San Diego, San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Rachel Le Events

Rachel Le Events is a wedding and event planning company in San Diego, California that serves the San Diego and Yuma areas. Rachel can assist in the planning, design and coordination of your wedding; focused on the details so you can enjoy the important moments of your day. The overall experience and resulting event will be professionally planned and managed, as well as aesthetically designed.

Experience
Rachel earned a bachelor’s degree in hospitality and tourism management, emphasizing meetings and events, from San Diego State University. Her experience spans over six years, coordinating events for multiple businesses and now lending her skills to weddings.

Rachel Le Events offers services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions. Regardless of the event, the following services are available to you:

• Budget analysis

nataliebray 85

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Rachel Le Events

Megan · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot recommend Rachel enough for your wedding! From our first meeting, I can just tell that Rachel is such a passionate professional who knows the business inside and out. She has so much knowledge about the industry which made our planning process so utterly smooth. Thanks to Rachel, I was able to thoroughly enjoy my big day stress-free! She really took the time to walk us through the details and she worked out all of the kinks with our vendors and contracts. Any and every question we had, she had an answer or a solution! You can just tell that wedding planning is her passion and not just a job, which makes all the difference! Rachel goes above and beyond in all ways possible! She helped steamed my bridesmaid's dresses the morning of, bustled my dress so many times throughout the night (since it kept getting undone!), and made sure that my husband and I were well feed and taken care. I truly appreciate how Rachel genuinely cares about the small things like this. Our guests and vendors complimented us on how smooth and timely our wedding was and I can truly say this is because of Rachel!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Julie · Married on 11/18/2017

I will endlessly recommend RLE to anyone newly engaged! Rachel went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations. Rachel is such an incredible planner, always coming up with the most awesome ideas and suggestions (that you WONT find on Pinterest). She is just SO good with details and woman has and/or knows resources to effortlessly yet skillfully execute your vision. She has the experience with working with a multitude of vendors, and with her suggestions, I literally hit GOLD with every single one of them; guests from the day still rave about the food, friendliness and ease of awkwardness by our photographer/videographer, even the bougie restroom trailer we rented! Rachel is also very aware of your timeline and communicates effectively mainly via email (a paper trail thats easy to access and hard to lose), phone calls, online live meetings (pretty cool stuff), personal meetings with vendors as needed, and would even have quick check-ins via text. On a personal level, Rachel has offered me guidance and support through the entire process. She would unfailingly listen to my mini bouts of anxiety, and would unfailingly provide sincere reassurance and encouragement. Seriously, even when little bumps in the road began to ensue on wedding day, Rachel literally smoothed away any tension/anxiety, quickly, calmly, and efficiently! Rachel alone has such a high standard of professionalism when it comes to planning, incredibly pleasant and sweet, thoughtful and attentive to your needs. The RLE staff I got to spend more time with getting ready and being redirected on wedding day (because I had been drinking quite a bit hahaha), were just AMAZING, personable and so much fun! RLE was the single best decision and investment made towards our wedding. I still have people raving about how awesome that day was! We agree. We owe it to RLE for giving us THE best, most joyful day we’ve ever had. -The Cabadings

Sent on 02/09/2018
  • W

Wei · Married on 11/04/2017

Rachel was AMAZING!! The wedding would NOT have been the same without her. From the beginning, Rachel lays great groundwork. During her initial meeting, she wants to hear all about what YOU want. She listens to your vision and she is exceedingly thorough and patient.

Rachel gave us design input which really kept the whole wedding design cohesive since I had a lot of DIY elements. Rachel was very respectful of the fact that we wanted to save money where we could and offered suggestions. She pointed out useful sites for purchasing wedding programs and printing them ourselves. She negotiated with rental companies. She sourced our table linen rentals and helped out with votive rentals. She also was honest and let us know where we should be spending our money.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Rachel reviewed all of our contracts, notified us regarding anything that could be problematic, and communicated with the vendors to resolve any issues. She participated in our final vendor meetings. Both our caterer (a much-awarded vendor on The Knot) and the DJ complimented her and said she was one of the most organized coordinators they had ever worked with.

On the day of the wedding, I was actually the least stressed in terms of wedding planning than I had been prior to the wedding. Knowing that Rachel and her team of assistants were in play, I actually sat back and relaxed in the hotel room as Rachel and her team flawlessly carried out my vision setting up the venue. Rachel created a detailed timeline (and even created an alternate timeline version for us to distribute to the bridal party). She handled hiccups swiftly and professionally. We could not have been any happier with how the wedding went and received countless compliments from guests on how beautiful the wedding and the decor was. She took our vision and made it even better. We love Rachel and are so grateful to her!!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Rachel Le Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Kristine Marie Photography
    Kristine Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Rachel and I cannot say enough nice things about her and her excellent service as a coordinator. She is highly organized, communicative, detail-oriented, and she just makes things happen! It was wonderful to be on the same vendor team with Rachel Le Events. As a wedding photographer, it makes life so much easier when there is a top-notch coordinator like Rachel and her team. She anticipates and clears away any obstacles, keeps vendors informed before and during the wedding, keeps a cool head while managing a million moving parts throughout a busy wedding day, all the while being kind and professional. Rachel Le Events is an absolute JOY to work with. I recommend her to all my brides looking for a wedding coordinator.

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92199 See on map
    (858) 256-6762 (Phone number)