We could not have been happier in our decision to have Jason photograph our wedding. He made everyone feel at ease and we never had to worry that any important moments would be missed. I also loved that he got so many detail shots so that we could remember all the little things. Thanks for being a part of our big day!
    Sharon Married on 04/09/2011
    My pictures were AMAZING and I got so much more with my package than with what other photographers were offering for a much higher price. I got my pictures in a timely manner and I love that I have an online gallery of them AND copies of the pictures. When my husband and I first met with Jason, we left feeling like we just spent time with a close friend. Him and his assistant were great to get along with. It felt great knowing I didn't need to stress about pictures on my wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Fleur de lis Floral Fleur de lis Floral Wedding Florists

Love Jason. He is an excellent photographer who is never 'in your face.' Jason did my wedding photos and I recommend him to all of my Brides!

221 Rhoads Avenue Haddonfield, 08033
Location of (Jason Miller Photographer)

Jason Miller Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Jason Miller Photographer offer?

Jason Miller Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jason Miller Photographer offer?

Jason Miller Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Jason Miller Photographer offer for wedding events?

Jason Miller Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Jason Miller Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jason Miller Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding