2300 North Pershing Drive Suite 356, Arlington, VA 22204 Map · Phone number

About Renee Cobb Photography

Renee provides Wedding Photography Services to both Washington DC area clients as well as destination wedding clients. She works with brides prior to the wedding on detail oriented, logistical planning - this allows her to take a laid back, unobtrusive approach the day of the wedding. Renee shoots details, as well as bridal party and family portraits and then focuses her attention on capturing candid moments throughout the day.

Seplow0696
134355e89f6fbd90 1216410658911 0080
MG1431Edit
Seplow0696
134355e89f6fbd90 1216410658911 0080
MG1431Edit

4 Reviews for Renee Cobb Photography

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2009

Initially, we were trying to decide between Renee and a national photography company but we were worried we wouldn't get the personal level of customer service that we were looking for from the larger company so we went with Renee and I'm so glad we did. Renee is so laid back and easy to work with. It felt just like working with a friend.

Renee took our engagement portraits which came out great, despite the windy cold weather conditions. Renee came out to the wedding venue with us just prior to the wedding so we could do a walk through and select all the locations we wanted to take pictures. On the wedding day, Renee and her assistant Eric were all over the place making sure they caught everything on film. Although they somehow managed to blend in - I've had several guests say they don't even remember seeing the photographer taking their picture. At the last minute we decided to extend the reception one hour and Renee and Eric stayed to the very end.

After the wedding we met with Renee in her studio to look at all the pictures and select those that we wanted in our album. We had such a hard time narrowing them down because they were all so good. If I could have put every single picture in the album I would have!

Renee was an awesome and I would definitely recommend her to any brides in the area looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/25/2010
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 10/11/2008

We met with a couple different photographers and are so glad we chose Renee. She was great to work with up front, and even met with us at the ceremony and reception site before hand to make sure she knew where everything was and what the lighting would be like. The day of, she was very helpful and she took some great pictures. Picking Renee was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2008

Tracy · Married on 05/17/2008

Renee was great to work with. She was very responsive and open to ideas as well as providing suggestions. She captured the emotions of our wedding amazingly well. Many of our wedding guests commented that they didn't even know she was there. She was great to work with and her work is beautiful.

Sent on 07/18/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Renee Cobb Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Bridal Beauty Associates
    Bridal Beauty Associates Wedding Hair & Makeup

Renee was the photographer for a bride whose makeup I did last May in Chesapeake Beach, MD, and I was more than happy with the images I received for my portfolio. One of those images is now the new cover for my portfolio book, because it was just so breathtaking. I'd highly recommend her for your wedding!

• 2300 North Pershing Drive, Suite 356 Arlington, 22204 See on map
    Please call for an appointment.